***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,598,370 Views | 47843 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by AtticusMatlock
benchmark
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Quote:

OSINTdefender The Russian Ambassador to the United State; Anatoly Antonov, recently said that Western Shipments of Arms to Ukraine which are being used against Russia Forces are beginning to reach a Breaking-Point in which an Direct Conflict between the U.S/NATO and Russia is very likely.
Very possible. If the war reaches a tipping point and their new offensive falters (or worse), Russia may become extremely dangerous. i.e. strike resupply depots inside Poland, Romania and/or the Baltic states. If so, does NATO reciprocate ... because a proportional response means hitting supply depots inside Russia. It's easy to see how this could escalate. Conversely, it's also easy to see NATO showing weakness - which may be even more dangerous.
TRM
AG
benchmark said:

Quote:

OSINTdefender The Russian Ambassador to the United State; Anatoly Antonov, recently said that Western Shipments of Arms to Ukraine which are being used against Russia Forces are beginning to reach a Breaking-Point in which an Direct Conflict between the U.S/NATO and Russia is very likely.
Very possible. If the war reaches a tipping point and their new offensive falters (or worse), Russia may become extremely dangerous. i.e. strike resupply depots inside Poland, Romania and/or the Baltic states. If so, does NATO reciprocate ... because a proportional response means hitting supply depots inside Russia. It's easy to see how this could escalate. Conversely, it's also easy to see NATO showing weakness - which may be even more dangerous.
NATO could get weak, but Poland would fight back.
dtkprowler
AG
Rossticus said:

Yaaaaaaawn
mccjames
AG
So what exactly will Russia do? Invade Poland and Finland? They have been so successful in Ukraine I imagine they figure it will only take a few days to be successful!

Keep feeding Ukraine and tell Russia if you leave you won't die.
Rossticus
Have come across a few Russians on Twitter today who seem to believe that Texas is supportive of Russia in this. Curious as to where this is coming from. Odd as this is the first time I've seen any similar sentiment.

One even suggested that (paraphrased) "Texan militias should come to Moscow to be trained and militarized and that Russia should financially and militarily back a Texan war of secession".

Some interesting stuff out there once you dive down the Russian rabbit hole. Anyone seen stuff like this elsewhere, eg Reddit, etc?
Rossticus
AgLA06
AG
Rossticus said:

Have come across a few Russians on Twitter today who seem to believe that Texas is supportive of Russia in this. Curious as to where this is coming from. Odd as this is the first time I've seen any similar sentiment.

One even suggested that (paraphrased) "Texan militias should come to Moscow to be trained and militarized and that Russia should financially and militarily back a Texan war of secession".

Some interesting stuff out there once you dive down the Russian rabbit hole. Anyone seen stuff like this elsewhere, eg Reddit, etc?

The average native Texan could probably hold their own against Russia without training.

My guess if only real military units in Texas were deployed against Russia, this would already been over.
aezmvp
Rossticus said:

No but it seems obvious that if Texas were to break from the US without it being mutual that the obvious points of funding would be Russian and Chinese. Not sure how much, uh training, I would trust based on current performance. LOL.
Ciboag96
Bring it, Anus-toly
Ulrich
There are a couple posters here who were very pro-Russia and still try to slip in pro-Russia commentary here and there. I'm sure they are talking big on various forums etc. about how Real Texans totally sympathize with what Russia is doing.
AlaskanAg99
AG
GAC06 said:

The Russian design philosophy for their tanks and fighting vehicles has always been firepower, mobility, and cheap at the expense of protection and survivability. All their tanks and other armored vehicles are much lighter than western equivalents, with a big emphasis on being amphibious. With the right tactics it could be a winning combination. Driving down roads getting picked off isn't the right tactic.

That's fine and all, but I still wouldn't be very confident in my equipment.
Rossticus
Russians like to show their kids holding guns in propaganda videos but myself and most of the kids I grew up with (and lots of native Texans across the state) were already safely and competently handling firearms and hunting during elementary school. First rifle I ever hunted with was my grandfather's service M1 Carbine.
Waffledynamics
AG
Rossticus said:

Cruel, sick ****s. Blow their heads off!
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Rossticus said:

I think I saw it at RusAgs. I post there under AK-FortyHeaven and my favorite board is the Fox(bat & hound) and the East Russia board.
Rossticus
Rossticus
Laugh/cry in response to Rikki.
No Spin Ag
Waffledynamics said:

Rossticus said:

Cruel, sick ****s. Blow their heads off!

God has to have a special place in hell for those evil F'ks
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Rossticus
Someone has to send 'em there first.
MeatDr
AG
2000? Crazy. If this is accurate, they obliterated just about the entire 400 vehicle column moving towards Kharkiv that I posted about earlier today. This account is a Canadian guy fighting in Ukraine, but he posts general info, too, not just what his unit was doing, so the info isn't necessarily firsthand.
Robk
MeatDr said:

2000? Crazy. If this is accurate, they obliterated just about the entire 400 vehicle column moving towards Kharkiv that I posted about earlier today. This account is a Canadian guy fighting in Ukraine, but he posts general info, too, not just what his unit was doing, so the info isn't necessarily firsthand.

"utilized' - is that supposed to mean taken out, or that 90 russian soldiers with their equipment flipped sides?
Rossticus
If they eliminate them then they tend to say "liquidated". I'd imagine these are soldiers that previously flipped sides and captured equipment that's been repaired and put back into service for Ukraine.
RebelE Infantry
AG
MeatDr said:

Lmao "small forest fire"

WesMaroon&White
AG
FIDO95
AG
I'm going to go with "utilized' as in "utilized for fertilizer". Hopefully then had some sunflower seeds in their pockets.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Chechnya should be wiped from the face of the earth
evan_aggie
AG
benchmark said:

Quote:

Nato and those somewhat sympathetic to Ukraine have accepted that Russia and take the eastern portion of Ukraine to an extent.

Russia has to defeat Ukraine with European and Western weapons and reinforcements. I have a hard time seeing anyone stopping the flow of tech or hardware to Ukraine. If they strike another country...we all need to buckle up.
Rossticus
ABATTBQ11 said:

Chechnya should be wiped from the face of the earth

If you eradicated Kadyrov and his clan then things would probably straighten out. He does the same thing to the Chechen people that Putin does to everyone else. Is a sick, oppressive freak who has sold out his people for individual power.
Rossticus
Edit. Testing the profanity filter. Nope. Can't post that thing here that I was going to.
txags92
AG
I am at the point where I am ready for us to start doing what the Israelis do to the Syrians. Just send in some stealth planes and let them wreck shop on everything Russian they can find. Then just deny we had any involvement whatsoever. Tell them it was Ukrainians flying choppers between the trees and firing Anti tank missiles.
Ulrich
About the worst place to be is part of a convoy whose location gets tweeted in real time. Magnet for every regular and irregular unit within a hundred miles.
Rossticus
Not to mention, tractors.
Rossticus
Full thread:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1513355105579552769.html

Rossticus
Rossticus
Interesting…

Rossticus
First Page Last Page
Page 465 of 1368

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.