***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,518,077 Views | 47693 Replies | Last: 19 min ago by Rossticus
JR_83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Maybe all the sharks will take care of them.
74OA
AG
docb said:

jagvocate said:

We have Russian activity in Florida waters to report too if anyone wants to do so
I wouldn't worry about it. I think we have pretty good tabs on those 4 vessels.
The USN/USCG and our French and Canadian allies are shadowing the Russian group. LOL that the Russians felt it necessary to bring along a tug, too.

YEP
Rongagin71
AG
Am I crazy or could the tug be carrying something that is not wanted
on the Naval ships? Like a disease?
74OA
AG
Rongagin71 said:

on the Navak ships? Like a disease?
I'm leaning towards crazy. The tug is because Russian warships routinely break down on long cruises. Any disease on board will only be a danger to the ladies of Cuba.
Rongagin71
AG
It's fun being crazy.
And this is certainly a long trip for the Russians.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Rongagin71 said:

on the Naval ships? Like a disease?

The Admiral Kuznetsov had to be accompanied by a tug to go to sea because it wasn't a question of if it broke down, but when. Their ships are so ****ty that they need the capability of a tow home to go on any kind of large scale exercise.
Waffledynamics
AG
Apparently there's been an air raid on Kyiv? I'm not seeing anything else about it.

AtticusMatlock
AtticusMatlock
74OA
AG
Putin rattling his nuclear saber once again and other updates from the battlefield.

Today's SITREP.

Plus, the US is sending another Patriot battery, as is The Netherlands, and Italy is sending a second SAMP/T system.

SAM
AgLA06
AG
74OA said:

Putin rattling his nuclear saber once again, plus other updates from the battlefield.

Today's SITREP.
That's just another Wednesday for the last 30 years.
SouthTex99
AG
The Fall Guy
AG
SouthTex99 said:

jagvocate said:

We have Russian activity in Florida waters to report too if anyone wants to do so

Would be a shame if a Ukrainian drone boat scored a long distance hit on one of these ships…

Why would we even allow a Ukrainian Drone be near our borders? Reality is this has happened for years. These types of things happen all over the world. We do it also and they follow us.
74OA
AG
Putin's real target is the Ukrainian people's will to keep resisting.

"If Russia continues to attack power plants, the worst-case scenario is that come winter Ukrainians could be spending up to 20 hours a day without power and heating, according to Ukraine's largest private energy company DTEK. Part of the issue is that Ukraine's thermal and hydroelectric power stations are difficult and expensive to fix."

POWER
SouthTex99
AG
74OA
AG
Good look at Russia's predicament in Crimea. With the advent of ATACMS, now a deathtrap?

"According to Ben Hodges, a former commander of American forces in Europe and a senior adviser to NATO on logistics, the Ukrainians are "systematically in the process of making Crimea uninhabitable for Russian forces".

TRAP
benchmark
AG
74OA said:

Good look at Russia's predicament in Crimea. With the advent of ATACMS, now a deathtrap?
My thoughts on Crimea have morphed a bit since Ukraine's offiensive attempt last summer. Without the threat of a Ukrainian land offensive, what's to keep Russia from moving most of their valued military assets elsewhere and simply play the rope-a-dope waiting game in Crimea indefinitly?
74OA
AG
benchmark said:

74OA said:

My thoughts on Crimea have morphed a bit since Ukraine's offiensive attempt last summer. Without the threat of a Ukrainian land offensive, what's to keep Russia from moving most of their valued military assets elsewhere and simply play the rope-a-dope waiting game in Crimea indefinitly?
That is the direction Ukraine is forcing Russia to go. The article addresses the downside for Russia:

"Vladimir Putin saw Crimea, linked to the Russian mainland by the Kerch Bridge since 2018, as an unsinkable aircraft-carrier. Its logistics hubs, air bases and the Black Sea Fleet, operating out of Sevastopol, could be used to dominate the south of Ukraine, close off its vital grain exports, and provide a steady flow of men and materiel to push Ukraine out of areas to the north. Mr Putin has invested huge sums in military infrastructure in Crimea, all of it now under threat."
74OA
AG
Russia risks one of its handful of new and still developmental S-500 SAM systems to protect Crimea. It's a testament to the damage that ATACMS is doing there.

ACTION-REACTION
docb
AG
I hope it gets destroyed by a thirty thousand dollar drone.
fullback44
AG
docb said:

How about a $3000 drone
JFABNRGR
AG
fullback44 said:

docb said:

How about a $3000 drone

I hope right before the $$ drone destroys it, it has a bad launch and it sends one of its missiles into an orc ship sinking it.
Waffledynamics
AG
Sweet Jesus, look at the attack icons (the rifle)

Gordo14
Russia seems to be having a bit of a bank run/liquidity crisis due to new sanctions.
Pepe SiIvia
AG
That cope tweet about why we should care about ****ty Russian tug boats is pretty funny.
GAC06
AG
Pepe SiIvia said:

That cope tweet about why we should care about ****ty Russian tug boats is pretty funny.

Intelligence Tug
txags92
AG
Pepe SiIvia said:

Yeah, they "support" the fleet when the engines of the fleet ships stop working. Very helpful when your fleet frequently fails to make it from one port to the next without help.
74OA
AG
Here's a good rundown of the pros and cons from France's donation of Mirage fighters to Ukraine. The 2000-5's radar and EW suite are a major upgrade over what Ukraine has now and it will also broaden the variety of weapons that can be effectively employed in the face of Russian air defenses.

UPGRADE
Waffledynamics
AG
https://t.me/officer_alex33/3015
https://t.me/officer_alex33/3016

Quote:

The Pidars attempted an assault on the Mariinsky direction. The enemy stormed as part of 17 units of armored vehicles in the direction of the village of Georgiivka .

The boys fought back, about the results later.
Quote:

To the 17 units of the enemy's equipment that stormed Georgiivka, 2 more were added, so the total number is 19, of which the boys successfully destroyed 14 units. Heavy fighting continues.
Waffledynamics
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
Sounds like the Georgian Legion commander was poisoned.

Waffledynamics
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
Waffledynamics
AG

Yeah, right.

Full text:

Quote:

Putin spoke about the "end of the war" and voiced conditions for the start of negotiations with Ukraine

Ukrainian troops must be completely withdrawn from "L/DPR", Kherson and Zaporizhzhia within the administrative borders.

As soon as the real withdrawal of troops begins and Kyiv refuses to join NATO, Moscow will order a ceasefire and the start of negotiations, Putin said.

According to him, Russia needs Ukraine's neutral, non-aligned and nuclear-free status for a peaceful settlement.

"The status of Crimea, "L/DPR", Zaporizhzhia and Kherson regions as regions of the Russian Federation should be fixed in international treaties."

All Western sanctions against Russia should be lifted

"If Kyiv and the West refuse the new peace proposal, further conditions will be different," he added.
AgLA06
AG
Nothing like your "peace deal" requiring the country you illegally invaded to withdraw troops from areas you can't take or currently control. Or from joining NATO to ensure the peace deal is enforced and not just another scam like like Putin has done in multiple countries since coming into power.

And there's a large number of naive people that still somehow thing you can deal with this lunatic in good faith.
First Page Last Page
Page 1319 of 1364

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.