***Russian - Ukraine War Tactical and Strategic Updates*** [Warning on OP]

7,544,918 Views | 47727 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by 74OA
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BadMoonRisin said:

Who in their right mind would trust US, or this administration, for absolutely anything, at this point?

The rest of the world is allowed to have the opinion that Biden is a feeble ****** with no backbone who is flying blind at best, and being manipulated by leftists at worst.

We arent afforded that luxury in this country thanks to the media running cover for him, but the rest of the world knows...the events of this week prove that.

It's not just the US. It's US and Europe. This has shined a light on the cockroaches.
Rossticus
htownag10 said:

Never thought I'd be cheering for MiGs, but here we are, lol.
Who?mikejones!

Don't know if this is for this thread or the other

But, really????
Rossticus
Eliminatus said:

Agthatbuilds said:

As crass as it may seem, the defenders of Snake Island are the blueprint for martyrdom that Ukrainians can use to rally around.

Last stands are the stuff of legends. (No matter the circumstances really. I imagine they were all killed by standoff fire)

Killed by ship based artillery barrage. Ordered to surrender by Russia. They refused. Cruiser based shelling lit them up.
Who?mikejones!
Rossticus said:

htownag10 said:

Never thought I'd be cheering for MiGs, but here we are, lol.

You'd thought the ruskies would've tried hard to eliminate the Ukraine air force
OdessaAg
AG
Rossticus said:

Give those red basitds hell!
amercer
AG
Victory from a distance (with air power or rockets), failing since 1940.
Rossticus
Russians have been trying to establish offensive support emplacement (missiles or artillery) among Chernobyl ruins in order to make themselves essentially untouchable. Filthy mother ****ers.
Who?mikejones!
Rossticus said:

Russians have been trying to establish offensive support emplacement (missiles or artillery) among Chernobyl ruins in order to make themselves essentially untouchable. Filthy mother ****ers.

Kinda brilliant. Use the radiation as a shield against shelling and bombing
jabberwalkie09
AG
Eliminatus said:

Agthatbuilds said:

As crass as it may seem, the defenders of Snake Island are the blueprint for martyrdom that Ukrainians can use to rally around.

Last stands are the stuff of legends. (No matter the circumstances really. I imagine they were all killed by standoff fire)

It's definitely being setup that way.

Russian warship: lay down your arms.
Ukrainians: Go **** yourself.
Mac94
AG
Even in 1991 with the air power we massed against Iraq and the number of sortes we flew daily the Iraqis were still flying aircraft weeks after the war began.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Except for the whole you're working in radiation thing...
2wealfth Man
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Rossticus said:

sucks for the RUS soldiers there. They are going to get cancer.
Rossticus
Agthatbuilds said:

Rossticus said:

Yeah. Brilliant but incredibly irresponsible. And only brilliant until they're too effective and someone says "**** it". If they're killing you now then you might as well take your chance with radiation.
Demosthenes81
AG
Cyberwar ramping up.
Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
Rossticus
jabberwalkie09 said:

Eliminatus said:

Agthatbuilds said:

It's definitely being setup that way.

Russian warship: lay down your arms.
Ukrainians: Go **** yourself.
Eliminatus
AG
Zelensky says 137 Ukrainian soldiers have been killed since Russian invasion began

From CNN's Tim Lister and Oleksandra Ochman in Kyiv
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said late Thursday that according to preliminary figures, at least 137 Ukrainian soldiers had been killed since the Russian invasion began early on Thursday, and 316 soldiers have been wounded.
In a video message posted on his Facebook account, Zelensky said other states were "afraid" to support Ukraine's accession to NATO.
Quote:

Sounding somber and looking tired, Zelensky went on: "Who is ready to guarantee Ukraine's accession to NATO? Honestly, everyone is afraid."
"I asked all the partners of the state if they are with us. They are with us, but they are not ready to take us into an alliance with them," he said.

