I did that

25,697 Views | 291 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Valtrex11
aezmvp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TXAGFAN said:

aezmvp said:

TXAGFAN said:

That's their prerogative. Businesses are generally in the business of making money and leaving flags up for a guy who lost 13 months ago isnt a priority.

People are free to spend their dollars as they please on either side of political spectrum, if you don't want to shop at companies you perceive as "woke" that's your call. Won't see me ****ting on you here for that.
Acting as if woke isn't a thing. I hate to break it to you but it's even being used on Netflix in black focused shows. It's a thing and no amount of scare quotes will make it go away. But that's hilariously inept, so kudos on trying to slip that by in this forum.
Who said it's not a thing? I put it in quotes because I think it's a silly term used for describing anything that doesn't follow social conservative values.
Of course, anything that correctly pillories your ideas is a silly term. I get you don't want to identify with the bigotry and racism present on the left, I truly do. But that doesn't mean that the term isn't useful and accurate and coopted from it's own creators to describe the neo-segregationists on the left. Really sucks when your own attempts to redefine the language bite you on the ass.
aggietony2010
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Fishin Texas Aggie 05 said:

Do I need to type my statement slower for you?

Or I'll rephrase, would you personally not get gas at a gas station because a 2 x 2 sticker is on the pump and it reminds you of your bad decisions ?
I was pretty clear in my reply.

Edit: No bad decisions here, watching the Roe v Wade discussion unfold I know I'd rather see any future SC noms made by a Democrat.

You're okay murdering children but a sticker offends you.

Get help.
TXAGFAN
AG

Kvetch said:

TXAGFAN said:

If you voted for Biden you made a bad decision

If you think SCTOUS should be used as a political tool you are a bad person
If you don't think what Republicans do with nominations is a political tool after the last couple noms I don't even know where to start. Lol.

Ah yes, nominees that like to judge cases on the wordings of the constitution. How political. Now you on the other hand, you only support the good judges that pull decisions straight out of their rectum based on their personal political beliefs. That's much more respectable.

He won't touch it, he knows he backed himself in a corner
Sure will. I'm not for strict constitutionalists like Scalia, I think they're detrimental to our progress as a country. I also disagree with characterization that justices rule based on their personal beliefs, they are interpreting the constitution.

If you are for strict constitutionalist justices that's your point of view, it's just not mine.
Kvetch
AG
cevans_40 said:

TXAGFAN said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool
Your side was burning down cities and killing and attacking countless people all summer of 2020 and you want to pitch a "vandalism" fit over stickers? Where were you then?

Every educated white liberal I know was bending over backwards to excuse and justify the rioting and arson. Are you on record vocally condemning this back then?

Classic...

Go find a post where I supported riots, you won't find one.

Again, you voted for it

He knows this. Hell, the VP bailed these scum out. But has he told you about how all his rights are one judge away from disappearing so it's ok that he votes for literal domestic terrorist supporters that have done nothing but screw up this country?
maroon barchetta
TXAGFAN said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool
Your side was burning down cities and killing and attacking countless people all summer of 2020 and you want to pitch a "vandalism" fit over stickers? Where were you then?

Every educated white liberal I know was bending over backwards to excuse and justify the rioting and arson. Are you on record vocally condemning this back then?

Classic...

Your silence is your consent.

Did I do that right?
Philip J Fry
AG
TXAGFAN said:

ChemEAg08 said:

Easy, Rod said:

Any company or individual you buy these stickers from is glowing.

Yeah we should totally stop because it's not like it's trying to wake the masses up to the idiocy of leftists. I mean why let those sticker makers profit when we. Can just be silent and let our country turn into a 3rd world **** hole.
Less stickers, better policies/platforms may yield a better result.

Boo hooo hooo. My 15 dollar and hour minimum wage job is hard because I have to scrape stickers off stuff.
Science Denier
AG
TXAGFAN said:

If you don't think what Republicans do with nominations is a political tool after the last couple noms I don't even know where to start. Lol.
LIbs - trash the constitution
Conservatives - do everything they can to uphold the constition

Judges ruling based on the constitution = political tool

Dude may have a point
Kvetch
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Kvetch said:

TXAGFAN said:

Ah yes, nominees that like to judge cases on the wordings of the constitution. How political. Now you on the other hand, you only support the good judges that pull decisions straight out of their rectum based on their personal political beliefs. That's much more respectable.

