***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,551,117 Views | 47731 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Waffledynamics
Burrus86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
sclaff said:

I hope this claim is true. If they did capture Poima, then that puts the Ukrainian forces closer to cutting the M-14 Highway in that area. It also allows for the potential encirclement of Olesky (sp.).
Rossticus
God, because of his love for Russia, bestowed nukes upon them. Good grief.

'Soviet scientists "created weapons under the cover of St. Seraphim of Sarov, because by God's order these weapons were created," Kirill said.'

Waffledynamics
AG
Quote:

Smoke visible after explosions near Sevastopol
https://liveuamap.com/en/2023/18-october-smoke-visible-after-explosions-near-sevastopol

Hmm. Wonder what got hit.

74OA
AG
Russia using dolphins as part of the defensive measures at Crimean naval bases.

TRAINED
74OA
AG
Biden proposing $100B multiyear foreign assistance budget to include support for Israel and Ukraine.

"Yes, that seems like an eye watering figure on paper. But given the coming election year and the slim margins of power within the House, Congress will have one and only one realistic opportunity to pass this emergency funding. Therefore, the dollar amount needs to be sufficient to last until the next Congress is seated in early 2025 and passed without expiration dates tied to its funds."

FUNDING
ABATTBQ11
AG
More like communists, because of their hatred of God, stole nuclear secrets from America so they could try to subjugate everyone else
Nagler
AG
74OA said:

TRAINED

Never thought about dolphins with a Russian accent. Now I've got to add that to my inner monologue.
ABATTBQ11
AG
74OA said:

TRAINED

We have a similar dolphin program. I actually know a former US Navy dolphin trainer who's worked with them.
Rossticus
Rossticus
PJYoung
AG
Robert C. Christian
AG
Looking at that map (and I know nothing of terrain/defenses in the area) how big of an achievement is this? It looks like most of what they have advanced through is marshland. Granted it is a foothold.
Waffledynamics
AG
I'm very skeptical. Andrew Perpetua didn't seem convinced. I'd wait for more confirmation and corroboration. If they do have an actual foothold across the Dnieper, that's an interesting development. They'll need to figure out ways to bring equipment across in a meaningful capacity to make it really matter.
74OA
AG
Russia recruiting Serbs, Putin in China, more on ATACMS and other updates.

Today's SITREP.[url=https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/ukraine-situation-report-russia-recruiting-serbian-fighters][/url]
benchmark
AG
Interesting. Drone tech changing almostly daily. Link: Baba Yaga Drone Also Reddit Link

ABATTBQ11
AG
I'll take that with a grain of salt. No way the Insta brigade is anywhere close enough to the front to see one of these and figure out how to take it down.
P.U.T.U
AG
Drone may be loud but it can also take out vehicles which are often running as seen in the reddit video. Seeing how most of the Russians don't have night vision or thermal if the do hear it then I imagine it scares the crud out of most on the ground.
Rossticus

Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus

SouthTex99
AG
74OA
AG
More on Ukraine getting established across the Dnipro River. For some time, Russia has been steadily draining the reserves it has in the southwest (Kherson) to counter the grinding Ukrainian penetration in the southeast. Russia's inability to keep the Ukrainians north of the Dnipro now perhaps reflects the lack of necessary resources to effectively counterattack.

CROSSING
Rossticus
This all may have really backfired on Russia.

PJYoung
AG
74OA
AG
Purported video of first ATACMS attack with 900+ bomblets going off.

JFABNRGR
AG
Note to Ukraine intelligence. Next time, if you didn't do it this time, trigger all the fire alarms in any personnel buildings about 3 minutes prior to impact.

Very Impressive.
Stressboy
AG
74OA said:

I kept waiting on those last pops to turn off the microwave. It's crazy seeing that many bombs going off that quickly.
Teslag
AG
I can only imagine the psychological impact that has on those at the airfield that survived.
SouthTex99
AG
74OA
AG
Stressboy said:

74OA said:

I kept waiting on those last pops to turn off the microwave. It's crazy seeing that many bombs going off that quickly.
To be clear, those are baseball-sized bomblets.
2wealfth Man
AG
About five big booms then it sounds like the grand finale at the 4th of July
Rossticus
Russia getting REALLY cozy with the NORKs. It's about to become the new Russian vacation destination hotspot!

Also states that ' Russia and North Korea have reached "a qualitatively new, strategic level." '

txags92
AG
Rossticus said:

Russia getting REALLY cozy with the NORKs. It's about to become the new Russian vacation destination hotspot!

Also states that ' Russia and North Korea have reached "a qualitatively new, strategic level." '

Wonder what China thinks about the Norks cozying up to the Orcs? Can't be terribly happy about it I would imagine.
B-1 83
AG
Rossticus said:

When you're depending on North Korea to supply you with quality material for your effort, you're screwed.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
First Page Last Page
Page 1226 of 1365

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.