***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,583,869 Views | 47797 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Eliminatus
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Waffledynamics
AG

Smeghead4761
Rossticus said:

If 100% legit retreat…

That's a bit misleading...no way are the Ukrainians going to bring the launchers close enough to be within line of sight of anyone on the Russian side of the river. Honestly, I doubt they'd bring them any closer than 5-10 km of the Russian front lines.
Smeghead4761
Ukraine getting more tanks. And more Phoenix Ghost killer drones.

https://www.popsci.com/technology/us-aid-ukraine-soviet-tanks/
74OA
AG
Today's SITREP.
sclaff
AG
more info in the thread

AgLA06
AG
I'm going to need an explanation here. Why should we know who "badvolf" would be?
docb
AG
https://www.thedailybeast.com/florida-fugitive-john-mark-dougan-heads-into-ukraine-war-zone-to-prove-bioweapons-conspiracy

John Dougan. American fugitive.
Ag with kids
AG
Rossticus said:

If 100% legit retreat…

I used to work on the M270 MLRS program eons ago at LTV/Loral Vought Systems.

That thing brings some nasty **** down.
torrid
AG
docb said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/florida-fugitive-john-mark-dougan-heads-into-ukraine-war-zone-to-prove-bioweapons-conspiracy

READ this story. It is good.
74OA
AG
Labeling the rudimentary Iranian drones as "wonder weapons" is a strained analogy, but the article's premise that it is extremely difficult to bomb civilian populations into capitulation is nonetheless valid.

DRONES
sclaff
AG
Mick Ryan with his usual insightful assessment of current and upcoming moves by Ukraine and Russia

AgLA06
AG
torrid said:

docb said:

READ this story. It is good.
So basically some Florida ex-cop who fled the USA in 2016 after donning too much tinfoil and spreading crazy conspiracy theories and he got exposed.

Now he's wearing a tinfoil combat helmet backed by Russia to "shed light" on supposed USA backed dirty biolab sites in Ukraine that have long since been destroyed. The same sites known by the world and governing agencies for not only not being weaponized, but to do the exact opposite from their Soviet era days.

Eye roll.
Rossticus
What I find interesting is that Russia actually gave him access to Ukrainian POWs. He has to be in their best graces and well in their pocket for that level of access.
Rossticus
LMCane
sclaff said:

more info in the thread

so if they have that type of intel showing an EXFIL of Russkie equipment

why are the Ukes sandbagging and claiming they aren't going to attack because "it's a trap"?
74OA
AG
Rossticus said:

Gonna need hundreds of tanker trucks making regular rounds in Ukrainian cities keeping what will be thousands of big generators fueled and running.
Rossticus
Yep
Rossticus
AgLA06
AG
LMCane said:

sclaff said:

more info in the thread

why are the Ukes sandbagging and claiming they aren't going to attack because "it's a trap"?
Probably because they know how many troops, where, and with what equipment and fortifications are still on the right bank.

I'm going to ask you a question. Why is it you only seem to pop up and ask questions that only seem to want a negative response in regard to the Ukrainian military?
Rossticus
Much disagreement and uncertainty as to whether Ukes are hitting orcs on the way out. This video suggests that they are but will wait for further details.

Waffledynamics
AG
74OA
AG
The second vehicle inexplicably stops in mid-escape.

I think I see its driver bail and leave the guys inside to their fate?
AgLA06
AG
They stopped to pick up the others.
74OA
AG
More on Ukraine's air defense problem. NEED MORE RANGE
Waffledynamics
AG
Seeing several report of blown up bridges and other infrastructure (unsurprising) in Kherson near the Dnipro River on LiveUAMap. Antonivsky Bridge among others, and an explosion at the dam in Nova Kakhovka.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Waffledynamics said:

Seeing several report of blown up bridges and other infrastructure (unsurprising) in Kherson near the Dnipro River on LiveUAMap. Antonivsky Bridge among others, and an explosion at the dam in Nova Kakhovka.

If they release the water from the Nova Kakhova dam would they drown the retreating Russians like pharaohs army in the Red Sea?
JFABNRGR
AG
Thats the first I have seen 5 grads executing a fire mission at the same time. I don't even recall seeing two at once let alone 5 from the Ukes (nic HIMARS typically 4). If the target is a vehicle marshalling yard waiting on ferries it may not matter if the orcs ever figured out disbursement.

I bet the drone feeds of the target(s) come in before the AZ tally.
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
sclaff
AG
LMCane said:

these latest tweets indicate they aren't waiting (3:00pm)

JFABNRGR
AG
Rapid changes last 24 hours. We may be about to witness one of the most rapid collapses in history.
Ferry crossing is not fast and soon the ferry boat drivers are going to run south or get shot.
11-20-2023 were going to see a new annual biathlon or triathlon.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1gO8X7RC8cUzc-1q7-s4-09X53HNIEJA&ll=46.747284077153736%2C32.823655243806456&z=10

Somebody mentioned why russia did not ask for safe passage.....well thats russia and they did that once for the Ukrainians and then killed them all. (sorry don't recall name of incident)
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
74OA
AG
JFABNRGR said:

Rapid changes last 24 hours. We may be about to witness one of the most rapid collapses in history.
Ferry crossing is not fast and soon the ferry boat drivers are going to run south or get shot.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1gO8X7RC8cUzc-1q7-s4-09X53HNIEJA&ll=46.747284077153736%2C32.823655243806456&z=10

Somebody mentioned why russia did not ask for safe passage.....well thats russia and they did that once for the Ukrainians and then killed them all. (sorry don't recall name of incident)

Safe passage? Why would Ukraine grant safe passage only to later face them in battle on the opposite side of the river?
GAC06
AG
Covering a withdrawal is probably one of the most challenging things to do command and control wise as well as logistically. Given Russias track record I'd expect this to be a debacle with a lot of Russians left behind. That's if Ukraine applies pressure and isn't content to sit back and hit targets of opportunity with artillery.
Ag In Ok
AG
Modern day + scaled down Dunkirk.
JFABNRGR
AG
74OA said:

JFABNRGR said:

Safe passage? Why would Ukraine grant safe passage only to later face them in battle on the opposite side of the river?
I did not say it, they wouldn't/shouldn't unless a complete cease fire and withdrawal of ALL orcs from ALL of Ukrainian sovereign land pre 2014 commences immediately.

This is a great place to post Zelensky quote and link to article:

"its not the enemy leaving. It's Ukrainians who drive the occupiers out at high cost"

https://kyivindependent.com/news-feed/zelensky-its-not-the-enemy-leaving-its-ukrainians-who-drive-the-occupiers-out-at-heavy-cost
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
80sGeorge
AG
So HIMARs are definitely in Kherson..
First Page Last Page
Page 919 of 1366

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.