Sure will. I'm not for strict constitutionalists like Scalia, I think they're detrimental to our progress as a country. I also disagree with characterization that justices rule based on their personal beliefs, they are interpreting the constitution.

If you are for strict constitutionalist justices that's your point of view, it's just not mine.

So judges should be able to interpret the constitution however they see fit based on their personal beliefs as to how society should progress? Sounds like you're just an activist that doesn't care about the stability or longevity of the nation. Just like the **** justices you support.
CSTXAg92
AG
MemphisAg1 said:

Where can you get those stickers?

Asking for a friend.
+1

Would buy a hundred or so! For a friend.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
If we agree we have a constitution , and SCOTUS interprets the constitution then that's their job

If you want to change laws do so through the legislative branch not the judicial
aezmvp
Kvetch said:

TXAGFAN said:

Kvetch said:

TXAGFAN said:

So judges should be able to interpret the constitution however they see fit based on their personal beliefs as to how society should progress? Sounds like you're just an activist that doesn't care about the stability or longevity of the nation. Just like the **** justices you support.
No they just don't want to have to do things like pass legislation. You know that democracy (*cough* it's a republic *cough*) thing they're always saying is endangered.
Kvetch
AG

If we agree we have a constitution , and SCOTUS interprets the constitution then that's their job

If you want to change laws do so through the legislative branch not the judicial

No no no. The judiciary is supposed to reign supreme over us peons based on how they feel. It's not their job to make sure laws adhere to the constitution based on the text of the constitution. Its job is to make sure the meanie Republican states don't govern themselves in the way they see fit. It's not like federalism is in the constitution and the intent was to relegate power over peoples' personal lives to the state and local level. That's all q anon bs.
texsn95
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool
Do you ever not attempt to derail a thread? So predictable and pathetic.
BlueAg2003
AG
TXAGFAN, I've had your back on some stuff, but the vandalism angle is dumb. Vandalism requires damage. Something that can be taken off with a little windex and a razor-blade is hardly vandalism.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
The fake pearl clutching on this thread is amazing!

The ability to praise murdering babies but feign outrage at a sticker on a gas pump is peak liberal.
FTAG 2000
AG
Anyone know where to buy the Pelosi and Kamala stickers. I need some more stocking stuffers and white elephant gifts.

TXAGFAN
AG
texsn95 said:

TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool
Do you ever not attempt to derail a thread? So predictable and pathetic.
LOL my original post was on the subject of these stickers, hardly a thread derail. I didn't push thread any of the other goofy directions it went in last couple pages with comparisons to BLM riots, Supreme Court, etc.

If derailing is the act of not actively agreeing "**** yeah these stickers are awesome" then I derailed in this post I guess.
Racer X
AG
Quote:

Back to the stickers: the three together are hilarious, but the one about that dunce Kamala is the best…she's an empty pant suit and sucks! (Not to mention the nice double entendre)
Thanks! There are sooo many people selling the I Did That stickers so I wanted to up the game a little. I created and sold my first BidenPelosiKamala set in September, now it's practically all I sell. It's a good side hustle... and it makes me smile.
TXAGFAN
AG
BlueAg2003 said:

TXAGFAN, I've had your back on some stuff, but the vandalism angle is dumb. Vandalism requires damage. Something that can be taken off with a little windex and a razor-blade is hardly vandalism.
I just think it's a ****ty thing to do, gas station employees have awful jobs to begin with.

Don't need anyone to "have my back", if you agree with me sometimes can just say that. Not a real popular position around here.
aggiebq03+
TXAGFAN said:

Kvetch said:

TXAGFAN said:

Sure will. I'm not for strict constitutionalists like Scalia, I think they're detrimental to our progress as a country. I also disagree with characterization that justices rule based on their personal beliefs, they are "interpreting" the constitution.

