***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,057,307 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
GAC06
AG
Hopefully the smug Russian from the grad barrage tik tok video from a day ago is walking through the snow now, or worse
74OA
AG
More US weapons on the way: MISSILES
45-70Ag
AG

By neutralized, i hope that means he's been torn apart.
No Spin Ag
74OA said:

More US weapons on the way: MISSILES

F'k yeah.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
GAC06
AG
45-70Ag said:

Tail resembles an An-26 to me.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonov_An-26

Flown by both Russia and Ukraine
TommyBrady
AG
How much of a bump is this going to give Democrats in the mid terms Biden saves the west and stops Putin.
74OA
AG
TommyBrady said:

How much of a bump is this going to give Democrats in the mid terms Biden saves the west and stops Putin.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
TommyBrady said:

If Ukraine holds on, you can pretty much guarantee the media will be pushing that.
BAP Enthusiast
Jayhawk said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

This puts everything into perspective.

However, the propaganda and lies coming from both sides is so intense with this "war", I am halfway convinced there is no actual conflict at all. I've seen videos from literal computer simulations and video games used, videos and pictures from Syria, fantastical reports of gorillion of Russians dying or massacres of Ukrainian soldiers, Ukraine has completely stopped the Russians to the Russians have taken all of the Eastern part of the nation.

Both sides have decided lying is far more important than anything else because in the modern world perception is reality. Actual verified and real reports of anything happening there is like finding a needle in a haystack. Of course, this is what I have come to expect from modern media and social media. Everything is fake.
I like BAP too. But you are in too deep. Russia has manipulated you, they are not based and not your friend. The same people who destroyed our civilization with Bolshevism and Bio-Leninism are not bound by principles and so they exploit our disgust with our elites by embedding their own influence operations as a mixture with the based stuff.

With respect to the post, we had air supremacy, as in total 100% , within the first 3 hours of OIF. We were not having airborne assaults repelled and armored columns carved up by conventional forces. They have already lost more KIA in 72 hours then the USMIL did probably in the first 2 years of Iraq. The Russian military does its best fighting in the minds of its meme victims on the internet. The Ukraianins are the true slavic warriors here.

A ton of the reports of Russian casualties and Ukrainian casualties have been proven false as there has been video of the people who previously "died" now being shown to be alive and casually walking around.

I never said I supported the Russians, I just said that the propaganda from both side is not just bad but hilariously terrible. People are posting freaking 4chan /pol/ memes as if they are verified fact.

Also, why is it that people are now trusting our media and politicians when pretty much everything they have said since 9/11 has been nothing but lies. Our intelligence agencies are actively fighting American citizens yet they should be trusted on this particular issue? Is this a ****ing joke? Have people gone insane? This is the same country the globalists have been lying about with regards to the right for 7 years yet now we should trust these very people about any reports on this issue? I really don't get the complete about face from normal conservatives when just a week ago, you all were screaming about the lies from these people.
45-70Ag
AG
arenateam
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

TommyBrady said:

If Ukraine holds on, you can pretty much guarantee the media will be pushing that.

It won't. Politics is your pocket book. Only after 9/11 in 02 and 04 did foreign policy really effect elections.
You can still root for Ukraine guilt free.
GAC06
AG
No need to clog the thread with conspiracy nonsense
45-70Ag
AG
Interesting read

dtkprowler
AG
arenateam said:

Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

TommyBrady said:

It won't. Politics is your pocket book. Only after 9/11 in 02 and 04 did foreign policy really effect elections.
You can still root for Ukraine guilt free.

The fact that this war would be used for political gain here in the US is despicable

By EITHER PARTY
PJYoung
AG
45-70Ag said:

By neutralized, i hope that means he's been torn apart.

I hope they didn't waste too much time with him.

Quote:

During World War II, six German saboteurs who secretly entered the United States on a mission to attack its civil infrastructure are executed by the United States for spying.
45-70Ag
AG
BassCowboy33
BAP Enthusiast said:

Jayhawk said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

This puts everything into perspective.

However, the propaganda and lies coming from both sides is so intense with this "war", I am halfway convinced there is no actual conflict at all. I've seen videos from literal computer simulations and video games used, videos and pictures from Syria, fantastical reports of gorillion of Russians dying or massacres of Ukrainian soldiers, Ukraine has completely stopped the Russians to the Russians have taken all of the Eastern part of the nation.

