***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,618,259 Views | 47853 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by 74OA
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rossticus
Rossticus

Raiderjay
Horrible….
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
Build It
AG
Anyone have a source for Russian military assets currently in Crimea? Can't seem to locate anything since the war started.
Waffledynamics
AG
https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/27-march-russian-occupation-troops-switched-off-ukrainian

Russian troops turned off Ukrainian cell service along the Azov sea.
Rossticus
Economist interview with Zelensky. Transcribed.

No Spin Ag
Rossticus said:

WARNING. GRAPHIC.

Butcher isn't a good enough word to describe Putin after seeing stuff like this.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
MeatDr
AG
Considering the graphic part is in the thumbnail of that video, you should probably remove it.
PJYoung
AG
Rossticus said:

Still trying to blame everyone else for Putin invading, though. And acting like there was an alternative to enabling Ukraine to defend itself. Sounds like someone who ultimately is upset that Russia wasn't able to overrun Ukraine consequence free and "cleanse" it beyond the world's view. Upset that Russia is facing untold death and consequences for their decisions. Not an inkling of remorse or concern for the Ukrainians.

**** that guy
Seabreeze
Eliminatus
AG
I just realized I started this over a month ago and we have now passed 2 million clicks. Never thought it would reach this level but the Ukes never even thought about giving in. Just goes to show what happens when you piss off farmers.

We fight back.

The Ukrainian resistance is frankly, inspiring to me. I feel it in my Texan soul. I know this thing is far from over but damn it, the Ukes deserve to survive as a people and as a nation. They are paying the blood price for what so many of us here in the west take for granted.
NavyAg92
AG
MeatDr said:

An excellent article interviewing a Ukrainian pilot. As others on here have said, the real combat experience they've gained and the creativity they've used in their roles will make them the leading expert combat pilots in the world for years to come after this is over.
https://coffeeordie.com/ukrainian-mig-29-pilot-interview/
Not true. Not even after this war will their pilots be better than America's. There are absolutely NO pilots in this world better than the USA's. Not even China's. The Army, Air Force, Navy and Marine pilots are more superior to any country in this world. The USA would take down Russia and Ukraine relatively quick. The air is definitely one area where the USA dominates in this world and will even when you and I are dead.
SMM48
AG
Damn right
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
NavyAg92 said:

MeatDr said:

An excellent article interviewing a Ukrainian pilot. As others on here have said, the real combat experience they've gained and the creativity they've used in their roles will make them the leading expert combat pilots in the world for years to come after this is over.
Not true. Not even after this war will their pilots be better than America's. There are absolutely NO pilots in this world better than the USA's. Not even China's. The Army, Air Force, Navy and Marine pilots are more superior to any country in this world. The USA would take down Russia and Ukraine relatively quick. The air is definitely one area where the USA dominates in this world and will even when you and I are dead.
Is that due to technology or to skill, or both?
WesMaroon&White
AG
ATX_AG_08
AG
BusterAg
AG
NavyAg92 said:

MeatDr said:

I'm not arguing with you at all.

But, I would imagine that they will have a lot to tell and teach other western pilots in the years to come, no? Maybe that is what was meant by "expert". Not better pilots. Just more material to teach about.

MeatDr
AG
YouBet
AG
Those Stugna missiles are fun to watch. They look like wasps flying to their target with that bobbing and weaving.
SMM48
AG
genetics skill first class training balls of steel

WesMaroon&White
AG
WesMaroon&White
AG
TacosaurusRex
Rossticus said:

If this General is personally going to show up and take control, I give him two weeks before we can count him among the dead. Closer to filling that soccer starting 11.
Rossticus
EX TEXASEX
CondensedFoggyAggie said:

https://instagr.am/p/CblkAeEJS-1
Quote:

"Many of the prisoners we catch are 18 or 19 and appear to not have a lot of training.

Two we had a few weeks ago each had a rifle and two or three reloads. That was all. Not even body armor. Just camouflage uniforms.

They said they were in a listening position and ran when we found them so that may tell why they were so lightly armed. One was crying and the other was trying not to cry.

These aren't soldiers these are children.

Not that I care much. I don't have sympathy anymore."

- Ukrainian Soldier. Invasion of Ukraine. March 22nd, 2022.

More background on him. I assume, since it is in Russian or Ukrainian . Probably about how young he is. Just a child.

Rossticus
Rossticus
ATX_AG_08
AG
Not a Bot
AG
Good video with information on Russian missile systems and rough guesstimates about how many they might have available.

Rossticus
FIDO95
AG
Two or three tweets down on that thread is a video of 15-20 dead soldiers on the side of a road. I won't post it here for obvious reasons. Can anyone who so chooses to watch that tell if those are Russian or Ukrainian dead? The way they are all lined up along the edge of the road makes me wonder if they were executed or perhaps all the bodies were moved to that area? Sad to see so many lost lives and dreams.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Rossticus
First Page Last Page
Page 400 of 1368

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.