***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,581,147 Views | 47794 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by OldAg68
txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rossticus said:

And Here. We. Go. Soon we will get reports that he has gone in for surgery or some type of emergency treatment for an aggressive tumor...then he will disappear for a while to recover...then eventually will succumb to problems from a complication during his recovery. When Russian sources start talking about this out loud, you will know it is about to happen.
H2Ag
AG
Pancreatic cancer with Russian Medical care? That can't be good........
FriscoKid
AG
Aren't those pretty easily destroyed By low cost artillery? Seems like a stationary target would be an easy target
aggiehawg
AG
H2Ag said:

Pancreatic cancer with Russian Medical care? That can't be good........
Have to wonder where Xi's head is at right now. Putin dies or becomes incapacitated and China is backing a dead horse as an ally.
MouthBQ98
AG
I believe the idea is to give the poorly trained conscript forces some static defenses to rally around psychologically. Something to encourage them to hunker down instead of drop everything and run.
rgag12
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

Rossticus said:

Lol. This is a parody account but it made me laugh so thought I'd post.

wow, guess he will have a "fall" soon

He didn't really say this. A person was having fun with subtitles
Rossticus
aggiehawg
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

I believe the idea is to give the poorly trained conscript forces some static defenses to rally around psychologically. Something to encourage them to hunker down instead of drop everything and run.
Guess that makes a little sense, until the first BOOM! happens in the pilbox close to them.
txags92
AG
Rossticus said:

He is killing two birds with one stone. Keeping Putin happy so he doesn't die in a "fall", and depriving his military of their best equipment so they are unable to use it against him when they revolt.
Rossticus
This would be a dumb move, IMO, but if they're talking about it then I guess there's Intel to suggest that Russia is considering it.

javajaws
AG
LOL they are delusional if they think they can pull that off.
Ag In Ok
AG
I would assume his #2 is in control should there be a loss of control even for a short time. Medvedev….
If he doesn't have a partner, i would think he would have slipped in the shower by now. Happened to Kim.
aggiehawg
AG
Ag In Ok said:

I would assume his #2 is in control should there be a loss of control even for a short time. Medvedev….
If he doesn't have a partner, i would think he would have slipped in the shower by now. Happened to Kim.
Medvedev makes a good number 2 but not a real leader from what I have seen. More of a Macron type than a strongman.
Rossticus
aggiehawg said:

Ag In Ok said:

Medvedev makes a good number 2 but not a real leader from what I have seen. More of a Macron type than a strongman.

I forget his name but Putin's presumed successor, assuming he isn't removed from the equation, is Putin turned up to 11. Extreme imperialist, uber-militant, ultra-nationalist. Hope for lots of infighting that prevents him from taking the reigns.
revvie
AG
txags92 said:

Easy target for a sniper too. Just pop a round into anything that moves in the window.
I would think that they would be easy drone motar targets.
FriscoKid
AG

They are in such high spirits compared to the Russians.
bonfarr
AG
LMCane said:

Rossticus said:

watch our amazingly strong Maginot Line defenses be transported by light truck!!

only the best defenses against MLRS and satellite guided weaponry!!

I've seen better built deer blinds in Texas.
Rossticus
Eliminatus
AG
FriscoKid said:

They are in such high spirits compared to the Russians.

I'm guessing because they were not literally snatched off the road, given a rusty weapon twice as old as you, given little to no instruction on how to use it, shipped to a country that despises you and is getting very very good at killing your people, to fight a war you don't understand or want.

I don't want to be the daily face of death for a Russian warrior. The combat videos lately are brutal. Absolutely brutal. I dont even bother mentioning them anymore but there are close ups of Russians writhing and burning to death or literally having their face ripped off and struggling to breathe. I don't want the entire world to watch my screaming face as I bleed out and have them laughing the entire time.

This is what the Russians can expect now. And honestly the biggest point overall to me is that there is exactly zero reason to think it is going to get better for them. And every reason to think their conditions are only going to get worse. It's not like they are going to have an industrial and scientific revolution all of a sudden bestowing all with advanced weaponry and technology. They are so ****ed. And Russians are finally realizing that. Slowly maybe, but it is happening for sure.

The Ukes on the other hand are better equipped than I ever was in the ME, has the worlds support and most importantly, are actually fighting for something. Their people, their families, their land. ****, their very identity and culture.
Rossticus
Rossticus
As % of budget, not total dollar value, but interesting graphic nonetheless.

Rossticus

74OA
AG
Rossticus said:

Unfortunately, those aren't coming anytime soon, either. 9 months
Waffledynamics
AG
Quote:

The Pentagon: There is no evidence that China supplied Russia with weapons
https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/1-november-the-pentagon-there-is-no-evidence-that-china-supplied
Waffledynamics
AG
Rossticus
sclaff
AG
Thread on Russian winter strategy in the south
sclaff
AG
More strategy from Mick Ryan

2wealfth Man
AG
sclaff said:

big push towards Berdiansk/Melitopol cuts off this whole defensive line from support. Then roll them up.
sclaff
AG
2wealfth Man said:

sclaff said:

big push towards Berdiansk/Melitopol cuts off this whole defensive line from support. Then roll them up.
I keep thinking that is overdue.
V8Aggie
AG
Nothing about that looks stealthy.
Jetpilot86
AG
CNBC is reporting this morning that Russia will let grain move and Ukraine will not attack ships in the Black Sea corridor.
Player To Be Named Later
AG
Jetpilot86 said:

CNBC is reporting this morning that Russia will let grain move and Ukraine will not attack ships in the Black Sea corridor.

That's a win for Russia, no?

Do we really think Russia would sink a grain ship?
AgBank
AG
I thought we had seen this movie before and knew how it turned out.

Reminds me of the Berlin Blockade / Berlin Airlift.
fullback44
AG
Jetpilot86 said:

Why would Ukraine agree to that ? Those Black Sea ships are shooting missiles at Ukraine cities correct ?
First Page Last Page
Page 905 of 1366

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.