I did that

25,661 Views | 291 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Valtrex11
Muy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Putting a little sticker on a wrapper that gets thrown away or can easily be pulled off a menu or gas pump. Oh the horror!
CDUB98
p_bubel
"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." Saul Alinsky.
Spotted Ag
AG
Loot, burn, steal, and kill and OP says nothing, but put a small sticker on something and it's the end of the ****in world.
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
Clob94
TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool
Of all the hills to die on.......
Owlagdad
When liberals demanded 15 dollars an hour for the help at the store, even though they did not do 6-7 dollars more work, and the butcher who is skilled now wants 30 instead of 25 because he is a pro, those costs get passed along to us brisket lovers! And liberals won't go and help the guy who gets about same money he did 5-6 years ago for calves out of the pasture, maybe because they produce methane gas!
BQ78
AG
Texagfan:

I'm so sorry all these mean Aggies are picking on you and your very valid point of the vandalism involved in putting a sticker on that $100 piece of meat. Even if I really really wanted it and was willing to pay the price your beloved leader has forced Nolan Ryan to sell it at, I just could not do it because of that sticker on it. Fight the good fight bro and keep us honest and teach us the only good vandalism is tearing down Confederate statues and burning down liquor stores.
p_bubel

Muy
AG
Just ordered 2 packs of 100 stickers, shipping today via Amazon.
Marcus Brutus
Muy said:

lol
Romello
I'd rather see a Democrat donkey sticker instead of the empty suit man but I'll take it.
AggieIce
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool

Cool

?ve=1&tl=1
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
thats not vandalism

thats artistic expression by underrepresented communities who are working for a better life
JamesBREI06
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool

Not as cool as you at parties
Whoop!
BlueSmoke
TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG

BlueSmoke
200 ct ordered

Jock 07
AG

halfastros81
AG
Vandalism. Sheesh
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
cevans_40
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool

Lol.

Says the guy who supports BLM riots
TXAGFAN
AG
cevans_40 said:

TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool

Lol.

Find a single post where I supported BLM vandalism/looting/riots. You won't.

I had a post on this thread last night where I clearly acknowledged those were "worse" and should be prosecuted, but I must have offended one of your sensibilities somehow.
BlueSmoke
Muy said:

Me and Muy got most of Frisco covered. The rest of you - step up your game.....
cevans_40
AG
TXAGFAN said:

cevans_40 said:

TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool

Lol.

Your vote says otherwise
BlueSmoke
TXAGFAN said:

cevans_40 said:

TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool

Lol.

I had a post on this thread last night where I clearly acknowledged those were "worse" and should be prosecuted, but I must have offended one of your sensibilities somehow.
Silence is violence.......
richardag
Racer X said:

The trifectas
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
AgNav93
AG
Canyon99 said:

You've got to love lefties and CMs when they attempt to take the moral high ground by pointing out the splinter in your finger when they have a giant I-beam up their asses.
Too true. Burn down a city over a lie equals summer of love. Put a sticker on a prime rib equals vandalism. The mind of a liberal must be an incredible place.
FTAG 2000
AG
AgNav93 said:

Canyon99 said:

You've got to love lefties and CMs when they attempt to take the moral high ground by pointing out the splinter in your finger when they have a giant I-beam up their asses.
Too true. Burn down a city over a lie equals summer of love. Put a sticker on a prime rib equals vandalism. The mind of a liberal must be an incredible place.
Actually...

bonfarr
AG
Philip J Fry said:

I work for a major fuel retailer and those stickers are a huge problem. I feel bad for the employees that have to go out and scrape and clean them off the pumps every day.
richardag
Wonder how many of these stickers were placed on the gas pumps by the owners/franchise owners of the stations?
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
jetch17
AG
HUGE problem! gmafb.
TXAGFAN
AG
bonfarr said:

Philip J Fry said:

I work for a major fuel retailer and those stickers are a huge problem. I feel bad for the employees that have to go out and scrape and clean them off the pumps every day.
Libural?!?!?[/F16 posters]

Did I do it right? See guys, that's all I said is it's a ****ty thing to do to minimum wage employees who have to scrape them. This guy confirms.
TXAGFAN
AG
richardag said:

Wonder how many of these stickers were placed on the gas pumps by the owners/franchise owners of the stations?
Hopefully none, most people in business of making money try not to annoy more than half of their customer base.
FriscoKid
AG
TXAGFAN said:

ChemEAg08 said:

Easy, Rod said:

Any company or individual you buy these stickers from is glowing.

Yeah we should totally stop because it's not like it's trying to wake the masses up to the idiocy of leftists. I mean why let those sticker makers profit when we. Can just be silent and let our country turn into a 3rd world **** hole.
Less stickers, better policies/platforms may yield a better result.

Bad policies are why that sticker exists. Those gas prices didn't inflate themselves. You think you want to talk about good vs bad policies, but you really don't.
FTAG 2000
AG
bonfarr said:

Philip J Fry said:

They could just leave them.

Like all the BLM stuff (paintings, trash, and destruction after riots).

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.