***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,590,100 Views | 47821 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by Tanker123
Waffledynamics
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Denys's new videos today. The first one is from several hours ago after the missile attacks.

Denys was able to do his regular video thanks to his powerbank and a small internet signal.

Who?mikejones!
Waffledynamics said:

rgag12 said:

Waffledynamics said:

Supposedly reasonably credible Russian channel on Telegram:

https://t.me/romanov_92/28853

Translation:

Quote:

Ours are starting to play on the attack.

North direction. Very soon. Less than two weeks.

The exact date and area will be published exclusively on my channel a little later.

It will be interesting if this actually comes to pass.

Usually even troops in a unit about to go on the attack doesn't know it's going to be attacking until hours before the operation starts. Something tells me this dude is full of it.
Yes, however he's seen as reliable in some of the OSINT groups I've linked up with. He's been pretty accurate when it comes to losses compared to the other droogs on the Russian side that just repeat propaganda. Time will tell how accurate this post is, I guess. I felt it was notable given the information I have.

Surely the ukes are expecting a counter. They pushed the Russians back closer to Russia, allowing Russia to shorten their supply chains and find a suitable line of defense.

Now Russia is going to throw shear numbers at their problem.

Im by no means a military strategy expert, but if I'm the ukes, I'm mining the **** out of my forward positions and building up reinforced 2nd and 3rd defensive positions to fall back to.

I've read so many historical accounts of this type of battle. One of the weaknesses of such a fast advance is out running your supply lines and wearing out your soldiers. The key for Ukraine is to be ready to absorb any Russian counter punch while taking as few casualties as possible and have their artillery ready to pound any ground advance attempted by the Russians.

I'll add of the info is correct, the americans/nato probably already know much about it, including how many troops, where and when this counter attack will occur.
TheGroupGuy
If they attack again through Belarus poles will respond. I think that's Putins plan he's been telling his people for months they were fighting NATO, U.S., the west. That's his off ramp for losing everyone ganged up on Russia. Strategery. middle Strikes are bait to provoke a response as is Belarus attack
Blackbeard94
AG
I wonder what the Russian people would think if terrible things happened to their power grid?
aggiehawg
AG
Blackbeard94 said:

I wonder what the Russian people would think if terrible things happened to their power grid?
It would just be a Tuesday?
2wealfth Man
AG
TheGroupGuy said:

If they attack again through Belarus poles will respond. I think that's Putins plan he's been telling his people for months they were fighting NATO, U.S., the west. That's his off ramp for losing everyone ganged up on Russia. Strategery. middle Strikes are bait to provoke a response as is Belarus attack
conscripts bunched up on roads in the winter coming south from Belarus + HIMARS and GMLRS with cluster / soft target munitions = bloodbath
ABATTBQ11
AG
I can't imagine Russia being able to effectively mass troops and supplies anywhere close to the front door an offensive. Seems like a ripe target for GMLRS.
Rossticus
Rossticus
More forced deportation of Ukrainians to Russia.

FriscoKid
AG
Russia blew up the bridge??? I can't get there because that doesn't make any sense.
Rossticus
CondensedFogAggie

Waffledynamics
AG
Quote:

Lukashenka ordered combat readiness check of Armed Forces of Belarus

https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/11-october-lukashenka-ordered-combat-readiness-check-of-armed
TheGroupGuy
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/belarus-russia-deploying-regional-grouping-troops-lukashenko-announces

Poland orders poles to leave Belarus
Waffledynamics
AG

Waffledynamics
AG
Waffledynamics
AG

Direct middle finger to Putin.
Waffledynamics
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
I'm seeing reports of more missile strikes, especially launched from bombers over the Caspian Sea. Ukraine knew well in advance that they were coming. Lviv, Kryvyi Rih, Kyiv, and more hit.

Waffledynamics
AG
Rossticus
She shouldn't have done that…

aggie_sprt
Waffledynamics said:

Quote:

https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/11-october-lukashenka-ordered-combat-readiness-check-of-armed
Part of me thinks that the saber rattling by Lukashenka is Russia trying to distract and fix part of AFU and their command focus to the north in order to distract and degrade their operational focus and support in the east and southeast.

Can AFU afford to call their bluff?
Rossticus
Russia once again says that Ukraine is bombing themselves.

Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
ABATTBQ11
AG
Waffledynamics said:

Direct middle finger to Putin.

It's a B-2, but most likely not carrying nuclear warheads. No way to know it's payload.
Teslag
AG
If we put US manned ADA units in or around Ukrainian cities to protect civilians would Putin see that as NATO direct involvement?
The Fife
Teslag said:

If we put US manned ADA units in or around Ukrainian cities to protect civilians would Putin see that as NATO direct involvement?
Yes, definitely.
Waffledynamics
AG
Gaius Julius Bevo
aggie_sprt said:

Waffledynamics said:

Quote:

Part of me thinks that the saber rattling by Lukashenka is Russia trying to distract and fix part of AFU and their command focus to the north in order to distract and degrade their operational focus and support in the east and southeast.

Can AFU afford to call their bluff?
What are the chances some countries like Poland augment the Ukrainian forces by sending anti-missle units PURELY to defend Kiev against drone and missle attacks>

Zero, I guess.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Crazy as they may be, I don't see Poland doing anything openly antagonistic (aside from being the supply pipeline), or maybe belligerent is the better word, unless Belarus gets involved. If Lukashenko decides to try and send his army in (assuming they don't kill him instead), I can easily see Poland going "Yeehaw, Chuckle*****!"

Used to work for a Pole. Interesting fella.
AgLA06
AG
Poland could walk right through their west door reminiscent of German Blitzkrieg if they wanted.

Then you have two former soviet block countries to their north just itching for an excuse to get some.

I don't see Belarus being this dumb.
First Page Last Page
Page 843 of 1367

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.