***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,592,819 Views | 47824 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Tanker123
torrid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

No objecting to the war or the invasion, just to how it is being implemented.
Waffledynamics
Waffledynamics
AG
Who?mikejones!
Yep. Gotta thread a needle
Rossticus
Had to share this. I literally LOL'd. Feel free to flag for removal if you think it dilutes/derails the thread.

Waffledynamics
AG
No Spin Ag
Rossticus said:

Had to share this. I literally LOL'd. Feel free to flag for removal if you think it dilutes/derails the thread.

I don't know about staph, but I think it fits right in.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Waffledynamics
AG
No Spin Ag
Rossticus said:

Every day is better than the previous.

Slava Ukraini.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Rossticus
The lack of self awareness is staggering.

Maximus_Meridius
AG
No no, she's right, we're hoping to unleash a flood of blood alright....

...just not Ukrainian blood...
bonfarr
AG
Rossticus said:

Oh, and for those who don't frequent Twitter, women posting NSFW pics of T&A to raise money for and morale of Uke fighters is gaining steam. These girls are raising thousand of dollars. Happening in North America and Europe, from what I've seen. The legit ones are showing confirmation of the amounts received and that it's being donated. Just a fun little factoid for the day.

What hashtag? Asking for a friend.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
FriscoKid
AG
Rossticus
No defined hash but most are part of #NAFO. I posted the handle of one a few posts down that popped up when I searched. You've got so do some digging but they're out there.
PJYoung
AG
PJYoung
AG
Rossticus said:

The lack of self awareness is staggering.

PJYoung
AG
rgag12
AG
PJYoung said:

25 years old? Looks like the alleged Russian captivity aged him an additional 30 years.

Edit: Actually I guess that's the uncle
Rossticus
Rooskies are mega spooked.

Rossticus
Rossticus
-1 orc. Someone is getting fish bricks this week.

ATX_AG_08
FriscoKid
AG
He knew how to use a toilet. Russia can't afford to lose more officers.
CondensedFogAggie
Rossticus said:

While it's great to see no Ukrainian casualties, this is why I'm wary of the mobilized conscripts.

If they just hand some drunk an AK47 and resort to street fighting, there will be not insignificant Ukrainian casualties
wangus12
AG
Yep. Only takes a rifle pointed in the right direction and someone to pull the trigger to take a life.
Eliminatus
AG
CondensedFogAggie said:

Rossticus said:

While it's great to see no Ukrainian casualties, this is why I'm wary of the mobilized conscripts.

If they just hand some drunk an AK47 and resort to street fighting, there will be not insignificant Ukrainian casualties
MOUT fighting is a beech. No two ways around it. You increase your odds of course with training, unit cohesion, and muscle memory, but large chunks of it come down to luck. Sometimes you just zig instead of zag and you are gone. No matter how good your are.

Hopefully the Russians just continue to surrender in mass.
Rossticus
They're ruining dear leader's birthday! The bass-turds!!!

Not a Bot
AG
Good thread about the Shahed drones:

torrid
AG
Rossticus said:

Damn, that's just like Mike in Breaking Bad.
Rossticus
H2Ag
AG
Rossticus said:

Oh, and for those who don't frequent Twitter, women posting NSFW pics of T&A to raise money for and morale of Uke fighters is gaining steam. These girls are raising thousand of dollars. Happening in North America and Europe, from what I've seen. The legit ones are showing confirmation of the amounts received and that it's being donated. Just a fun little factoid for the day.
Im going to have to verify this!
JFABNRGR
AG
damn talk about a failure drill. I count almost 30 rounds from the the POV rifle and easily 10-20 from 2 more rifles off camera frame. Guessing none of the initial rounds made it to the pump house or that orc was doing something other than relieving himself.

Urban warfare is nasty especially if your the clearing force. Nasty enough that Tier 1 units in Iraq at times stopped clearing and simply used a bull horn giving an ultimatum to come out. CAS is always nice along with little to no ROE on its use.
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
JFABNRGR
AG
Interesting; group of 13 soldiers from red army go rogue and flee to crimea.

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/10/6/7370693/
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
FriscoKid
AG

Some prisoners that they "drafted" into the army stole some guns and cars and left for Crimea. The jokes write themselves.

(Edit, maybe they were regular army. I thought I read that these were some of the prisoners that they drafted)
JFABNRGR
AG
russian helmet stops frag grenade but not 7.62. followed on by failure drill and tunnel clearing.

https://funker530.com/video/nsfw-russia-foxhole-assaulted-overran-by-ukrainian-troops/
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
First Page Last Page
Page 819 of 1367

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.