***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,582,737 Views | 47797 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by Eliminatus
CondensedFogAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Trauma caused by war takes generations to heal as it's passed on down. I think quite a few folks here know this firsthand.
CondensedFogAggie

Hit it. Especially if these are Russian government assets, or those of Putin and his cronies.
CondensedFogAggie

We shouldn't be surprised anymore, but who the **** does this kind of ***** **** these vatniks.
CondensedFogAggie
Rossticus said:

NOT celebrating this, BTW. These people were placed in harm's way by the Russian government and their proxies either deliberately at worst or very carelessly at best. Never want to see non-combatants killed. Have to be better and not resort to behaving like so many others on the Russian side.

Not that I give a crap about the journalists from an invading nation, but looks like there weren't ordinary journalists.

CondensedFogAggie
Waffledynamics said:

2:39: Russia sending more troops to Belarus.

Two(or more) can play that game.

CondensedFogAggie

Allegedly, this Uzbekistan national(not a Russian citizen) was working illegally in Moscow when he was rounded up and sent here. His Russian is apparently poor.

I'm guessing about 0 of us here will be surprised by this.

Quote:

Ukrainian = U
Uzbek POW = R

U: Where you from?
R: Uzbekistan
U: ****ing Uzbekistan? How many from Uzbekistan came here?
R: (doesn't answer)
U: How many ****in people came from Uzbekistan??
R: 2 of us. They brought us from Moscow
U: You came from Moscow?
R: Yes I was working without documents in construction and they got me and took me to Moscow, from there they took me here.
U: I understand, how many in were in your car?
R: 5 in the car
U: Who's in charge?
R: I don't know his name
U: he starts talking and it cuts off
PJYoung
AG
CondensedFogAggie said:

agcrock2005
AG
Wtf are these guys even doing...
Waffledynamics
AG
Quote:

Head of Office of President of Ukraine Andriy Yermak confirms new massive missile strikes against critical civil infrastructure across Ukraine this morning

https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/22-october-head-of-office-of-president-of-ukraine-andriy

Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Ukrainian soldier unboxing a donated French MRE:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/yahjpb/unboxing_of_french_military_meal_by_ua_fighter/
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Blackbeard94
AG
agcrock2005 said:

What are they doing? They look like the peasants in Monty Pythons Holy Grail that are just beating the ground with sticks
Waffledynamics
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
aezmvp
Blackbeard94 said:

agcrock2005 said:

What are they doing? They look like the peasants in Monty Pythons Holy Grail that are just beating the ground with sticks
Training digging trenches. Its going well by Russian historical standards.
Waffledynamics
AG
Waffledynamics
AG

Waffledynamics
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
Full thread: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1583771154749087746.html

Eliminatus
AG
Another data point of awful Russian equipment. These clowns are showing their asses in every way possible. They are trying to adapt which should be admirable but somehow it just makes it even more of a joke.

It's their new issued earplugs. A literal piece of paper in a baggie with instructions on how to roll it up into a cone to shove in your ears.

Sometimes it is the little things that truly make things sink in. Old weapons, defunct armor, museum piece combat vehicles … but somehow it was this that made me realize how absolutely ****ed they are on the world stage. The revelation of them no longer being a near peer was worth every penny and more we have spent to date alone.

Just a Reddit link to short video as I got rid of Twitter.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RussiaUkraineWar2022/comments/yaknfb/russian_combat_earplugs/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

agent-maroon
AG
agcrock2005 said:

It appears that the new conscripts are barely scraping by...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aezmvp
Eliminatus said:

Another data point of awful Russian equipment. These clowns are showing their asses in every way possible. They are trying to adapt which should be admirable but somehow it just makes it even more of a joke.

It's their new issued earplugs. A literal piece of paper in a baggie with instructions on how to roll it up into a cone to shove in your ears.

Sometimes it is the little things that truly make things sink in. Old weapons, defunct armor, museum piece combat vehicles … but somehow it was this that made me realize how absolutely ****ed they are on the world stage. The revelation of them no longer being a near peer was worth every penny and more we have spent to date alone.

Just a Reddit link to short video as I got rid of Twitter.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RussiaUkraineWar2022/comments/yaknfb/russian_combat_earplugs/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

Two things to add: this will allow us to move and focus more assets in Asia to counter the Chinese and a growing defense capability among the Baltics, Poland and others will help relieve some stress there on US forces. Both are pluses.
74OA
AG
A little O/T, but it's a round that will likely make its way to Ukraine where it is certainly needed. XM1211
Waffledynamics
AG
Russia potentially retreating from more parts of the Kherson region:

Waffledynamics
AG
Ag In Ok
AG
Specifically the withdrawal exploding Nova Kharkova and the Putin Line in Luhansk both have a trap vibe to them.
AgLA06
AG
How? The ukes are in the high side of the river.
bonfarr
AG
Waffledynamics said:

Maybe he was a First Amendment Auditor.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
rab79
AG
aezmvp said:

Blackbeard94 said:

agcrock2005 said:

Training digging trenches. Its going well by Russian historical standards.
how to find a mine? Also going well by russian standards.
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
LMCane
Youtube channels including CNN showing literal mutiny by various Russian units today.

in one unit of 30 men in uniform, their leader claims they have no equipment, they have not been paid, and they are deciding not to let those in power rule over them anymore.

another video showed a different group of masked Russians talking about how they have no helmets, kevlar, or training.

a source inside Kherson reporting brand new Russkies in fresh uniforms are showing up, mostly under the age of 20 and many wearing glasses.

Vice News has a new report out from inside Moscow of a refusenik who was captured, raped and sent to the front.
Rossticus
Hungary caved. One down, one to go.

Rossticus
Russians seem to really like to use rape (against both men and women) as a terror tactic both against their own and against enemies. It's astonishing how many stories you see of them raping their own men.
Rossticus
Rossticus
First Page Last Page
Page 884 of 1366

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.