***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,554,397 Views | 47734 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by 74OA
fullback44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
txags92 said:

fullback44 said:

SidetrackAg said:

TRM said:

Russian supply chain?

What is significance of the Z?

If this is real it shows how bad of shape Russia is in with equipment and ever else… a western military would crush these guys.. I bet that is Belorussians support for their part I. This
Is that yellow thing an ice cream truck? I can just picture the Russian column rolling through Ukraine with "Pop Goes the Weasel" playing at 11.
Gonna take off the Rusky uniform and break out the popsicle truck music and start selling some ice cream, screw fighting for Putin .. he probably figures he can sell ice cream to all the young Russian troops who don't want to be there
JobSecurity
AG
Russian media:
Kiselev:"In total, our submarines are capable of launching more than half a thousand nuclear warheads, which is guaranteed to destroy the countries of the United States and NATO in addition. This is according to the principle: why do we need peace if there is no Russia in it"

Dan Scott
AG
Dan Scott said:

Dan Scott said:

BTC has been steady all weekend so far

Bitcoin dropped about 1200 in the last hour

Bitcoin now down about 1500. Something is up
Irish 2.0
XXXVII said:

JobSecurity said:

LOL NO **** ?

LOOK I HAVE GREAT INFO GUYS I ALWAYS TWEET IN ALL CAPS /whoever TF walter bloomberg is

You realize that he is just tweeting stuff that is being broadcast through Bloomberg Terminal right? These are headlines being pushed through the breaking news terminal.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloomberg_Terminal
TRM
AG
TRM
AG
GAC06
AG
The Russians must realize how bad the US and NATO would crush them in a war. We have civilian nerds looking at their traffic jam in real time. That would be a highway of death against us.
rilloaggie
AG
Dan Scott said:

Dan Scott said:

Dan Scott said:

BTC has been steady all weekend so far

Bitcoin dropped about 1200 in the last hour

Bitcoin now down about 1500. Something is up

Could be that it's an extremely volatile "currency" and fluctuates wildly, and has for the entire year prior to this Ukraine situation.
Demosthenes81
AG
War Damn Tractor!
Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
Keegan99
AG
Most US citizens in Russia are in Moscow or St. Petersburg. From either, access to the NATO member Baltic states is easy enough.
CS78
Agreed. I took it to mean that they've blockaded themselves in. Military still operating outside that.
aggiehawg
AG
Keegan99 said:

Most US citizens in Russia are in Moscow or St. Petersburg. From either, access to the NATO member Baltic states is easy enough.
I thought the airspace was closed? Are the trains still operating? Thought Belarus had train problems?
Irish 2.0
Big Al 1992
AG
This guy has been a good follow. Would definitely have a beer with him after reading his bio. Bad ass journalist. And Coach Slocum thinks so too!

TRM
AG
Keegan99
AG
Belarus doesn't matter. Again, travel to the border points with the Baltics is not a problem.

Worst case, citizens can go to the consulate in St. Pete or the embassy in Moscow for assistance.
swc93
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

agent-maroon said:

JobSecurity said:

That tweet hadn't gone out until now?

I'm sure people will ignore the recommendation anyways.

And then our government will be blamed for not doing enough to protect them
JFABNRGR
AG
JobSecurity said:

Here are the satellite images of the convoy heading toward Kyiv reported above

man if there was ever a time to let Ukraine flag a couple of our B52s or cruise missile destroyers!
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Fitch
AG
RangerRick9211 said:

AggieLit said:

WSJ article on how sanctions have been crafted to allow Russia to keep selling oil and gas. All the headlines last week of "Biden Sanctions Two Largest Russian Banks" somehow didn't mention that the third largest Russian bank, Gazprom Bank, is the one that handles most energy purchases and was not sanctioned. Western leaders want to look to the public like they're doing everything for Ukraine, but not upset the public with soaring energy prices.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russia-sanctions-over-ukraine-largely-spare-energy-sector-vital-to-europe-11645970890?mod=mhp

It's nuance, right?

US won't be the leader in sanctions. The EU (notably Germany) is going to feel this worse than us. We'll back them up, but won't push the line.

We can't kill the Russia economy. You can't force them to that brink. We know how that will escalate. Sanctions need to be a slow asphyxiation that encourages diplomacy.
And you always leave room to ratchet them up more. Don't blow the whole load immediately.
spadilly
S
I believe this is the first official word from the embassy in Moscow:

I Like Mike
AG
Brought to you by Javelin

cone
AG
it appears that **** is getting real
JobSecurity
AG
Robk
Sorry already posted
JobSecurity
AG
TRM
AG
Irish 2.0
Well….that may be a game changer with that convoy exposed right now!
TRM
AG
Haven't seen any other reports of this yet.
mts6175
AG
Come on 'Mercia, I want to see som Buuurrrrtttt! doing what it was made to do!
Love Gun
JobSecurity said:

They need to chop chop on that then. That Russian convoy with crappy dispersion ain't gonna destroy itself.
jabberwalkie09
AG
GAC06 said:

The Russians must realize how bad the US and NATO would crush them in a war. We have civilian nerds looking at their traffic jam in real time. That would be a highway of death against us.

Wasn't there a something like this in Iraq?
Dorm 15
AG
All that is needed is Ukrainian pilots to deliver them!!!
Rapier108
Robk said:

Meant to post this here instead of the other thread. Don't know why I was there.

They act like the US is going to stage a first strike, which they know we won't do.
FTAco07
AG
Stupid question, but what aircraft can/will NATO supply that Ukrainian pilots are trained in considering they fly Soviet planes? Assuming they aren't getting anything close to state of the art but how long does it take to train to fly something they've presumably never used before?
Irish 2.0
Love Gun said:

JobSecurity said:

They need to chop chop on that then. That Russian convoy with crappy dispersion ain't gonna destroy itself.

I think the EU saw their shot here. That convoy in single formation that's like 4 miles long is ****ing stupid.
First Page Last Page
Page 114 of 1365

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.