***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,620,326 Views | 47855 Replies | Last: 54 min ago by B-1 83
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rossticus
Just in case anyone is interested in how the Russia bros are coming at this. Still married to the thought that Russia is winning handily and Ukrainian performance is a social media construct.

ATX_AG_08
AG
Agsuffering@bulaw
I wouldn't worry too much about the sewage coming out of medvedev's mouth hole. India will not side with the Russians against us. They need us to balance against communists China. They also need our markets.

ETA: obviously, neither would they side with the Russians against us
Rossticus
Rossticus
AgLA06
AG
Russian Bros are nothing but propaganda. The only place Russia isn't getting pushed back is the East. And that will eventually happen too if Ukraine continues to gain back ground at this pace elsewhere.

The only place that believes Russia Bros is Russia where they cut off all the social media showing otherwise.
Rossticus
Not a Bot
AG
Rossticus
BoDog
AG
HTownAg98 said:

PearlJammin said:

lb3 said:

MeatDr said:

Radars aren't front line systems.

Either the Russians are abandoning high value but inoperable vehicles or they are being overrun. The average Russian soldier's psyche is probably pretty fragile at this point and I could see panic start to set in. I'm not suggesting the Ukrainians are about to rout the invaders, but hopefully the Ukes have contingency plans and are prepared for mass surrenders and don't get over extended themselves.

If it's a rout, I think the Ukes will hold mass executions. They will be out for blood.

I would hope they don't. They have all of the free world, less a few bass ackwards countries, on their side right now. Committing their own war crimes would make it very easy for the military aid they've been receiving to come to a halt.
Screw that. After the countless brutal atrocities on their civilians I hope they eliminate every piece of **** Russian they have and I dont really care what method they use to do it.
Rock1982
AG
Rossticus said:

This is significant.
BusterAg
AG
ttu_85 said:

PearlJammin said:

I agree. I just think the Ukraine won't give a damn. I'm not optimistic that they share our values in this situation.
Ok. I was surprised at that post. I see your point and you are right. Ukraine would make a huge mistake. I know they are pissed and hurting. If someone shelled a city and killed my loved ones I'd feel the same. They must remember, that 20 year old Russian kid most likely just wants to go home.

The officers now, that is another matter hunt them down like Israel hunted nazi's They must face justice.
Yeah.

I'm with you here.

In old testament times, when you won a war, you killed all of the men, and kept the women as concubines and the kids as slaves.

Things are different now. We are civil enough to have "rules" of war. Two examples

1) Don't execute POWs.
2) Don't shell every apartment building in a city with tanks with the express purpose of killing civilians.

Definitely should be some mercy on the rank and file.

All of the decision makers are war criminals.
Rossticus
No bueno.

Rossticus
Rossticus
Rossticus
ATX_AG_08
AG
Spartacus
Ok. Should probably know this, but what's the purpose of the armbands on the prisoners?
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Some soldiers on both sides are wearing duct tape of varying colors to clearly identify which side they fighting for.
clobby
AG
I think its just to identify what side they are on.
Rossticus
Both sides use them as identifiers.
aezmvp
Russia: Red and White (white is usually Rosguardia)
Ukraine: Blue and Yellow
AgLA06
AG
Rossticus said:

Both sides have similar gear, camo, and equipment. Have to figure out friend from foe somehow.
Rossticus
AgLA06 said:

Rossticus said:

Both sides have similar gear, camo, and equipment. Have to figure out friend from foe somehow.

Yep
Rossticus
Rossticus
Whoop Delecto
AG
Rossticus
Probably an issue in translation. Kiddo hasn't gone crazy but definitely over stressed/PTSD.

SPSAg05
AG
Ukrainian SU-27 allegedly returning to base with a road sign stuck to its left intake....

Rossticus
Talk about pulling up just in time…
AgLA06
AG
When things go boom, stuff goes up into the air.
Rossticus
AgLA06 said:

When things go boom, stuff goes up into the air.

That it does. Was joking, lol. Probably too dry for this particular medium.
GAC06
AG
If he was low enough to hit a sign he was probably in level flight. Recovering from a dive that low would probably mean he's dead if he hit the sign because the tail would be much lower
Rossticus
First Page Last Page
Page 396 of 1368

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.