***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,596,191 Views | 47841 Replies | Last: 25 min ago by Ag with kids
74OA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aezmvp said:

74OA said:

Now that Ukraine controls most of the way to the border it puts Belgorad within HIMARS and perhaps some tube artillery range, making an assault into Russia unnecessary to hit LOCs there. Anyway, Ukraine doesn't have any spare brigades, much less divisions.
Any ground assault of Belogord or Rostov (way in the future) would lead to Russia using nukes. Probably off the table.
The point is moot as Ukraine simply doesn't have the resources, nor is it likely ever to.
CondensedFogAggie
74OA
AG
Today's SITREP.
CondensedFogAggie
DCPD158
AG
74OA said:

Today's SITREP.
In response to the possibility of RU using tactical nukes

If the Russians nuke Ukraine, even if it is tactical, I would guess someone in Ukraine will take it upon themselves to detonate a dirty bomb in Moscow or St. Petersberg.
Company I-1, Ord-Ords '85 -12thFan and Websider-
CondensedFogAggie
lb sand
AG
Transcripts from some of the Uke foreign brigade about the fighting outside Lyman. They're exhausted from killing orcs.

https://ukrainevolunteer297689472.wordpress.com/2022/09/30/its-a-slaughter/
74OA
AG
Nice set of clips about an earlier assault on a large fortified Russian position.

Waffledynamics
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
CondensedFogAggie

Ag In Ok
AG
Ah Russian humor.
Waffledynamics
AG
lb3
AG
lb sand said:

Transcripts from some of the Uke foreign brigade about the fighting outside Lyman. They're exhausted from killing orcs.

https://ukrainevolunteer297689472.wordpress.com/2022/09/30/its-a-slaughter/
With all the chaos, it sounds like the Ukes will need to regroup soon and cycle their troops to the rear for a while after this push.
lb3
AG
lb3
AG
Russians burying naval mines? Seems like an in efficient use of high explosives to pack so closely together.

Straight Talk
AG
Please send Putin a portfolio of all his important properties, homes and pictures of all the places his family and concubines live. Explain to him that 15 minutes after his tactical nuke hits Ukraine, these points will be melted.

Quit f'ing around with this turd.
CondensedFogAggie
Private PoopyPants said:

CondensedFogAggie
lb3 said:

If Putin has declared an attack on the newly annexed regions to be an attack on Russia, what is stopping Ukraine from now putting troops on Russian soil? (Other than nukes and public opinion)

The entire annexation thing was so stupid. It accomplished literally nothing except give Ukraine the excuse to apply to NATO. Not to mention the embarrassment of actively losing the territory you just 'annexed'.

Logic doesn't exist in Russia. And Ukraine can play that game too anyway.

CondensedFogAggie
Ag In Ok said:

Ah Russian humor.
When real life is stranger than fiction, the jokes write themselves.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
benchmark
AG
NM
SwigAg11
AG
Three posts above this.
Waffledynamics
AG
I think they got that timeframe wrong. They included what started in early September, not 1he last 10 days. It's still impressive.
YouBet
AG
I've been out of pocket but it sounds like Russia annexed four regions and then pretty immediately lost two of them. That correct?
Waffledynamics
AG
YouBet said:

I've been out of pocket but it sounds like Russia annexed four regions and then pretty immediately lost two of them. That correct?

They "annexed" regions they never had full control over to begin with, literally telling Ukraine that it's Russian land now and to vacate the parts they still control. Russia has been steadily losing occupied land for a while now, the most notable trend starting about a month ago (see some of the animated maps in replies above. Those animations incorrectly say it's over the last 10 days) and continuing on today.
92AG10
AG
actually, map is of the last 10 days. The south end of the lake in the upper left is Oskil.

This is a map of the Lyman offensive.
Waffledynamics
AG
Maybe it's because I'm looking at it on my phone, but isn't the first part the Kharkiv offensive from a month ago?
benchmark
AG
Kremminna and Svotove are in the crosshairs. They need to take both if they want to take the prize at Starolbil's'k to cut the last rail line into northern Ukraine. That's a 35 mile slog from either Kremminna or Svatove ... it won't be easy.

92AG10
AG
Waffledynamics said:

Maybe it's because I'm looking at it on my phone, but isn't the first part the Kharkiv offensive from a month ago?

This is basically the area of the map with Slovyansk at the bottom left:

Sq 17
Waffledynamics said:

"People's Militia of Luhansk". Is that the Russian allied local collaborators ?

Sorry for copying the tweet but thought my question would make sense by including the tweet
Waffledynamics
AG
92AG10 said:

Waffledynamics said:

This is basically the area of the map with Slovyansk at the bottom left:

Well then, I stand corrected. Even more impressive from the Ukes.
dtkprowler
AG
Why was Lyman so important?
First Page Last Page
Page 798 of 1368

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.