Quote:

"No matter how many conversations I had with foreign leaders, I heard a few things. The first is that we are supported. I am grateful to each state that helps us concretely, not just in words. But there is a second we are left alone to defend our state. Who is ready to fight with us? Honestly I do not see," Zelensky said.
"Today I asked the 27 leaders of Europe whether Ukraine will be in NATO, I asked directly. Everyone is afraid, does not answer. And we are not afraid, we are not afraid of anything," Zelensky said.
Did I miss something? Did Ukraine officially push for inclusion into NATO? I know there was talk of it but thought that was it. just talk.
EastSideAg2002
Rossticus said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Rossticus said:

Yeah. Brilliant but incredibly irresponsible. And only brilliant until they're too effective and someone says "**** it". If they're killing you now then you might as well take your chance with radiation.
Seems like the equivalent of planting a a low yield dirty bomb.
OdessaAg
AG
2wealfth Man said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Rossticus said:

Good
Who?mikejones!
Rossticus said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Rossticus said:

Of course, it's only brilliant because the Russians are using the west's own value system as a shield as much as they are using potential nuclear fallout.
Little Rock Ag
AG
EastSideAg2002 said:

Rossticus said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Rossticus said:

I'm no expert but I think there is probably a fairly lengthy time that properly equipped troops can linger in the vicinity of the power plant. Don't get me wrong**I** would not want to be there but that's just my amateur analysis based on what I've heard.
samurai_science
Little Rock Ag said:

EastSideAg2002 said:

Rossticus said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Rossticus said:

I'm no expert but I think there is probably a fairly lengthy time that properly equipped troops can linger in the vicinity of the power plant. Don't get me wrong**I** would not want to be there but that's just my amateur analysis based on what I've heard.
You can take a tour of the place, well at least before the war started.
DCPD158
AG
Demosthenes81 said:

Cyberwar ramping up.

Oh its on now *****es!
Company I-1, Ord-Ords '85 -12thFan and Websider-
Rossticus
Little Rock Ag said:

EastSideAg2002 said:

Rossticus said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Rossticus said:

Unless they get shelled and it fractures the sarco p h a g u s.
ABATTBQ11
AG
2wealfth Man said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Rossticus said:

They deserve it
Rossticus
DCPD158 said:

Demosthenes81 said:

Cyberwar ramping up.

Oh its on now *****es!

DOIT!
EastSideAg2002
Rossticus said:

Little Rock Ag said:

EastSideAg2002 said:

Rossticus said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Rossticus said:

Unless they get shelled and it fractures the sarco****us.
Rossticus
Rossticus
Rapier108
It is not 1986.

The radiation levels at Chernobyl are much, much lower than they were after the accident. People are working at the power plant and have been for years to clean it up, and decommission the other three reactors.

There are certain places you don't want to go, especially inside the NSC or the Reactor #4 building itself, but the risk of getting cancer from hanging out in the local vicinity for a few hours to a few days, as long as you stay out of the dangerous areas, is far lower than them than getting killed in combat.
Ag87H2O
AG
htownag10 said:

I think the Russians have a tiger by the tail, and the tiger is just getting started.

The bravery of the Ukrainians is inspiring.
2wealfth Man
AG
Quote:

fierce fighting was reported in the area of Pyshchevyk in Donetsk region. Russian troops tried to break through the defenses, using 16 tanks. Allied forces used NLAW anti-tank missiles and destroyed three enemy tanks.
BadMoonRisin
AG
wait, did it just censor **** as a work around for the other word? Texagsssss......cmon man.
Rossticus
BadMoonRisin said:

wait, did it just censor **** as a work around for the other word? Texagsssss......cmon man.

Yep
Who?mikejones!
2wealfth Man said:

Quote:

fierce fighting was reported in the area of Pyshchevyk in Donetsk region. Russian troops tried to break through the defenses, using 16 tanks. Allied forces used NLAW anti-tank missiles and destroyed three enemy tanks.

Take it to them ukes
First Page Last Page
Page 25 of 1364

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.