***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,556,218 Views | 47736 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by ABATTBQ11
ABATTBQ11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Could have been a shelter
aeroag14
AG
NATO secretary general said a cyber attack on a member nation could trigger Article 5!!!
RangerRick9211
AG

NATO and US now on record to re-supply.
richardag
LMCane said:

AgsMnn said:

Premium said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

Jesus Christ. Strela-10 runs over civilian vehicle and the driver miraculously survives.
That's miraculous
What kind of car is that?

They just got their best advertisement in an awful event.
Is that barbaric

or are they worried about suicide car bombs like we experienced every day in Iraq?
No, there have been no reports of suicide bombers even from the Russians.
oneeyedag
I am sure putin isn't too terribly concerned about any NATO articles, ROE, etc.

I sincerely believe that man is crazed, depraved, and itching for a full scale, especially with china perhaps in cahoots.
javajaws
AG
oneeyedag said:

Where do I sign up on the bulk purchase 9mm plan?
https://www.natchezss.com/cci-blazer-brass-handgun-ammunition-9mm-luger-115-gr-fmj-1145-fps-1000-ct-loose-pack.html
HumpitPuryear
AG
oneeyedag said:

I am sure putin isn't too terribly concerned about any NATO articles, ROE, etc.

I sincerely believe that man is crazed, depraved, and itching for a full scale, especially with china perhaps in cahoots.
This is getting very dangerous. Plausible deniability on assistance and protection of Ukraine is out the window. The west is daring Putin to escalate. I don't understand all the public announcements.
GAC06
AG
We've been publicly flying plane loads of anti tank missiles to Ukraine for a month or more. There's already wasn't plausible deniability
aggiehawg
AG
Iodine tablets? What for?
oneeyedag
Exactly!
Joseydog
AG
aggiehawg said:

Iodine tablets? What for?
Radiation
javajaws
AG
and water purification
GarryowenAg
AG
It's almost as if we're TRYING to get Putin to engage, so we can swoop in to help Ukraine.
oneeyedag
Potassium iodide prophylaxis for acute radiation toxicity and or cleaning of drinking water during emergencies.
jabberwalkie09
AG
GAC06 said:

We've been publicly flying plane loads of anti tank missiles to Ukraine for a month or more. There's already wasn't plausible deniability

Right, but the difference is that we aren't going to be just sending aid in the way of intelligence since the invasion started. I can't see how Putin views material aid as much more than provocation and escalation.

Thoughts?
Nitro Power
AG
GAC06
AG
GarryowenAg said:

It's almost as if we're TRYING to get Putin to engage, so we can swoop in to help Ukraine.

We aren't in any position to do that
aggiehawg
AG
Radiation and water purification. So the fear is Russia will use nukes or bomb their water infrastructure.
Irish 2.0
jabberwalkie09 said:

GAC06 said:

Right, but the difference is that we aren't going to be just sending aid in the way of intelligence since the invasion started. I can't see how Putin views material aid as much more than provocation and escalation.

Thoughts?
He was warned not to take it passed Donbass...
GAC06
AG
Water towers use electric pumps. No electricity, no water after a few hours
Nitro Power
AG
aggiehawg said:

Radiation and water purification. So the fear is Russia will use nukes or bomb their water infrastructure.
Zero chance Russia uses a nuclear weapon of any payload
HumpitPuryear
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

GAC06 said:

Thoughts?
yes, and why broadcast intent to the enemy?
Charpie
AG
Nah. LIkely because of the Russians stirring up **** in Chernobyl
aggiehawg
AG
GAC06 said:

Got it.
Nitro Power
AG
This is what I think as well
rgag12
AG
GarryowenAg said:

Ukraine, as far as their government is concerned, is pretty much done. Their president is making it seem like he wants to die in the ashes of their capital.
2wealfth Man
AG
GAC06 said:

GarryowenAg said:

The Russians aren't in any position to escalate either. They are well stretched in Ukraine right now.
chickencoupe16
AG
GAC06 said:

Especially with firefighting operations and wrecked buildings spewing water from busted pipes.
BadMoonRisin
AG
or they are worried about radiation blowing from Chernobyl.
oneeyedag
Chernobyl issues. The amount of radiation seeping out there is measured in sieverts. Above 10k approximately about 30 days before you die.

Depending on the wind, and how many sieverts are in the air, the damage could filter into the water system, or worse be sorta to a nuke.
Irish 2.0
Sims
AG
rgag12 said:

GarryowenAg said:

Ukraine, as far as their government is concerned, is pretty much done. Their president is making it seem like he wants to die in the ashes of their capital.
Sounds like a leader. Sounds like our founding generation. Our leaders today look much different.
Hold on honey, there are people on the internet that are wrong.
TRM
AG
G Martin 87
AG
htownag10 said:

I was scrutinized when I brought this up about Finland during the first 8 pages of this thread but here we are...
I questioned it because it made zero sense both historically and strategically for Putin to involve Finland. It still doesn't. Attacking Finland would represent a huge international escalation of hostilities that would not fail to trigger stronger sanctions and military responses. And as others pointed out, Putin doesn't have the resources to fight two fronts.
HumpitPuryear
AG
2wealfth Man said:

GAC06 said:

GarryowenAg said:

The Russians aren't in any position to escalate either. They are well stretched in Ukraine right now.
They have aircraft in the air and missiles that can hit Europe. They most definitely could lash out.
First Page Last Page
Page 49 of 1365

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.