I did that

25,662 Views | 291 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Valtrex11
Squadron7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BTW, if you want to get in on this willful vandalism and violation of the Democrat's precious norms you can get your own stickers here.

(No affiliation with seller)
Kvetch
AG
BlueAg2003 said:

Quote:

Don't need anyone to "have my back", if you agree with me sometimes can just say that. Not a real popular position around here.

My bad. Sorry I wrote about having your back. Was trying to show solidarity as another LGBT member of this board.

Almost like you should support someone based on the content of their ideas, not based on some perceived shared victimhood. Not to mention, the underlying philosophies of the LG and the BT are completely at odds with each other, so there's no reason they should just blindly support each other.
Didanosine
TXAGFAN said:

Vandalism is so cool
Sorry didn't see you posting during the BLM riots last summer.
BlueAg2003
AG
I don't blindly support him. I have supported him on issues in which we share an experience. Clearly I don't "blindly" support him because I just told him how I disagree with his use of the term vandalism for silly stickers.
TXAGFAN
AG
Kvetch said:

BlueAg2003 said:

Quote:

Don't need anyone to "have my back", if you agree with me sometimes can just say that. Not a real popular position around here.

My bad. Sorry I wrote about having your back. Was trying to show solidarity as another LGBT member of this board.

Almost like you should support someone based on the content of their ideas, not based on some perceived shared victimhood. Not to mention, the underlying philosophies of the LG and the BT are completely at odds with each other, so there's no reason they should just blindly support each other.
Always the victimhood commentary around here. Name one expansion of your fundamental rights as a presumably straight (probably white) guy in your lifetime and get back to me on that. Victim? No. Second class citizen? Maybe.
Kvetch
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Kvetch said:

BlueAg2003 said:

Quote:

Always the victimhood commentary around here. Name one expansion of your fundamental rights as a presumably straight (probably white) guy in your lifetime and get back to me on that. Victim? No. Second class citizen? Maybe.

First, define fundamental rights.

Also, the victimhood commentary is pretty appropriate.
FTAG 2000
AG
Racer X said:

Quote:

Back to the stickers: the three together are hilarious, but the one about that dunce Kamala is the best…she's an empty pant suit and sucks! (Not to mention the nice double entendre)
Thanks! There are sooo many people selling the I Did That stickers so I wanted to up the game a little. I created and sold my first BidenPelosiKamala set in September, now it's practically all I sell. It's a good side hustle... and it makes me smile.
Where do you sell at? All I can find is sets that have one sticker of each for like $6 a set.
TXAGFAN
AG
Kvetch said:

TXAGFAN said:

Kvetch said:

BlueAg2003 said:

Quote:

Most married people I know would put their marriage (family) in their Top 3 priorities in life alongside duty to country and god (religion). Recognition of your family by the govt seems pretty fundamental to me. If you disagree would love your reasoning.
Rockdoc
AG
Oh man I've got to get a case of those stickers. I'll use half to put on every gas pump I use and the other half will be Christmas gifts. Win win (except for Biden's damage)
Kvetch
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Kvetch said:

TXAGFAN said:

Kvetch said:

BlueAg2003 said:

Quote:

Most married people I know would put their marriage (family) in their Top 3 priorities in life alongside duty to country and god (religion). Recognition of your family by the govt seems pretty fundamental to me. If you disagree would love your reasoning.

I don't care what seems fundamental to you. What does the constitution say? Rights aren't derived based upon your feelings.
FTAG 2000
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Kvetch said:

BlueAg2003 said:

Quote:

What are you even trying to argue?

There's not a more persecuted racial group in America today than the white male.

FTAG 2000
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Kvetch said:

TXAGFAN said:

Kvetch said:

BlueAg2003 said:

Quote:

Yet you support a political party that designs every policy remove around destroying the family unit and making all children property of the state.
cevans_40
AG
Slap fight
Muy
AG
BlueSmoke said:

Muy said:

Just ordered 2 packs of 100 stickers, shipping today via Amazon.
Me and Muy got most of Frisco covered. The rest of you - step up your game.....

Want me to take West Frisco, Broseph?
FriscoKid
AG
Muy said:

BlueSmoke said:

Muy said:

Just ordered 2 packs of 100 stickers, shipping today via Amazon.
Me and Muy got most of Frisco covered. The rest of you - step up your game.....

Want me to take West Frisco, Broseph?

