***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,551,431 Views | 47731 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by Waffledynamics
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It would be simpler if they'd just convert that to liters of vodka or something.
agdoc2001
AG
AggieKO said:

Can't say I've ever made one, but do Molotovs include styrofoam?

Napalm
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Irish 2.0
agdoc2001 said:

AggieKO said:

Napalm
Yep. Gasoline and styrofoam is poor man's napalm. Can use laundry detergent too
Teddy Perkins
AG
Haven't seen this clip posted yet of the bombing in Kharkov.

beanbean
The things people do to make a splash on social media these days. They are lucky they didn't lit up for something that wasn't going to do much except make some black marks in the paint on that tank anyway.
AggiePetro07
AG
beanbean said:

The things people do to make a splash on social media these days. They are lucky they didn't lit up for something that wasn't going to do much except make some black marks in the paint on that tank anyway.
This is their war and they can fry if they want to.
OnlyForNow
AG
I'm watching BBC and the UK MP (lady who had a picture of her and a rifle behind her) just said that as of now, about 100,000 civilians have volunteered for the military.
Talon2DSO
AG
AggieKO said:

Only if you want it to stick to kids
TexasAggiesWin
S
Teddy Perkins said:

Haven't seen this clip posted yet of the bombing in Kharkov.

Looked like 2 people walking on the sidewalk at the top right of the clip. Dang
dodger02
AG
What kind of bombs were those that they didn't even leave potholes in the asphalt?
BurnetAggie99
Some of the ingredients to make Molotov are Ethanol, Tar, and Gasoline as the main components.
aeroag14
AG
dodger02 said:

What kind of bombs were those that they didn't even leave potholes in the asphalt?
Cluster bombs
i is smart
AG
GeorgiAg said:

It's being towed by a tractor. Is that how Russians tow disabled tanks or is he attacking a tank attached to a Uke tractor?
74OA
AG
dodger02 said:

Cluster Bomblets
Strongweasel97
AG
dodger02 said:

looks to be a type of anti-personnel/cluster
dtkprowler
AG
Looks like there is a Z on the tractor to me. For my understanding that indicates a Russian vehicle.
AustinAg2K
I don't get the point of throwing the cocktails at a tank. Does that have any effect at all?
jabberwalkie09
AG

If these units are actually near the Brest, Belarus they're reaLly dug in with fortified positions. That's taken some time.
ttu_85
dodger02 said:

That looked staged. Really, bomber deployed bombs with the hitting power of a hand grenade. And if it was a MRLS type system the bomblets sure dispersed in a weird way.

Half of what we are seeing is BS.
74OA
AG
ttu_85 said:

dodger02 said:

That looked staged. Really, bomber deployed bombs with the hitting power of a hand grenade. And if it was a MRLS type system the bomblets sure dispersed in a weird way.

See answer and link above.
RangerRick9211
AG
So what's up with E4-B (Doomsday plane) just circling in Lincoln?

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=adfeb3
https://www.flightradar24.com/multiview/2af98ceb

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_plane
Houston Lee
AG
Invasion of Ukraine Day 4 Compilation I All videos I All regions I Krieg in der Ukraine Tag 4

74OA
AG
AustinAg2K said:

I don't get the point of throwing the cocktails at a tank. Does that have any effect at all?
Only if the liquid gets inside the turret or the engine compartment. Engine compartment is easier as it has large air intake vents.
JFABNRGR
AG
Salute CornPops Message said:

Oh Sh@t IDF and Mossad about to get in the mix.....
From Jerusalem to Kviv its about 2000KM. It would take their Jericho 3 ballistic missile to make that distance and have to fly over Turkey which probably isn't a good idea. Their own cruise missiles the popeye series are pretty range limited to 100KM so even air launched would put their aircraft in Uke airspace. I don't know if they have any tomahawks which should be launched by somebody immediately at all russian convoys especially those already hitting the civilian populated areas.

Mossad and their drones is an interesting aspect but they would still have to launch out of either Poland, Romania, Turkey, or a ship in the Black Sea and still be operationally limited unless they went right into Ukraine, which I don't see happening.

No matter what the key to stopping the horrific loss of life is to hit the vehicles from the air via aircraft or missiles. Prayers some country steps up.
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
ttu_85
74OA said:

ttu_85 said:

dodger02 said:

See answer and link above.
Embolded is a cluster bomb delivery system. Just looks wrong
Jarrin' Jay
AG
Reportedly in the "peace talks" Zelenskey / Ukraine participants said one of their conditions is for Russia to leave Crimea and Donbas. That is not going to happen. Putin will level all of Ukraine before retreating or exiting from Crimea or Donbas.
RangerRick9211
AG

Pressure. Cooker.

Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Jarrin' Jay said:

Reportedly in the "peace talks" Zelenskey / Ukraine participants said one of their conditions is for Russia to leave Crimea and Donbas. That is not going to happen. Putin will level all of Ukraine before retreating or exiting from Crimea or Donbas.

Well how do you negotiate? By asking what you are willing to settle for or start with something outrageous.

No Spin Ag
RangerRick9211 said:

Pressure. Cooker.

That's gonna leave a mark.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Keegan99
AG
RangerRick9211 said:

So what's up with E4-B (Doomsday plane) just circling in Lincoln?

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=adfeb3
https://www.flightradar24.com/multiview/2af98ceb

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_plane

Indication DEFCON has been lowered?
EMY92
AG
beanbean said:

A Molotov cocktail to the engine compartment can disable a tank. Hit the air intake and the engine dies, you can also cause it to catch fire.

That tactic has been used since WWII.
G Martin 87
AG
Starting to feel like the gloves are off now. If Putin wanted to do things "easy way" at the beginning, we're about to see what "hard way" looks like.
74OA
AG
Ukrainian geeks fighting Russian online propaganda.

IT WAR
htownag10
AG
JobSecurity
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 141 of 1365

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.