***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,617,801 Views | 47853 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by 74OA
ABATTBQ11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
kag00 said:

Let's hope that the Ukes have a plan to deal with a cornered wild animal that is those 20k thinking that they are fighting for their lives. Best case is that they don't have any fight left in them but I very much doubt that right now.

A modern day siege may be in the future for them to drain them if what supplies and fight they have left.

Not sure they have the ability to fight. I read something earlier that they may only have a day to half a day or munitions. Unlike the Azov fighters on their home turf, they don't have big caches of supplies that were established before the war.
DuncanLEO
kag00 said:

Let's hope that the Ukes have a plan to deal with a cornered wild animal that is those 20k thinking that they are fighting for their lives. Best case is that they don't have any fight left in them but I very much doubt that right now.

A modern day siege may be in the future for them to drain them if what supplies and fight they have left.
Russian centralized command prevents the field from making any strategic or tactical calls. Most of the Russians probably don't even know why they are there, being conscripts, etc. Morale is low, food and supplies are low, their weapons are *****

The ukes are fighting for a purpose, have real weapons, an objective, and real leadership. This is going to be a bloodbath for the commies.
lb sand
AG
Blue star for you.
Great visual
ABATTBQ11
AG
Big difference is that we're helping and advising, and we do logistics better than anyone. I'd like to think they are watching their resupply and making sure it is adequate.
lb3
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
I've been holding off posting this, but someone made an animation speculating what the Kherson counteroffensive probably should look like.

JFABNRGR
AG
Great target for Himars. Strike the column in the front and in the rear. Then send a Toucha full of leaflets that state moving forward you will end up dead like this, retreating with your equipment you will end up dead like this. We suggest you get out and walk home before its HIMARS time again.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/comments/x9u3zz/a_large_column_of_russian_vehicles_and_artillery/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
JFABNRGR
AG
Phase II needs to show south of Dnipro River progress.
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
sclaff
AG
I am not sure what he means by "the bridge is broken". Hopefully referring to defenses and Ukrainians have crossed

sclaff
AG
AgLA06
AG
Nice of them to paint a bullseye on the front of all the equipment.
Waffledynamics
AG
AgLA06
AG
I guess the Ukes expect Russia to make a competent stand for that vital hub. So they blew the bridge so the Orcs can't reinforce.

They've been making attempts at taking other bridges as part of the offensive instead of blowing them.
GeorgiAg
AG
A10 Warthogs?????? Edit: Pretty sure that is CGI, the more I watch it.

FamousAgg
Brilliant tactical retreat here by the Russians. The Ukes never saw it coming. Once Russia reaches their new more optimal fighting positions the Ukes won't stand a chance. All is going according to plan as usual
Bevo99
GeorgiAg said:

A10 Warthogs??????

That has to be fake
GeorgiAg
AG
Yeah, i was thinking that's fake.
Who?mikejones!
Looks fake, especially the second one
FriscoKid
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
ABATTBQ11
AG
We can always hope it's not... Would be glorious if they finally got to do what they were born to do: Kill Russians in Eastern Europe.
The Fall Guy
AG
That looked like something out of Starwars comrad
FIDO95
AG
No idea if those A-10s are fake or not.

But I do know that if they are real, it's going to be the real life equivalent of Dany and Drogon rolling up and roasting the Lannister Army on the banks of the Trident.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
knj2417
AG
What he said

Lets kick some @ss seabass!
FTAco07
AG
Definitely 100% fake, but fun propaganda to scare Russians with
MouthBQ98
AG
Best would be to compel a surrender on merciful terms, capture all of their equipment, and have the massive propaganda victory, and all the POW to interview.
GarryowenAg
AG
GarryowenAg
AG
This has been my concern as well since the Ukes are moving so far, so fast.
AGS-R-TUFF
AG
The Ukes are creating their own page in the doctrine of military history. If they can route and fracture the Orc battle lines, degrade troop capabilities and strangle supply routes - any effective Russian comeback may disintegrate.

The timing is excellent. Run those Orcs out of their occupied territory and put them in melt down mode right before Winter begins to roll in and freeze their Rusky arses.

Waffledynamics
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
FriscoKid
AG
Robk
Robk

Distant relatives from Oskol called.
"Hurray! Hurrah! We were released! We are alive!"
****, who would have thought that we would be happy to receive SUCH calls from loved ones... They say that there are white flags along Izyum, ours are being cleared, the Russians are surrendering en masse. X\z how true.
FriscoKid
AG

(Sorry for the bad word, but I don't think kids should be reading this thread anyways)
First Page Last Page
Page 732 of 1368

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.