***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,557,787 Views | 47738 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by AtticusMatlock
amercer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CNN is an actual news channel. With reporters.

That's different than an opinion channel.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Possibly. I have read a lot the one bridge NW of Kyiv being demolished and then there was that one with the video showing it being blown up.
erudite
Likely some sort of repositioning. Perhaps over-exposed after failure to encircle Ukrainian units in the east from Kiev? Hard to tell.
TX04Aggie
AG
BBC with sunrise live shot of central Kyiv. Have to say looks like a nice city. Be a shame to see it bombed and cratered out.
jabberwalkie09
AG
redline248
AG
One of the news channels, I forgot which, had a guy saying he could hear explosions to the west. Speculated it was tank fire.

That was about 30 mins ago
jabberwalkie09
AG
Rossticus
Holy Crap. They shelled the isht out of that place.

GAC06
AG
TRM said:

Rossticus said:

Did Ukraine blow up a bridge forcing them to circle back?

I'll have to circle back on that
GarryowenAg
AG
OSINT Live saying they're seeing Uke fighters currently flying around Kyiv. That's a great sign! (Sorry wrong emoji)
jabberwalkie09
AG
redline248 said:

One of the news channels, I forgot which, had a guy saying he could hear explosions to the west. Speculated it was tank fire.

Connected maybe?
jabberwalkie09
AG
GAC06 said:

TRM said:

Rossticus said:

Did Ukraine blow up a bridge forcing them to circle back?

I'll have to circle back on that

Well played.
TRM
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

redline248 said:

Connected maybe?
Rivne is in Western Ukraine - like 300 km.
Eliminatus
AG
Rossticus said:

Holy Crap. They shelled the isht out of that place.

This really makes me wonder at how much the Russians really control.

Just like Russia in 1941. We can look at the maps and see nice filled in colors of "occupied areas" but how true is that really? The Nazis only ever controlled the roads and the are within rifle shot of them. They never really came close to controlling the countryside of the occupied areas.

That city is a hub in the first invaded areas of Luhansk. If the Ukes still control it, that bodes well I have to believe.

And again reinforces my thoughts that the Russians aren't playing at long term conquer and hold?
TRM
AG
That was at least the 2nd bridge they've blown up. They blew up one in Kharkiv yesterday.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Air raid sirens in Kyiv for a moment on CNN. Again now.
Eliminatus
AG
Air Raid sirens going off on live feeds
GarryowenAg
AG
Per OSINT Live:

Reports of another airborne assault on a city in western Ukraine (200km west of Kyiv). Thinking the Russians are trying to establish another air bridge into the country.
chickencoupe16
AG
Watching the Maidan Square livestream and air raid sirens are going off now...
JB!98
AG
By the way, thanks for starting this thread Eliminatus! Much better than all the chatter on the other one.
Today, unfortunately, many Americans have good reason to fear that they will be victimized if they are unable to protect themselves. And today, no less than in 1791, the Second Amendment guarantees their right to do so. - Justice Samuel Alito 2022
jabberwalkie09
AG
EnviroAg96
AG
Air raid sirens going off, watching feed of Kyiv, Sumy, Kharkiv and Odessa but assume it's Kyiv
IslanderAg04
amercer said:

CNN is an actual news channel. With reporters.

That's different than an opinion channel.

Rofl, CNN is literally under multiple lawsuits for slander bc of their partisan view. Also under litigation for Cuomo sex scandal cover up. Execs resigning left and right. CNN is 100% an opinion channel.

As for dogging FOX Jenniffer Griffin is the best in the business.
ttu_85
Dan Scott said:

I get the feeling Russia military sucks
Maybe but I remind you its 1:20 into the first quarter of the game. We will see
Rossticus
chickencoupe16
AG
I'm assuming this is a combined feed? Link?
Rossticus
bangobango
AG
Wrec86 Ag said:

I was on a plane for two hours and was flipping back and forth between Fox News and CNN for coverage.

CNN blows them out of the water - it's not even close. Hannity was just trying to take every single piece of news and try to hang it around Biden's neck. Just awful.

CNN was straight to the point, little to no opinion given - just this is what is happening as best we can tell and let's have an expert on to tell us what it means.
CNN is under new ownership and the new owners (Discovery channel I think) have expressed an interest in getting back to reporting the news as it should be. Plus, the network chief Jeff Zucker just stepped down.
TRM
AG
Looks like there are 2 bridges in Kherson Oblast, one there and the other in Kherson.
Rossticus
I mean… it's Denmark so… meh? Lol

Keegan99
AG
Please take the cable news discussion elsewhere. Thanks.
GAC06
AG
Lol
Eliminatus
AG
JB!98 said:

By the way, thanks for starting this thread Eliminatus! Much better than all the chatter on the other one.
I learned that we needed two separate threads for these things after the Afghanistan debacle. Too many trolls otherwise for those of us who are looking for hard details and not just pointless rhetoric and goaltending.

My pleasure though! Kinda nice having a 99% troll free space on F16.
IslanderAg04
bangobango said:

Wrec86 Ag said:

I was on a plane for two hours and was flipping back and forth between Fox News and CNN for coverage.

CNN blows them out of the water - it's not even close. Hannity was just trying to take every single piece of news and try to hang it around Biden's neck. Just awful.

CNN was straight to the point, little to no opinion given - just this is what is happening as best we can tell and let's have an expert on to tell us what it means.
CNN is under new ownership and the new owners (Discovery channel I think) have expressed an interest in getting back to reporting the news as it should be. Plus, the network chief Jeff Zucker just stepped down.

There are more comentators to watch then Hannity. Watch Don Lemon or Stelter and come back to us.
Rossticus
GAC06 said:

Lol

I mean, it's Denmark, so that could be their entire fighting force.
First Page Last Page
Page 37 of 1365

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.