***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,057,299 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
aggielostinETX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My bad
TheCougarHunter
AG
AggieLostinDallas said:

Block'em and burn'em

God that makes me happy
FamousAgg
As discussed before this appears to be a 2014 footage from a separate rebellion
The Fall Guy
AG
AggieLostinDallas said:

Block'em and burn'em

For the Love of God this is from 2014. The internet sucks for old stuff. Debunked yesterday
redsquirrelAG
AG
These people are monsters. Openly mocking everyone and laughing behind that tweet.
LonghornDub
To paraphrase NIemoller, they came for the Ukrainians, but I wasn't Ukrainian, so........
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

45-70Ag
AG
Silvertaps
AG
That molotov cocktail video is from the 2014 Maidan revolution (Revolution of Dignity). There are a lot of old videos being used on Twitter that are not from this fight.
AgsMyDude
AG
Some rumors on Reddit that the Chechnyan stuff is all propaganda and they had regular citizens dressed up.
TChaney
Ag87H2O
AG
TChaney said:

These guys are either crazy or incredibly bada**. Just casually walking into a firefight with and NLAWS on your shoulder for all to see, no big deal.
45-70Ag
AG
TChaney
GAC06
AG
First pic looks like a nose. Su-27 family or MiG-29 seems likely
45-70Ag
AG
OnlyForNow
AG
The soldiers should be immediately stripped of all useful items. Helmet, jacket, etc. This is a ****ing invasion….
GAC06
AG

Germany coming around? Hopefully "RPG" is just an inaccurate term for anti tank missiles
45-70Ag
AG
TRM
AG
Watching BBC World News and they're reporting the women spent the day making Molotov cocktails to pass the time.
45-70Ag
AG
lb3
AG
ntxVol said:

lb3 said:

There have been ~800 atmospheric nuclear tests conducted to date. A couple dozen tactical nukes won't escalate anything but the rhetoric.
You're right except we don't have any tactical nukes, but once Putin utilizes his in response to NATO aggression, things can quickly escalate out of control.

You warmongers need to take your fingers off the trigger and think logically about the reality of this situation.
I'm not warmongering. But the reality is that a few tactical nukes aren't the end of civilization.

Tactical nukes are mostly intended to cover a retreat since, despite their small size, you still don't want to advance into the blast zone. If Putin's forces were to get routed in Ukraine and the Ukrainians were to pursue retreating troops to the outskirts of Moscow, Putin nuking his own country is unlikely to result in U.S. raining nuclear weapons down upon them.
We fixed the keg
AG
Human life is sacred, but come on. "Cruel"? "Murdered"? Yeah, no.
GAC06
AG
That's a pro Ukraine group. Poor translation/English
TChaney
Remember we are probably dealing with somewhat inaccurate translations on many of these reports.
lb3
AG
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

bmks270 said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

I'm going to file this under no *****

If Putin loses his rationality he may react in an unexpected way to severe sanctions, like a cornered animal, unpredictable.

NATO really needs to understand and think through any response.

I'm convinced most of this stuff about Putin losing his mind is western propaganda to spur the "monster" narrative the media is pushing. He's definitely a bad guy, but if that stuff about him going crazy were true, there would have been reports before all of this.
Go read the full transcript of his address announcing the invasion. It will take over an hour to read.

My option prior to reading it was that this was Europe's mess to clean up. But Putin is no longer a rational actor. He must be stopped.
TChaney
TChaney
BAP Enthusiast

This puts everything into perspective.

However, the propaganda and lies coming from both sides is so intense with this "war", I am halfway convinced there is no actual conflict at all. I've seen videos from literal computer simulations and video games used, videos and pictures from Syria, fantastical reports of gorillion of Russians dying or massacres of Ukrainian soldiers, Ukraine has completely stopped the Russians to the Russians have taken all of the Eastern part of the nation.

Both sides have decided lying is far more important than anything else because in the modern world perception is reality. Actual verified and real reports of anything happening there is like finding a needle in a haystack. Of course, this is what I have come to expect from modern media and social media. Everything is fake.
45-70Ag
AG
Jayhawk
BAP Enthusiast said:

This puts everything into perspective.

However, the propaganda and lies coming from both sides is so intense with this "war", I am halfway convinced there is no actual conflict at all. I've seen videos from literal computer simulations and video games used, videos and pictures from Syria, fantastical reports of gorillion of Russians dying or massacres of Ukrainian soldiers, Ukraine has completely stopped the Russians to the Russians have taken all of the Eastern part of the nation.

Both sides have decided lying is far more important than anything else because in the modern world perception is reality. Actual verified and real reports of anything happening there is like finding a needle in a haystack. Of course, this is what I have come to expect from modern media and social media. Everything is fake.
I like BAP too. But you are in too deep. Russia has manipulated you, they are not based and not your friend. The same people who destroyed our civilization with Bolshevism and Bio-Leninism are not bound by principles and so they exploit our disgust with our elites by embedding their own influence operations as a mixture with the based stuff.

With respect to the post, we had air supremacy, as in total 100% , within the first 3 hours of OIF. We were not having airborne assaults repelled and armored columns carved up by conventional forces. They have already lost more KIA in 72 hours then the USMIL did probably in the first 2 years of Iraq. The Russian military does its best fighting in the minds of its meme victims on the internet. The Ukraianins are the true slavic warriors here.
GAC06
AG
Quote:

I am halfway convinced there is no actual conflict at all.

LOL ok
FamousAgg
GAC06 said:

Quote:

I am halfway convinced there is no actual conflict at all.

LOL ok

Yep, tells us all we need to know about your opinion.
YouBet
AG
We have friends in Ukraine who lived with my parents for a year, several years ago. Dad just heard from them. They evacuated Kiev and have made it to Lviv. Took them 2 days to get there. They aren't sure where they are going from there.
Ernest Tucker
AG
TChaney said:

I'm hoping someone here could make a Gonzalez flag, but put the following.

Sunflower centered in background with sunflower seed in foreground or above where the star would be.

"Come and Take it
Put them in your pocket"

Could be on white or Ukrainian flag

Let's send them some Texian Solidarity!!
No Spin Ag
Ernest Tucker said:

TChaney said:

I'm hoping someone here could make a Gonzalez flag, but put the following.

Sunflower centered in background with sunflower seed in foreground or above where the star would be.

"Come and Take it
Put them in your pocket"

Could be on white or Ukrainian flag

Let's send them some Texian Solidarity!!

A buddy of mine lives in Amarillo and says he saw a few people driving around with the Gadsden flag on their trucks.

I hope it catches on.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
First Page Last Page
Page 138 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.