***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,618,253 Views | 47853 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by 74OA
Agsuffering@bulaw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Russia never had much consideration for the individual. I realize there is plenty of western ethnocentrism in that statement. Still, most non western places do not treat their obedient people that badly.

Red army conscripts got 2 weeks of training and then off to Afghanistan. They lived in tents despite the extreme conditions. The NCOs would abuse and steal from the new arrivals. Not surprising how many of them either became drug addicts and/or did sick things to the local civilians.
lb3
AG
wangus12 said:

If I'm that dude, I go home to say "goodbye" to my family and then take as much cash as I have and head straight for the border

Either way, problem solved for Putin.
No Spin Ag
74OA said:

Every Russian should be forced to watch this news clip.

WARNING: GRAPHIC

That's hard to watch but it's reality and needs to be shown.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
74OA
AG
No Spin Ag said:

74OA said:

Russians need to know what Putin is doing in their name. This is why he keeps such tight control on the media and any source of information not controlled by his lapdogs.
Waffledynamics
AG
74OA said:

No Spin Ag said:

74OA said:

Russians need to know what Putin is doing in their name. This is why he keeps such tight control on the media and any source of information not controlled by his lapdogs.

Agreed. Western media should be fighting tooth and nail to get into the country instead of thinking they're standing in solidarity and not participating in Russia. Information is critical to winning the information war (obviously).
bonfarr
AG
wangus12 said:

MeatDr said:

If I'm that dude, I go home to say "goodbye" to my family and then take as much cash as I have and head straight for the border

I think there is a zero percent chance that he doesn't have an FSB watchdog on his ass wherever he goes. He just got out of prison and doubt there is anything in his bank account left and he would get nabbed the moment he stepped out of his house and made a run for the border.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Bet he lost more than his post.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
MeatDr
AG
MeatDr
AG
Zelenskyy did an interview today. I haven't seen it with subtitles yet, but here is a thread.

And unrolled.
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1508126348753219587.html…
ATX_AG_08
AG
Suka!

Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
MeatDr
AG
An excellent article interviewing a Ukrainian pilot. As others on here have said, the real combat experience they've gained and the creativity they've used in their roles will make them the leading expert combat pilots in the world for years to come after this is over.
https://coffeeordie.com/ukrainian-mig-29-pilot-interview/
Rossticus
Rossticus
mwp02ag
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

They don't give a ***** Russians are are war Mongers to the bone. It's engrained in their culture sadly.

I'd say they are the rule to human nature, the society we've grown up in is the exception.
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus

Rossticus

Rossticus
Rossticus
How convenient that after deportation of many Ukrainian residents to Russia, a referendum will be held mid-war on Russian annexation. Nothing sketchy here. Who votes? Russian soldiers?

Here's a fun result. Suddenly that's "part of Russia" and Russia can begin to trumpet to its people that Ukraine is attacking Russia and therefore an existential threat to the motherland. Then Russia threatens to further escalate if Ukraine doesn't withdraw from "their territory".

Rossticus
Implication is troubling..,

74OA
AG
Russia intending to partition Ukraine?
Rossticus
It's their most realistic option but I don't see how they manage it without using WMDs on the western part of the country in order to knock out Ukraine's ability to counter attack.
Ag In Ok
AG
74OA said:

Russia intending to partition Ukraine?

I believe that was erudites perception early on.
MeatDr
AG

Rossticus
Still trying to blame everyone else for Putin invading, though. And acting like there was an alternative to enabling Ukraine to defend itself. Sounds like someone who ultimately is upset that Russia wasn't able to overrun Ukraine consequence free and "cleanse" it beyond the world's view. Upset that Russia is facing untold death and consequences for their decisions. Not an inkling of remorse or concern for the Ukrainians.

Eliminatus
AG
MeatDr said:

After all of this is done, the Ukes will be the most current and experienced fighters in the world, trained on just about every weapon system in use by the world.

Farmers fight, indeed.
MeatDr
AG
MeatDr
AG
Rossticus
First Page Last Page
Page 399 of 1368

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.