***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,552,382 Views | 47733 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by 74OA
SPSAg05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
12th Man Stan Account
AG
Just as peace talks are getting started. Hard to believe that's just a coincidence.

"Accept our terms or more of this is coming."

Criminal.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Russian fuel truck skidded off the road due to Ukrainian road sabotage. Documents recovered by Ukrainian forces.

Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
jabberwalkie09
AG

From over the weekend.
ttu_85
txags92 said:

JobSecurity said:

This has been rumored all day but this is the biggest outlet to pick it up

Would be nice to see those new EU migs setup on the Belarus border and smoke those paratroopers out of the sky within a few minutes of entering UK airspace.
Hey, Lets announce a major tactical and strategic 'surprise'. Belarus is going to jump in the war and send over paratroopers on a certain aircraft

They need to call this the "'I'm gonna Post a secret" war or better yet the 'WTF! war'.

In history, has this many people posted or announced stuff that should be a closely guarded secret ?????

They must be addicted facebookers. Good Lord we as a species have gone insane !!!

Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Phone recovered from a presumably dead Russian soldier with conversation with his mom. She asks if he's still in school in Crimea and he tells her he's not in school, he's killing civilians in Ukraine. He says they were told they'd be welcomed as liberators but civilians are throwing themselves under their vehicles to stop them and are calling them fascists.

Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
ttu_85
bigangrytexan said:

Call your congressman. Demand that we and other NATO countries put a stop to this. Just a few drone strikes can neutralize all of their artillery.

Yeah and a nuke strike could nuetralize:

Dallas, Atlanta, NY, LA, Chicago, Houston, and your grandma

Think with your head and not your emotions. This **** is how you kill a planet.
aTmAg
AG
Why do people assume Russia would nuke the US if we merely look at them the wrong way? We got nukes too.
ttu_85
Red Pear Realty said:

Phone recovered from a presumably dead Russian soldier with conversation with his mom. She asks if he's still in school in Crimea and he tells her he's not in school, he's killing civilians in Ukraine. He says they were told they'd be welcomed as liberators but civilians are throwing themselves under their vehicles to stop them and are calling them fascists.

If the Russian gov kidnapped and forced these kids into war telling them they cant tell their families anything.

Why do they have phones ??? I'm just a lowly tech Tard can someone explain this to me.
redsquirrelAG
AG
aTmAg said:

Why do people assume Russia would nuke the US if we merely look at them the wrong way? We got nukes too.

BC they have been indoctrinated to believe that for that last 60 years.
Choobadooba
Why do people want to risk that?
aTmAg
AG
The only reason Russia would ever nuke us is if they are convinced we would not nuke back.

The weaker we show ourselves the more danger we put ourselves in.
ttu_85
aTmAg said:

The only reason Russia would ever nuke us is if they are convinced we would not nuke back.

The weaker we show ourselves the more danger we put ourselves in.
Simple questions are either Biden and Putin of sound mind?

Does such a state of heighten tension allow for the opportunity of a third party such as China to take major advantage.

Choobadooba
Or maybe just don't give them a reason to want to nuke us.

There is no world where Putin would believe that we wouldn't retaliate after the destruction of our country. We spent 20 years in the middle east after 3000 people died on 9/11. What would we do after millions dead from a nuke?
PJYoung
AG
Charpie
AG
aTmAg
AG
blakegrimez said:

Or maybe just don't give them a reason to want to nuke us.

There is no world where Putin would believe that we wouldn't retaliate after the destruction of our country. We spent 20 years in the middle east after 3000 people died on 9/11. What would we do after millions dead from a nuke?
Then we shouldn't sanction them. Or even talk bad about them. Hell we should call Putin a wonderful guy. Maybe we should help him invade Ukraine. Give Putin drones.

We don't want to give him a "reason to want to nuke us", right?
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Not good…

jabberwalkie09
AG
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Seems like the Russians have just started lobbing artillery at civilian areas in Kharkiv

rgag12
AG
ttu_85 said:

Red Pear Realty said:

If the Russian gov kidnapped and forced these kids into war telling them they cant tell their families anything.

Why do they have phones ??? I'm just a lowly tech Tard can someone explain this to me.

Don't believe everything on the internet. Smells like some pro-Ukrainian propaganda to me.
nortex97
AG
Cutting diplomatic relations with Belarus which is sending troops to support Putin's invasion of Ukraine is not a bad thing. Frankly, I'm shocked the Xiden administration is capable of a good action but I support this one.
Ag In Ok
AG
So did the massive tank column get demolished in their way to Kiev?
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
…because they are getting their ass handed to them by the nlaws.

PJYoung
AG
Red Pear Realty said:

Seems like the Russians have just started lobbing artillery at civilian areas in Kharkiv

MSCAg
AG
Russia must be getting its ass kicked to some degree if the EU is agreeing to give the Ukrainians fighter jets.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
nortex97 said:

Cutting diplomatic relations with Belarus which is sending troops to support Putin's invasion of Ukraine is not a bad thing. Frankly, I'm shocked the Xiden administration is capable of a good action but I support this one.

I'm saying this is not good news in the sense that we seem to be inching closer to war ourselves.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
LostInLA07
AG
The next flash point is going to be the resupply lines from the west to Kyiv. Russia is already starting the propaganda campaign by stating they are allowing a safe escape route from the city. That is setting up the narrative of "anyone left is military" and then the Russians will try to stop supplies from getting into the city. Will NATO and EU try to airlift supplies?
BD88
AG
No quit in these people…

Ag In Ok
AG
NATO countries need to donate their Kub systems - something with some mobility and reach.
Ag In Ok
AG
So the ukes still have the Hostemel air field, would that include the military installation? The one that some Chechans raised "their" flag over?
Talon2DSO
AG
These are out now.

ttu_85
rgag12 said:

ttu_85 said:

Red Pear Realty said:

Don't believe everything on the internet. Smells like some pro-Ukrainian propaganda to me.
"Gee thanks man." Tard rolls eyes.

The fact that people cant see it as propaganda is very disconcerning
Irish 2.0
First Page Last Page
Page 132 of 1365

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.