***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,630,330 Views | 47859 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by 74OA
EMY92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
agent-maroon said:

wangus12 said:

DubFalls said:

Probably another victim of a Uke farmer with hay forks on the front of his Deere

Wondering if there's still some Russian tankers trapped in there

If alive, they could have gone out the driver's hatch.
JB!98
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

140 targets!
Today, unfortunately, many Americans have good reason to fear that they will be victimized if they are unable to protect themselves. And today, no less than in 1791, the Second Amendment guarantees their right to do so. - Justice Samuel Alito 2022
FCBlitz
Have we seen good info about the sinking of the same naval ship that attacked snake island?
Not a Bot
AG
FCBlitz said:

Have we seen good info about the sinking of the same naval ship that attacked snake island?
Per the Ukrainian side, it sunk after a day or so. No confirmation from Russia.
LMCane
PJYoung said:

These civilians who keep discussing "the Russians can never take Kyiv" are fairly clueless.

the Russians don't have to run tanks and infantry into the center of the city and capture Zelensky..

they can sit in their trenches all around Kyiv, just like they are now.

they can point their artillery tubes at Kyiv just like they are doing now. They can bring up MLRS and thermobaric launchers. They can position Sukhois.

and then they can wipe Kyiv off the map.

while their troops remain 9 miles away from Kyiv.

why is this so hard to understand? particularly as that is what Russia did to Grozny and Aleppo?
JFABNRGR
AG
LMCane said:

PJYoung said:

These civilians who keep discussing "the Russians can never take Kyiv" are fairly clueless.

the Russians don't have to run tanks and infantry into the center of the city and capture Zelensky..

they can point their artillery tubes at Kyiv just like they are doing now. They can bring up MLRS and thermobaric launchers. They can position Sukhois.

why is this so hard to understand? particularly as that is what Russia did to Grozny and Aleppo?
Yep I have been saying this for awhile. avg rusky artillery is good for almost 18 miles. They either don't have to take if nothing left or anybody to defend. Its the UKR civilians paying the price.
GarryowenAg
AG
Haven't seen this posted yet.

GarryowenAg
AG
Faustus
NM.
txags92
AG
LMCane said:

PJYoung said:

They can't do that to Kyiv and face their own people. Putin has been going on and own about how Kyiv was the cradle of Russia. There is a lot of Russian history there, and I don't think the Russian cover story can hold up for their own people if they spend a couple of weeks shelling Kyiv to pieces ala Grozny or Aleppo. These are not brown Muslims that the Russians won't care about. These are people who look just like Russians and who Putin is telling his people actually ARE Russian.
MaroonStain
AG
LMCane said:

PJYoung said:

They have been preparing for this for at least FIVE years.

Kyiv ain't no Aleppo nor Grozny. Miles of underground tunnels and shelters with food, arms and other supply caches everywhere.

More like a siege on Moscow or Tehran.
ATX_AG_08
AG
clw04
AG
MaroonStain said:

LMCane said:

PJYoung said:

They have been preparing for this for at least FIVE years.

Kyiv ain't no Aleppo nor Grozny. Miles of underground tunnels and shelters with food, arms and other supply caches everywhere.

More like a siege on Moscow or Tehran.
Ukraine's military was preparing for a Russian invasion in 2013,
Teddy KGB
AG

Boom.
War is Peace Freedom is Slavery Ignorance is Strength
MouthBQ98
AG
It the Russian forces moving down on Kyiv overextend and don't protect their flanks, they can be cut off and caught between the city and an attack from the outside, and am caught likewise in their own kill zone.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
GarryowenAg said:

Oh no. What happened to the other Chechens they sent in?
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
GarryowenAg
AG
If this is true, that's a TON of senior leaders that just got whipped out (like field grade level leaders).
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
GarryowenAg said:

If this is true, that's a TON of senior leaders that just got whipped out (like field grade level leaders).

Someone must be feeding them really good intel.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Waffledynamics
AG
Teddy KGB said:

Boom.
Do we know where in the country they were?
Teddy KGB
AG

How true that is I have no idea.
War is Peace Freedom is Slavery Ignorance is Strength
BD88
AG
Damn shame…

fullback44
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

Thanks for posting .. these guys do a good job
No Spin Ag
MouthBQ98 said:

It the Russian forces moving down on Kyiv overextend and don't protect their flanks, they can be cut off and caught between the city and an attack from the outside, and am caught likewise in their own kill zone.

One could but hope.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
NavyAg92
AG
The Russians can encircle Kiev all they want but if they think they're going to setup FOBs all around it and wait for Kiev to surrender, they'll be attacked from the backside or flanks by the Ukes. They need to attack now or face the deadly consequences of Ukraines deadly attacks on their armor and supply lines. The Ukes are hitting and running. Something Russia did not anticipate going into this war. Either sh/t or get off the pot Russia because the next move for the Ukes is to attack all areas where the shelling is coming from. The Ukes are frustrating the Russians bigly.
ATX_AG_08
AG
ATX_AG_08
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

The music suggests they're having fun with this. Hope they keep the morale up.
Rossticus
Whole. Enchilada. Lots of refugees from other parts of the country in Lviv. Lots of aid operations stationed in Lviv.

Waffledynamics
AG
Rossticus said:

Whole. Enchilada. Lots of refugees from other parts of the country in Lviv. Lots of aid operations stationed in Lviv.

Did I miss something? When did Russia get enough of a foothold to start targeting Lviv? By my understanding, that was still fairly out of their reach. I hope everyone there stays safe.
Rossticus
Waffledynamics said:

Rossticus said:

Did I miss something? When did Russia get enough of a foothold to start targeting Lviv? By my understanding, that was still fairly out of their reach. I hope everyone there stays safe.

Air attacks out of Belarus. Totally didn't need those MiGs.

ABATTBQ11
AG
Cruise missiles and SRBMS
clw04
AG
Rossticus said:

Waffledynamics said:

Rossticus said:

The need better SAMs - MIGS would likely be taken out by S400s on the Belarus border.
Rossticus
clw04 said:

Rossticus said:

Waffledynamics said:

Rossticus said:

The need better SAMs - MIGS would likely be taken out by S400s on the Belarus border.

Why not both?
Rossticus
Waffledynamics
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Cruise missiles and SRBMS
Have they been doing this the whole time and I just haven't heard of it, or is this due to recent developments in positioning that would allow for these attacks?

Sorry, but I haven't been able to dedicate as much time to watching the updates the last couple of days.
First Page Last Page
Page 313 of 1368

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.