***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,591,300 Views | 47821 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Tanker123
GAC06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Waffledynamics said:

Wow, they're not kidding when they say the tunnels under Azovstal are massive.

Russia had no qualms gassing hostages to save face. I wonder if they have enough fentanyl for this job or if they'll have to use weapons they aren't supposed to have.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis
AGS-R-TUFF
AG
Waffledynamics said:

Wow, they're not kidding when they say the tunnels under Azovstal are massive.

This is impressive. I wish there was a way to at least resupply ammo/food etc. to them. If an air drop or possibly a middle of the night SOF beach landing with some RHIBs like the Seals use…anything to give them a chance to keep fighting.

wangus12
AG
PJYoung said:

mickeyrig06sq3 said:

Rossticus said:

Just sayin'…

We don't have enough weapons to defend against Russia. We have enough to obliterate them, conventionally at least.

You think we're short of nukes?

Texas alone had enough to wipe Russia in a conventional war
ABATTBQ11
AG
Rossticus said:

Just sayin'…

Who wants to be the one to tell him their "special operation" is a castration?
ABATTBQ11
AG
Rossticus said:

So their leadership is in range...
Waffledynamics
AG
In Kharkiv region Security Service of Ukraine found warehouse with ammunition and spare parts for military vehicles worth $200M

txags92
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Rossticus said:

That is what I thought when I read that. We are about to hear about a whole new round of dead generals and colonels.
Waffledynamics
AG
Also, how do they just "find" that much available after this much time? Something doesn't seem right about that.
Eliminatus
AG
10thYrSr said:

Is anyone alarmed that this thread falls during the day? I guess we have gotten used to the fact that people are dying every day. Not to say that we don't care, but our attention is worn out. You can tell by the frequency of postings. This is all great information but we have become exhausted.

I think yes and no. There are a few dedicated miners of info for us here. I was a lot more active in the beginning but I am also a graduating senior this semester and have been slowly dying with final projects, capstone, never ending labs/lab reports and now finals studying around the corner. In addition to everything pertaining to an upcoming move with uprooting my life of the past decade.

So I am like most here I think and just have to read but not contribute as much.

But also yes overall for others. My peers have forgotten about this weeks ago. It lasted a bit longer than the Fall of Afghanistan but not by much. America has the attention span of a gnat.
mickeyrig06sq3
AG
PJYoung said:

mickeyrig06sq3 said:

Rossticus said:

Just sayin'…

We don't have enough weapons to defend against Russia. We have enough to obliterate them, conventionally at least.

If nukes come in to play, there are no winners and there are no losers. It's a reset button.
FriscoKid
AG
lb3 said:

Rossticus said:

Translation: "Leadership couldn't shoot deserters and mutineers from their previous command location."

No, it means they are throwing everything at this stupid freaking decision and they are a few weeks from a glorious failure.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
Robk
I like the sound of this tweet.

FriscoKid
AG
txags92 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Rossticus said:

That is what I thought when I read that. We are about to hear about a whole new round of dead generals and colonels.

Yep
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
Rossticus
Russia Bros vid from Azovstal

Rossticus

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_EP-3
Rossticus

Rossticus
FORTE10 with a distinct interest in the Mediterranean and Aegean today. Russian navy has been shadowing NATO carrier groups there for a bit so I assume that's the reason.

Rossticus
BusterAg
AG
mickeyrig06sq3 said:

PJYoung said:

mickeyrig06sq3 said:

Rossticus said:

Just sayin'…

If nukes come in to play, there are no winners and there are no losers. It's a reset button.
That's not true.

The cockroaches win.
Rossticus
Russian FSB

bonfarr
AG
Rossticus said:

Russian FSB

ATX_AG_08
AG
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus

Rossticus

Rossticus
Interesting article.

Rossticus
Rossticus
CondensedFogAggie
Rossticus said:

Never did I think I'd see that gun being used between near modern armies in 2022
Beat40
10thYrSr said:

Sharpshooter said:

Is anyone alarmed that this thread falls during the day? I guess we have gotten used to the fact that people are dying every day. Not to say that we don't care, but our attention is worn out. You can tell by the frequency of postings. This is all great information but we have become exhausted.

Granted I am not trained military; however, isn't it normal that fighting subsides during the night? Our day is their night, so, it seems normal that posts would subside as well. Sorry if I am misunderstanding your post.

What I mean to say is that people are losing interest in this conflict. This thread used to be at the top of the page every time. Now I wouldn't be surprised to find it on the second page if it weren't for Rossticus late night updates
I will say, I read this thread everyday, a few times during the day, and it's never come close to being on the 2nd page.

I don't think it's that people have gotten used to he fact that people are dying everyday. I think it's simply people have things to do impact them directly and those things naturally take more time and focus.

As far as the everyday media, they've moved on because there hasn't been significant changes. Plus, with everything that is going on here in the US as far as the economy, it's not really a surprise focus has shifted.

Also, for the average person, there is not much they can do to help other than send resources to groups that will get them to Ukraine.

I think people still care quite a bit, but when you combine no real way of providing tangible, productive assistance, your country edging toward recession, and the situations that impact a person and their family directly, it's not a surprise to me you don't hear it talked about regularly in the States.
Rossticus
CondensedFogAggie

What the hell is going on with Germany. 10+ nations much less richer than Germany have already donated heavy weapons.
Jock 07
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

Bout time we reschedule the FTE Shot. Although for some reason I seem to recall Kirby saying it wound up getting CANX'd
First Page Last Page
Page 516 of 1367

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.