***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,057,309 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
Towns03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm with BAP. I don't believe a word of the coverage anymore. What they say is happening doesn't make sense to me.

There's a constant loop of old file footage of Russian tanks driving though mud, Ukrainian soldiers eating sandwiches, and talk about isolated attacks on the news. I don't believe for one second Russians would send a couple trucks or armored vehicles at a time and let them run out of gas.

I don't believe a box of Molotov cocktails makes a lick of difference.

I hear about massive casualty numbers, but in the age of smart phones I haven't seen but one dead soldier.

Im left believing either this is all bogus or Putin's planners are incompetent.
Ranger26
Everything is political to this admin.
Build It
AG
Belt across the face was a nice move. Not sure why he wasn't executed on the spot by the guy he stabbed?
45-70Ag
AG
japantiger
S
Is there a source that can explain the current overall battlefield situation? What portions do Russia control? If any? What has been their axis of attack into the Ukraine? Status of the two breakaway republics in S and E Ukraine? Kiev?

I just see of lot of disjointed reports of tit for tat but at this point have no idea on the real status of a Russia takeover or where they've launched major attacks or how effective defenses have been against major attacks...I know (think actually) there is a broad based RU assault all across the Ukraine, but even looking at LiveUAmap and other similar sources; I can't piece together a real status...help?
Build It
AG
What the hell has Biden done besides buy more Russian oil?
45-70Ag
AG
Towns03 said:

I'm with BAP. I don't believe a word of the coverage anymore. What they say is happening doesn't make sense to me.

There's a constant loop of old file footage of Russian tanks driving though mud, Ukrainian soldiers eating sandwiches, and talk about isolated attacks on the news. I don't believe for one second Russians would send a couple trucks or armored vehicles at a time and let them run out of gas.

I hear about massive casualty numbers, but in the age of smart phones I haven't seen but one dead soldier.

Then go away from this thread and find someone who is this naive.
aggiehawg
AG
45-70Ag said:

Pardon my ignorance but what does that mean? Can listen in on the Russian bombers by turning to that frequency?
BAP Enthusiast
BassCowboy33 said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

Jayhawk said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

This puts everything into perspective.

However, the propaganda and lies coming from both sides is so intense with this "war", I am halfway convinced there is no actual conflict at all. I've seen videos from literal computer simulations and video games used, videos and pictures from Syria, fantastical reports of gorillion of Russians dying or massacres of Ukrainian soldiers, Ukraine has completely stopped the Russians to the Russians have taken all of the Eastern part of the nation.

Both sides have decided lying is far more important than anything else because in the modern world perception is reality. Actual verified and real reports of anything happening there is like finding a needle in a haystack. Of course, this is what I have come to expect from modern media and social media. Everything is fake.
I like BAP too. But you are in too deep. Russia has manipulated you, they are not based and not your friend. The same people who destroyed our civilization with Bolshevism and Bio-Leninism are not bound by principles and so they exploit our disgust with our elites by embedding their own influence operations as a mixture with the based stuff.

With respect to the post, we had air supremacy, as in total 100% , within the first 3 hours of OIF. We were not having airborne assaults repelled and armored columns carved up by conventional forces. They have already lost more KIA in 72 hours then the USMIL did probably in the first 2 years of Iraq. The Russian military does its best fighting in the minds of its meme victims on the internet. The Ukraianins are the true slavic warriors here.

A ton of the reports of Russian casualties and Ukrainian casualties have been proven false as there has been video of the people who previously "died" now being shown to be alive and casually walking around.

I never said I supported the Russians, I just said that the propaganda from both side is not just bad but hilariously terrible. People are posting freaking 4chan /pol/ memes as if they are verified fact.

Also, why is it that people are now trusting our media and politicians when pretty much everything they have said since 9/11 has been nothing but lies. Our intelligence agencies are actively fighting American citizens yet they should be trusted on this particular issue? Is this a ****ing joke? Have people gone insane? This is the same country the globalists have been lying about with regards to the right for 7 years yet now we should trust these very people about any reports on this issue? I really don't get the complete about face from normal conservatives when just a week ago, you all were screaming about the lies from these people.
Propaganda should be viewed as a part of war, and an essential one at that. It has a huge effect on morale for both military and civilians. As the Viet Cong showed, a lot can be accomplished through propaganda. Look at the Ghost of Kyiv. Whether real or not, it's been effective.

