***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,609,478 Views | 47849 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by 74OA
Who?mikejones!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GeorgiAg
AG
lb3 said:

aginresearch said:

I don't think Russia as we have known it survives this mobilization. Their medium term demographic collapse has been accelerated to now.
Any chance the west can carve St. Petersburg out of Russia? In the chaos of a Coup or Revolution, I could see an opportunity for St.Petersburg to declare independence and form a 4th Baltic state.
No way. Putin goes nuclear before that happens.
Waffledynamics
AG
They even pissed off Mongolia.

one MEEN Ag
AG
lb3 said:

aginresearch said:

I don't think Russia as we have known it survives this mobilization. Their medium term demographic collapse has been accelerated to now.
Any chance the west can carve St. Petersburg out of Russia? In the chaos of a Coup or Revolution, I could see an opportunity for St.Petersburg to declare independence and form a 4th Baltic state.
The only proven protection nuclear weapons give you is that nobody will attack your mainland.

I think its foolish to try to go after St. Petersburg. Why go after it at all?

Just let Russia implode.
fooz
richardag
74OA said:

Today's SITREP.

NOTE: If y'all don't find these informative, say so, and I'll quit posting them.
Always informative, thanks for posting.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
torrid
AG
one MEEN Ag said:

lb3 said:

aginresearch said:

The only proven protection nuclear weapons give you is that nobody will attack your mainland.

Just let Russia implode.
Just need to keep Russian from invading its neighbors, no need to meddle in their internal chaos. Let them eat themselves. Europe needs to develop a better energy policy anyway.
BlackGoldAg2011
AG
LMCane said:

2wealfth Man said:

This northern prong will consist of what kind of material and equipment? Anything pointed toward Kiev or Lviv gets shredded without even a moments pause. That would be life or death for the Ukes.
as another poster mentioned above- the Russkies could use Belarus territory to make a play for Kyiv and Lviv.

I could see that as at least a feint to draw attention and forces away from Kherson and Luhansk Oblast where Russia is being pounded every hour.
The problem with this theory, besides the fact that Russia already failed to handle it logistically once (while everything was fresh even), is that last time Russia had the benefit of "surprise". They were able to amass military assets right at the border because there wasn't a war going on so they could build them up in plain sight and no one was going to strike a military installation in another country. Now, if Russia tried to build up troops any reasonable distance from the border of UA controlled Ukraine, they are going to get struck regardless of who's border they sit within. At this point if they are within reach and clearly RU military, they are a fair game military target. I would wager they are actually less safe in Belarus because then you don't even have the "direct attack on Russian soil" aspect to worry about.
lb3
AG
one MEEN Ag said:

lb3 said:

aginresearch said:

Just let Russia implode.
I'm not suggesting an invasion of St. Petersburg, just wondering if during an implosion, St. Petersburg could be enticed to declare independence and come out the other side as a sovereign nation state.
Waffledynamics
AG
That drone got smoked.
74OA
AG
Putin's approach may be to run Ukraine out of bullets before Russia runs out of soldiers. DESPERATION
one MEEN Ag
AG
lb3 said:

one MEEN Ag said:

lb3 said:

aginresearch said:

Just let Russia implode.
I'm not suggesting an invasion of St. Petersburg, just wondering if during an implosion, St. Petersburg could be enticed to declare independence and come out the other side as a sovereign nation state.
No intel from me, but when I think of 'Russian culture' its really just St. Petersburg and Moscow. I think Russia if it broke up would be those two cities and everything around them being the continued power of Russia. Everything on the east side of the Ural mountains is probably going to be easy pickings for China to take over as a resource grab.
one MEEN Ag
AG
Whatever company made that anti-drone vehicle is putting this in the company slide deck for its end of year review.
AgLA06
AG
74OA said:

Putin's approach may be to run Ukraine out of bullets before Russia runs out of soldiers. DESPERATION

Then he's even dumber than we thought.
74OA
AG
Ukrainian collaborators being hunted down. TRAITORS
LMCane
BlackGoldAg2011 said:

LMCane said:

2wealfth Man said:

This northern prong will consist of what kind of material and equipment? Anything pointed toward Kiev or Lviv gets shredded without even a moments pause. That would be life or death for the Ukes.
as another poster mentioned above- the Russkies could use Belarus territory to make a play for Kyiv and Lviv.

