***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,609,412 Views | 47849 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by 74OA
MeatDr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Are you ****ing kidding me?
Rossticus
This is my surprised face.
NavyAg92
AG
MeatDr said:

F/ck Russia. It's time to blow up Moscow and St. Petersburg. And yeah, I don't give a d*mn about the whole nuclear war sh/t talk. You kill innocent civilians, then it's time for your people to die as well.
MeatDr
AG
YouBet
AG
MeatDr said:

Huge opportunity for the west. Russia is walking into their own trap if someone smart can spring it. Seems like Ukraine and all of the western eyes in the sky and on the ground could easily ambush Russia at their own meeting with proof.

I'm just not sure if there is anyone smart enough in the West to entrap Russia at their own game. I doubt the US does, but maybe the UK can take the lead.
Rossticus
Reports of civilian executions in Kharkiv emerging. Not going to post pictures or links. If numbers of these incidents expand they won't be difficult to find on your own.
oldord
AG
I continue to be somewhat skeptical. Not of the fact that the Russians invaded and Have done some terrible things but I just don't believe anything that is presented to me as truth anymore. Not without time in verification from many sources.

Continue to wonder how this reshuffles the world order.
Rossticus
oldord said:

I continue to be somewhat skeptical. Not of the fact that the Russians invaded and Have done some terrible things but I just don't believe anything that is presented to me as truth anymore. Not without time in verification from many sources.

Reports from virtually every European country, plus U.S., plus Canada, plus EU officials, plus UN officials, plus US Intel, are confirming this. No shortage of photographic and videographic evidence. It is not a global hoax.

Russia isn't even denying that it happened, they're just saying that Ukraine killed its own people brutally in order to frame them. Russia, under Putin, has been proven to do this to civilians during conflict as a terror tactic and has been a confirmed part of the Russian playbook for over 100 years, time and again.
aezmvp
oldord said:

Id be more skeptical if they hadn't done the same things in Chechnya and Syria already.
GAC06
AG
PSA for people posting just to tell us you don't believe what you're seeing:

Nobody cares
MeatDr
AG
On the lighter side, here is some dumb Russian propaganda.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Huge opportunity for the west. Russia is walking into their own trap if someone smart can spring it. Seems like Ukraine and all of the western eyes in the sky and on the ground could easily ambush Russia at their own meeting with proof.

I'm just not sure if there is anyone smart enough in the West to entrap Russia at their own game. I doubt the US does, but maybe the UK can take the lead.
The Hubs has been watching on flight trackers for the last month. We and other nations have had a crap ton of surveillance flights in the region and of course our satellites. Everything such as posts to twitter can be geolocated and date and time stamped.

Ukrainians have also been listening into Russian solder's comms.

All of that to say there is a timeline between the Russians leaving Bucha and other sites and when the Ukrainians (some with journalists) arrived.
YouBet
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

The Hubs has been watching on flight trackers for the last month. We and other nations have had a crap ton of surveillance flights in the region and of course our satellites. Everything such as posts to twitter can be geolocated and date and time stamped.

All of that to say there is a timeline between the Russians leaving Bucha and other sites and when the Ukrainians (some with journalists) arrived.
Why it seems like complete stupidity and/or hubris by Russia to want this meeting. If there is as much proof as everyone seems to be saying, Russia is screwing themselves here. Not that it may matter since their own citizens will probably never hear about the outcome.
Rock1982
AG
Some continue to be blinded by their foolishness and cowardice.
Rossticus
And some see things that aren't there.
Rossticus

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1510636403784364038.html
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
Graphic. Deceased appears to have had a giant swastika carved/etched/scratched into them before they were eventually killed.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1510710930124029957.html
aggiehawg
AG
Article that goes along with that is HERE
Rossticus
Proc92
Rossticus said:

What is the takeaway from this?
Rossticus
Nothing significant. Just shows an area where the UAF was conducting operations of some sort a few days ago.
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
aggiehawg
AG
Article about that pilot is HERE
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
GE
AG
Rossticus said:

HappyCattt said:

BBC reports on what it alleges is evidence of Russian war crimes outside Kyiv after Ukraine retook Russian occupied territory. WARNING: Video contains burnt dead bodies.

The russians are not an army, they are a barbarian horde. Every day I monitor the russian losses and hope they will lose soon

Going to have to keep an eye on this account. 8 posts since Oct '21 and each of those 8 seems… interesting…

Bot? Seems likely
Rossticus
Graphic. Russians killing lots of dogs.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1510652132520706048.html
EMY92
AG
YouBet said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Why it seems like complete stupidity and/or hubris by Russia to want this meeting. If there is as much proof as everyone seems to be saying, Russia is screwing themselves here. Not that it may matter since their own citizens will probably never hear about the outcome.

The show that the Russians will put on at the UN is for internal consumption. The Russian presentation is all that will be shown in Russian media.
aggiehawg
AG
Good point. They'll be slamming their shoes like Nikita, presenting their "evidence" which will be completely manufactured.
javajaws
AG
IMO if you can't get Russia removed from the UN security council then every NATO country needs to remove themselves from the UN immediately. The UN is a joke and serves no purpose as is.
First Page Last Page
Page 431 of 1368

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.