Both sides have decided lying is far more important than anything else because in the modern world perception is reality. Actual verified and real reports of anything happening there is like finding a needle in a haystack. Of course, this is what I have come to expect from modern media and social media. Everything is fake.
I like BAP too. But you are in too deep. Russia has manipulated you, they are not based and not your friend. The same people who destroyed our civilization with Bolshevism and Bio-Leninism are not bound by principles and so they exploit our disgust with our elites by embedding their own influence operations as a mixture with the based stuff.

With respect to the post, we had air supremacy, as in total 100% , within the first 3 hours of OIF. We were not having airborne assaults repelled and armored columns carved up by conventional forces. They have already lost more KIA in 72 hours then the USMIL did probably in the first 2 years of Iraq. The Russian military does its best fighting in the minds of its meme victims on the internet. The Ukraianins are the true slavic warriors here.

A ton of the reports of Russian casualties and Ukrainian casualties have been proven false as there has been video of the people who previously "died" now being shown to be alive and casually walking around.

I never said I supported the Russians, I just said that the propaganda from both side is not just bad but hilariously terrible. People are posting freaking 4chan /pol/ memes as if they are verified fact.

Also, why is it that people are now trusting our media and politicians when pretty much everything they have said since 9/11 has been nothing but lies. Our intelligence agencies are actively fighting American citizens yet they should be trusted on this particular issue? Is this a ****ing joke? Have people gone insane? This is the same country the globalists have been lying about with regards to the right for 7 years yet now we should trust these very people about any reports on this issue? I really don't get the complete about face from normal conservatives when just a week ago, you all were screaming about the lies from these people.
Propaganda should be viewed as a part of war, and an essential one at that. It has a huge effect on morale for both military and civilians. As the Viet Cong showed, a lot can be accomplished through propaganda. Look at the Ghost of Kyiv. Whether real or not, it's been effective.

As for conservative, liberal, lying media, globalists, etc. Some things are bigger than politics and perceived grievances. We're no longer bickering internally here; it's now much bigger than that.
PJYoung
AG

MagnumLoad
I would be amazed if the US and NATO have zero tactical nuclear weapons, regardless of what they say. If so, while Russia retains tactical nukes, that would be beyond stupid.
74OA
AG
Germany reverses course on weapons for Ukraine and limiting Russian access to SWIFT.

GERMANY
GAC06
AG
MagnumLoad said:

I would be amazed if the US and NATO have zero tactical nuclear weapons, regardless of what they say. If so, while Russia retains tactical nukes, that would be beyond stupid.

We absolutely have tactical nukes

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/B61_nuclear_bomb
45-70Ag
AG
mncag
I would like to thank that Ukrainian officials have some sort of internal Trojan Horse plan for the Russians. I don't see how they beat them in any kind of conventional Warfare so something that could have planned for years

. let the Russians come in and take over than once everything is settled take everybody out.
is there any chance of something like this happening
FamousAgg
Spread it…
GAC06
AG
They're defending pretty fiercely, so no. They do have resistance plans though.
TX04Aggie
AG
Lithuania closing air space to Russia now. Which isolates Russia mainland from Kaliningrad piece of Russia.
PJYoung
AG
PJYoung
AG
Better than 5,000 helmets.

74OA
AG
PJYoung said:

Better than 5,000 helmets.

They'll get trucked over Poland's border with Ukraine.
aggiehawg
AG
45-70Ag said:

Have to laugh about how this thing could backfire with Putin's actions actually strengthening NATO.
PJYoung
AG

PJYoung
AG
FIDO95
AG
TheCougarHunter said:

AggieLostinDallas said:

Block'em and burn'em

God that makes me happy
I once heard a quote in regards to the US war in Vietnam as such:

"How can you, with all your guns, planes, and tanks, lose a war against an enemy fighting you with pitchforks? That is the wrong question. The correct question is: How can you, with all your guns, planes, and tanks, defeat an enemy willing to fight you with pitchforks!"
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
sweet00
I'd keep the Molotov cocktail production a little further from the welding line
First Page Last Page
Page 139 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.