***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,541,672 Views | 47724 Replies | Last: 8 min ago by Ag with kids
htownag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

aggiehawg
AG
Rossticus said:

About a three hour drive to the Polish border. About 160 miles.
Rossticus
They're selling them. Have you bought any (the decals)?
Rossticus
GAC06 said:

Syria didn't give a **** about Obama's threat

Yeah. I know.
Ag In Ok
AG
will25u said:

So if it is true that the Russian military is undisciplined enough to fight, and are easily routed....

That is a bad look.

Seeing multiple reports of Russian military just leaving equipment and running. Ouch.

Amazing - they had the ass to subdue Chechnya. If they lost Ukraine, wow.
dc509
AG
Rossticus said:

Good point just brought up. What happens if Russia gets bogged down and resorts to use of chemical weapons? Is that a tipping point or do we allow it?
I've had this thought. At this point Putin has gone all in, and really doesn't have any options besides winning.
Sharpshooter
AG
htownag10 said:

This is an awesome sticker. Is there a safe link within which I can order it?
Edited to say, or many of them?
Rossticus
Rossticus
Sharpshooter said:

htownag10 said:

https://www.saintjavelin.com/

All proceeds go to a non-profit that assists Ukrainian kids who've lost parents in the past 8 years due to war with Russia. Thinking about buying a bunch and just handing them out to folks.
jabberwalkie09
AG
GAC06 said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

Rossticus said:

Every CAS pilot is probably looking at that and salivating.

No f'n thanks. I've seen plenty of their air defense.

Well yeah, but I meant more so that one could dream.
ABATTBQ11
AG
dc509 said:

Rossticus said:

Good point just brought up. What happens if Russia gets bogged down and resorts to use of chemical weapons? Is that a tipping point or do we allow it?
I've had this thought. At this point Putin has gone all in, and really doesn't have any options besides winning.

I would like think that would spur some other country to military action, but maybe not. Maybe a naval blockade of Russian ports? Completely cut off the import of goods?
htownag10
AG
I didn't even know they were selling stickers. I'll see what I can find though.
Rossticus
htownag10 said:

I didn't even know they were selling stickers. I'll see what I can find though.

Got you covered.
dc509
AG
Military people. How do the Ukrainians win? I know they are going to launch any type of large counter offensive and win some kind of a name battle, but how do they turn them back?

There's a world where this finishes Uncle Vlad.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
With this many troops having a focus and being tied up in or around Ukraine it is perfect timing to storm Moscow from the east and stage Alaska.
GAC06
AG
Kill as many Russians as possible
jabberwalkie09
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

dc509 said:

Rossticus said:

I would like think that would spur some other country to military action, but maybe not. Maybe a naval blockade of Russian ports? Completely cut off the import of goods?

I'm the scenario where Putin goes "what's just one more war crime," I can't imagine any of the neighboring countries standing by at that point if it can directly effect them. With some pressure from NATO, I could see Turkey actually closing the straights since conflict would escalate exponentially at that point.
Post removed:
by user
Buford T. Justice
AG
I thought the same thing this morning while dropping my kiddo off at school. First Crimea, now Ukraine. Domino by domino now, but when does the larger play take place?
will25u
dc509 said:

Military people. How do the Ukrainians win? I know they are going to launch any type of large counter offensive and win some kind of a name battle, but how do they turn them back?

There's a world where this finishes Uncle Vlad.

If Russia wants to take Ukraine more than likely they will. Especially without any support from other countries. They are just too outnumbered.

What they were planning on doing I believe, is a tactical retreat back to the country Center and Kiev.

Russia is trying to cut them off by flanking them to prevent their retreat back towards Kiev.

Rossticus
Russia bringing in an expected approx 130k troops beginning tonight.

Fight boys!

Sharpshooter
AG
Rossticus said:

Sharpshooter said:

htownag10 said:

All proceeds go to a non-profit that assists Ukrainian kids who've lost parents in the past 8 years due to war with Russia. Thinking about buying a bunch and just handing them out to folks.
Thank you.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Depose Putin. Regime change means all is forgiven and they can reset and walk away. If it goes sideways, some general could easily usurp or assassinate him. It's not out of the question either. Plenty tried to kill Hitler.

And they know that would be in their best interest. If they lose, everybody in leadership is ****ed. If they're losing and Putin takes the fall, whoever does it gets to write the narrative and everyone else walks away.
JobSecurity
AG
GarryowenAg
AG
Rossticus said:

Sharpshooter said:

htownag10 said:

Just bought some stickers and patches.
EastSideAg2002
Bregxit said:

dc509 said:

Rossticus said:

Yeah, this makes me nervous. Putin/Russia is already going to be catastrophically isolated and punished. If they lose this thing, what kind of lashing out does Russia do?
What action outside attacking a member of NATO would cause NATO to engage? Chemicals? Tactical Nuke? Ethnic Cleansing?

I think Putin's grand scheme is a long game, but I am not sure he will tolerate a protracted war without resorting to much nastier tactics.
Rossticus
GarryowenAg said:

Rossticus said:

Sharpshooter said:

htownag10 said:

Just bought some stickers and patches.
jabberwalkie09
AG
JobSecurity said:

And so we will see how the Ukrainians fair at urban warfare.
Engine10
AG
Fugggg
Eliminatus
AG
GAC06 said:

Kill as many Russians as possible
It really is. If they can turn this into Afghan War 2.0, it could possibly not only stop Russia in Ukraine but destabilize them enough for other things to happen. Mainly see Putin removed from power.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Engine10 said:

Fugggg

Looks like Vlad is done trying to fight this within what we would consider normal combat. I'm thinking we're about to see some total warfare.
Rossticus
Still a lot of civilians there. It's going to be ghastly.
JobSecurity
AG
7pm central time
will25u
jabberwalkie09 said:

Engine10 said:

Fugggg

Looks like Vlad is done trying to fight this within what we would consider normal combat. I'm thinking we're about to see some total warfare.

Trying to demoralize the populace. Kiev is a rallying point/point of pride.
Sharpshooter
AG
Rossticus said:

Still a lot of civilians there. It's going to be ghastly.
Come on, NATO, get off of your worthless ass.
First Page Last Page
Page 22 of 1364

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.