Lol, okay.
How do they interpret it if they aren't using their personal/political beliefs, but don't just read the words there?

Now I can see why you think a sticker on a disposable plastic bag holding a brisket is "vandalism". We are "interpreting" the meaning of the word vandalism.
White Liberals=The Worst
TXAGFAN said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool

Classic...

I found a post where you are condemning "vandalism" in the form of putting stickers of a dementia riddled old racist loon on meat packages and gas pumps. This, against the backdrop of your silence on real vandalism, and far worse, perpetrated by your brethren, speaks volumes and says all one needs to know about you.
XpressAg09
AG
TXAGFAN said:

That's their prerogative. Businesses are generally in the business of making money and leaving flags up for a guy who lost 13 months ago isnt a priority.
Talk about out of touch. There are enough Trump supporters that would drive an extra mile and pay an extra dollar to buy at a store that still has a Trump flag up...these businesses are doing fine.
Kvetch
AG
TXAGFAN said:

BlueAg2003 said:

I just think it's a ****ty thing to do, gas station employees have awful jobs to begin with.

Don't need anyone to "have my back", if you agree with me sometimes can just say that. Not a real popular position around here.

Where are you calling out all the "****ty" things the party you vote for does and supports? Your silence is violence.
agdoc2001
AG
My oldest has been vandalizing his school binder with Pokemon stickers this week. Don't despair, guys, I spanked him and cancelled Christmas. Lesson learned.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Tom Doniphon
AGHouston11
AG
The same people that brought you safe spaces on college campuses ............burned down cities, get out of jail free bonds ........ are now offended by Joe I did that stickers.

He did do it on purpose you would think they would be proud!
AGinHI
AG
TXAGFAN said:

BlueAg2003 said:

You've obviously have never been anywhere surfing is popular.

Surf stickers and brands adorn public and private places like wallpaper.

And I have never seen a grown man carry on as much as you about something my child plays with.

"Stickers"

You're carrying on about stickers.

Smh
AgNav93
AG
bonfarr said:

Philip J Fry said:

I work for a major fuel retailer and those stickers are a huge problem. I feel bad for the employees that have to go out and scrape and clean them off the pumps every day.
Don't scrape them off. Problem solved!
AGinHI
AG
And if could plop a sticker on TexAgs like surfers slap them on public signs at my favorite surf spots this would be the one

jeremy
AG
AgNav93 said:

Canyon99 said:

You've got to love lefties and CMs when they attempt to take the moral high ground by pointing out the splinter in your finger when they have a giant I-beam up their asses.
Too true. Burn down a city over a lie equals summer of love. Put a sticker on a prime rib equals vandalism. The mind of a liberal must be an incredible place.

War=peace. Freedom=slavery

I've read these dichotomies somewhere before....
TXAGFAN
AG
AGinHI said:

TXAGFAN said:

BlueAg2003 said:

You've obviously have never been anywhere surfing is popular.

Surf stickers and brands adorn public and private places like wallpaper.

And I have never seen a grown man carry on as much as you about something my child plays with.

"Stickers"

You're carrying on about stickers.

Smh
sorry did I start this thread about how awesome stickers are and then continue to post how awesome they are? That seems a bit more childish.
ttu_85
TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool
Bawhahahaha. A peel-able decal is vandalism but burning Portland to the ground is protesting.

The lib mind what a joke !!!!!
Squadron7
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool

If this doesn't tell you that you're over the target then nothing will.
BlueAg2003
AG
Quote:

My bad. Sorry I wrote about having your back. Was trying to show solidarity as another LGBT member of this board.
Spotted Ag
AG
LOL, dude went from sticker outrage to SCOTUS outrage. What a miserable life. Don't you have some babies to go kill before they are born?

And your ass would be just fine with a SCOTUS castrating the 2nd amendment. But here you are acting like you're all high and mighty bc you're not a strict constitutionalist. Just say it, you believe we all need to live the way YOU think we should live bc you know better than everyone else. SOP for communists, Rules for thee but not for me.

I'm glad your mom didn't abort you, btw. To bad you don't feel the same way about all the other unborns.
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.