I want a piece. You want to give me Little Elm? They probably won't remove them over there.
redcrayon
AG
bonfarr said:

Philip J Fry said:

I work for a major fuel retailer and those stickers are a huge problem. I feel bad for the employees that have to go out and scrape and clean them off the pumps every day.
"Huge problem?" Really? Huge?
The Dirty Sock
fullback44
AG
bonfarr said:

Philip J Fry said:

I work for a major fuel retailer and those stickers are a huge problem. I feel bad for the employees that have to go out and scrape and clean them off the pumps every day.
quit voting for idiots like Joe F Biden and you wont get stickers like this... I hope yall get 1000 stickers a day or F that, maybe 10,000 a day, until people like your company step up and say something nothing will fix what is happening.. so maybe 20,000 a day will work?
Sea Speed
AG
agdoc2001 said:

My oldest has been vandalizing his school binder with Pokemon stickers this week. Don't despair, guys, I spanked him and cancelled Christmas. Lesson learned.

He got off light. I put my kids in solitary for a month for vandalizing my coffee table and plantation shutters. That'll learn em.
Sea Speed
AG
Also almost every gas station i have been to in the last decade has key pad numbers and other buttons that are completely unable to be read due to wear from use. Surely they will all be rebranded from their major chain status any day now. Aaaaaaaany day.
Canyon99
AG
I don't think that scraping a tiny sticker off of a gas pump is that bad of a chore I am an hourly worker at a convenience store especially when I am tasked with cleaning toilets and dealing with all types of unsavory characters at odd hours. Try again.
Kashchei
AG
Unfortunately for your company those stickers are going to be the least of their problems with Joe and his ilk in charge. Wait til he shuts down a couple more pipelines and enacts legislation banning the sale of internal combustion engines (hello California).
cevans_40
AG
Sea Speed said:

Also almost every gas station i have been to in the last decade has key pad numbers and other buttons that are completely unable to be read due to wear from use. Surely they will all be rebranded from their major chain status any day now. Aaaaaaaany day.
They are taking the hit on their "brand points" from the major supply companies. They will probably be closing their doors any day now. Nevermind the fact that convenience store margins only rival that of furniture stores.
Racer X
AG
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Back to the stickers: the three together are hilarious, but the one about that dunce Kamala is the best…she's an empty pant suit and sucks! (Not to mention the nice double entendre)
Racer X said:
Thanks! There are sooo many people selling the I Did That stickers so I wanted to up the game a little. I created and sold my first BidenPelosiKamala set in September, now it's practically all I sell. It's a good side hustle... and it makes me smile.
Where do you sell at? All I can find is sets that have one sticker of each for like $6 a set.
Staff doesn't like me linking so search DoingMyOwnStuff on Etsy.
Sea Speed
AG
Doingmyownstuff
BlueSmoke
Rapier108 said:

It is amazing how such an effective sticker can trigger people so much.

FIFY
Sea Speed
AG
BlueSmoke said:

Rapier108 said:

It is amazing how such an effective sticker can trigger people so much.

FIFY

The truth hurts.
Shoefly!
AG
Owlagdad said:

Is there a warrant out on chalk boy?

That dudes gone silent, maybe higher ups told him his crap is putting a target on them.
TXAGFAN
AG
AG 2000' said:

TXAGFAN said:

Kvetch said:

TXAGFAN said:

Kvetch said:

BlueAg2003 said:

Quote:

Yet you support a political party that designs every policy remove around destroying the family unit and making all children property of the state.
Not the policy that matters to me and actually impacts people directly, you're speaking in hyperboles re: democrats (all tens of millions of them?) trying to destroy their own family unit.
Sea Speed
AG
Don't worry bonfarr and txagfan, they are easily removable. No need to worry!

redcrayon
AG
I Did That Biden Kamala & Pelosi Set of 24 Decals | Etsy
Rockdoc
AG
Thanks. Those are perfect!
BASFindsAWay
AG
TXAGFAN said:

AG 2000' said:

TXAGFAN said:

Kvetch said:

TXAGFAN said:

Kvetch said:

BlueAg2003 said:

Quote:

Not the policy that matters to me and actually impacts people directly, you're speaking in hyperboles re: democrats (all tens of millions of them?) trying to destroy their own family unit.
This is hilariously tragic. Your entire position is so incredibly flawed. Everything you said can be VERY easily picked apart. My favorite part was you *****ing about flags...I guess you forgot about the whole "not my president," schtick that went on for 4 entire years. You really should reconsider posting further.
JR Ewingford
BUT its vandalism guys!!!! Bahaa, wonder what its like being a liberal ***** and get triggered everyday?
Kvetch
AG
TexAgBackNTex said:

TXAGFAN said:

AG 2000' said:

TXAGFAN said:

Kvetch said:

TXAGFAN said:

Kvetch said:

BlueAg2003 said:

Quote:

This is hilariously tragic. Your entire position is so incredibly flawed. Everything you said can be VERY easily picked apart. My favorite part was you *****ing about flags...I guess you forgot about the whole "not my president," schtick that went on for 4 entire years. You really should reconsider posting further.

That comment was honestly not even worth responding to. It was so logically flawed.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.