***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,593,310 Views | 47828 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by txags92
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rossticus
Burrus86 said:

What is the probability that the Ukes can get some armor across the Nova Kakhovka dam? They are getting close to capturing the western approach to the dam.

Dam crossing will require some reconstruction. Stable enough to support trucks but not armor.
Rossticus
E
AG
Rossticus said:

Belarus on the way to save the orcs

bonfarr
AG
LMCane said:

Rossticus said:

I mean, if that doesn't prime you to head off to war, then I don't know what will.

1. Those troops like they have come right out of casting in a Soviet movie from 1974.

2. That woman has more medals than General Shoigu- impressive!

I'm sure they were disappointed the Trololo guy didn't make an appearance.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
TXAggie2011
AG
The short pudgy guy who was dancing in the front row is gonna be in for something once he makes it to the Donbass
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Show me that singers insta
CondensedFogAggie
fullback44
AG
Rossticus said:

talk about getting out of dodge, they are booking it, something is after them
Blackbeard94
AG
Waffledynamics said:

Evacuations and human trafficking:

Quote:

Occupation authorities announced evacuation of social and medical facilities from Svatove and Kreminna

https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/6-october-occupation-authorities-announced-evacuation-of

In other words taken hostage, kidnapped?
ABATTBQ11
AG
E said:

Rossticus said:

Wagons is a European term for rail cars
CondensedFogAggie
Rossticus
Oh, and for those who don't frequent Twitter, women posting NSFW pics of T&A to raise money for and morale of Uke fighters is gaining steam. These girls are raising thousand of dollars. Happening in North America and Europe, from what I've seen. The legit ones are showing confirmation of the amounts received and that it's being donated. Just a fun little factoid for the day.
Rossticus
fullback44
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

E said:

Rossticus said:

Wagons is a European term for rail cars

Lukachenko driving his own delivery wagon
Malibu
Rossticus said:

Oh, and for those who don't frequent Twitter, women posting NSFW pics of T&A to raise money for and morale of Uke fighters is gaining steam. These girls are raising thousand of dollars. Happening in North America and Europe, from what I've seen. The legit ones are showing confirmation of the amounts received and that it's being donated. Just a fun little factoid for the day.

Godspeed to those on the homefront supporting the war effort.
The Fife
Not sure if it would be feasible or strategic for them, but I'd be worried the dam is rigged to blow either on a timer or remotely when the Russians high tail it out of there.
Zobel
AG
Rossticus
The Fife said:

Not sure if it would be feasible or strategic for them, but I'd be worried the dam is rigged to blow either on a timer or remotely when the Russians high tail it out of there.

Depends on the impact it would have downriver. If Russia still holds Kherson then it would be moronic to flood out their own forces. Of course that wouldn't necessarily preclude them from doing it, as we've seen from prior Russian stupidity. If they feel they've lost Kherson, or that the downstream impact would be negligible then I'd absolutely expect them to try and blow it behind them.
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
FamousAgg
Rossticus said:

Gonna need links…
AgLA06
AG
Rossticus said:

I don't believe you unless you provide proof.
CondensedFogAggie
Rossticus said:

Rossticus
If I weren't worried about catching a ban, I would. I'll give y'all a bread crumb and let you do the legwork from there. Random one I just found that looks legit: @Pogggio1

Happy hunting.
Rossticus
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1578013899219038208.html

Rossticus
JFABNRGR
AG
Rossticus said:

I sense another deep ATACAMs hit forthcoming, sorry I meant lil green men hit.
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Who?mikejones!
aggiehawg
AG
Martial law next?

Rossticus
Rossticus
torrid
AG
bonfarr said:

LMCane said:

Rossticus said:

I mean, if that doesn't prime you to head off to war, then I don't know what will.

1. Those troops like they have come right out of casting in a Soviet movie from 1974.

2. That woman has more medals than General Shoigu- impressive!

I'm sure they were disappointed the Trololo guy didn't make an appearance.
Sing "la-la-la" when prompted or get bullet to back of head.
Rossticus
First Page Last Page
Page 818 of 1367

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.