I could see that as at least a feint to draw attention and forces away from Kherson and Luhansk Oblast where Russia is being pounded every hour.
The problem with this theory, besides the fact that Russia already failed to handle it logistically once (while everything was fresh even), is that last time Russia had the benefit of "surprise". They were able to amass military assets right at the border because there wasn't a war going on so they could build them up in plain sight and no one was going to strike a military installation in another country. Now, if Russia tried to build up troops any reasonable distance from the border of UA controlled Ukraine, they are going to get struck regardless of who's border they sit within. At this point if they are within reach and clearly RU military, they are a fair game military target. I would wager they are actually less safe in Belarus because then you don't even have the "direct attack on Russian soil" aspect to worry about.

good point

although in Putin's mind, he may actually want to invite Uke strikes into Belarus

to force Lukashenko into having to "defend Belarus" against Ukrainian aggression.
LMCane
one MEEN Ag said:

Whatever company made that anti-drone vehicle is putting this in the company slide deck for its end of year review.
other posters from yesterday put up articles claiming Israeli companies are now selling the anti-UAV weapons

in order to crush the Iranian deliveries to Putin
74OA
AG
2wealfth Man
AG
LMCane said:

BlackGoldAg2011 said:

LMCane said:

2wealfth Man said:

good point

although in Putin's mind, he may actually want to invite Uke strikes into Belarus

to force Lukashenko into having to "defend Belarus" against Ukrainian aggression.
sort of like the Austrian anschluss
74OA
AG
Chechnya says "nyet" to conscription. EXEMPT
74OA
AG
UN documents rape of children by Russian soldiers. ANIMALS
2wealfth Man
AG
evidently stairs are as dangerous as windows in Russia.

Demosthenes81
AG
74OA said:

Ukrainian collaborators being hunted down. TRAITORS

Good timing

Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
Demosthenes81
AG
74OA said:

He shouldn't worry. I am sure the overnight count of mail in ballots will swing his way
Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
Waffledynamics
AG
2wealfth Man
AG
FriscoKid
AG
74OA
AG
AgLA06 said:

74OA said:

US and its allies are already working to ensure that doesn't happen. RESUPPLY
Waffledynamics
AG
FriscoKid said:

I missed seeing their utter delusion. I wish Rossiticus would come back.
Post removed:
by user
agyellow
AG
74OA said:

AgLA06 said:

74OA said:

US and its allies are already working to ensure that doesn't happen. RESUPPLY

I'm sure TexAgs subscribers alone could round up several million rounds of 5.56 out of our gun closets before Ukraine's magazines go empty...
agent-maroon
AG
Please pardon my ignorance, but is the acquisition of Ukraine an existential necessity for the rus? I don't see that and I can't understand why they're betting all their chips on this particular hand. I understand that this may now be an existential issue for Putin the man, but for the country itself?

Keep thinking that someone high enough is going to see this and take Putin out.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG
aggiehawg
AG

Quote:

Things aren't any different in Sakha, and if you haven't heard of it, I wouldn't blame you. It's maybe the most remote part of Siberia. Sakha is Russia's largest region yet contains fewer than one million people. Half of those are Turkic Yakuts.

So if most of the "Russian men" at this Sakha mobilization center don't look very Russian, that's why.
LINK

Question: Is there some kind of ethnic genocide happening here?
AlaskanAg99
AG
agent-maroon said:

Please pardon my ignorance, but is the acquisition of Ukraine an existential necessity for the rus? I don't see that and I can't understand why they're betting all their chips on this particular hand. I understand that this may now be an existential issue for Putin the man, but for the country itself?

Keep thinking that someone high enough is going to see this and take Putin out.

Putin believes it's a matter of survivability. Becasue NATO is going to storm in.
First Page Last Page
Page 773 of 1368

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.