As for conservative, liberal, lying media, globalists, etc. Some things are bigger than politics and perceived grievances. We're no longer bickering internally here; it's now much bigger than that.

Everything is political, never ever forget that. Anything our media or politicians do is with an agenda in mind. You're an absolute idiot if you don't think this is case.

The fact that many of you have conveniently forgotten that just a week ago many of these same *******s wanted to vax your kids and take them away from you if you didn't or were trying to destroy the lives of people who donated to Canadian truckers is a joke. Never forget that those in power mostly ****ing hate you and want absolute control over your life. Everything and anything they do should always keep this in mind.
Ted Lasso
AG
You aren't connected well then. I bet I've watched 20+ different videos showing aftermath with downed soldiers
BAP Enthusiast
Towns03 said:

Exactly. Every single damn report from "some official" or some "OSINT Twitter account" has been complete garbage. Why the hell should I trust these same people now when they want to destroy me a mere week ago?

So many people have fallen for the propaganda hook, line, and sinker it's simply sad.
45-70Ag
AG
When it works, theres a website that'll let you listen in. Doesn't always work.
TriAg2010
AG
aggiehawg said:

45-70Ag said:

Pardon my ignorance but what does that mean? Can listen in on the Russian bombers by turning to that frequency?

They would undoubtedly use encrypted radios.
aggiehawg
AG
Thanks.
flakrat
AG
BattleGrackle said:

Spread it…

Couple of new versions (note I used Google to translate, no idea if it's accurate)

And a bit of faded glory
Jayhawk
flakrat said:

BattleGrackle said:

Spread it…

Couple of new versions (note I used Google to translate, no idea if it's accurate)

And a bit of faded glory

Make the cannon into a javelin and youre cooking with gasoline.
GAC06
AG
BAP Enthusiast said:

Towns03 said:

So many people have fallen for the propaganda hook, line, and sinker it's simply sad.

Zero self awareness
45-70Ag
AG
Gordo14
Towns03 said:

Go to reddit.com/r/combatfootage and you'll see plenty of dead soldiers.
BD88
AG
aggiehawg said:

45-70Ag said:

agsalaska
AG
japantiger said:

Is there a source that can explain the current overall battlefield situation? What portions do Russia control? If any? What has been their axis of attack into the Ukraine? Status of the two breakaway republics in S and E Ukraine? Kiev?

I just see of lot of disjointed reports of tit for tat but at this point have no idea on the real status of a Russia takeover or where they've launched major attacks or how effective defenses have been against major attacks...I know (think actually) there is a broad based RU assault all across the Ukraine, but even looking at LiveUAmap and other similar sources; I can't piece together a real status...help?
The other thread specific to the tactics

Here you go.

Texags Tactics page

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

E
AG
How could anyone think this is bogus??
BAP Enthusiast

I have no idea what's going on here. Who is shooting?

This is apparently in the middle of Kiev.

Edit - that's a lot of weapons, but not surprising. It's too bad gun ownership wasn't important until now.
FamousAgg
Great work
Demosthenes81
AG
Roman Abramovich turns over management of Chelsea to the club's charitable foundation.
https://news.sky.com/story/chelsea-owner-roman-abramovich-to-relinquish-stewardship-of-club-12552700

Probably trying to minimize blowback of being a Russian owner of a Premier team.
Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
Dan Scott
AG

That's funny.
Ranger26
People believe what they want to believe.
45-70Ag
AG
japantiger
S
agsalaska said:

japantiger said:

The other thread specific to the tactics

Here you go.

Texags Tactics page

That's why I came here to ask if anyone had a realistic summary of the overall status. The other thread is an endless string of attacks (many dubious) and provide no perspective on RU successes or UKR counterattacks or a random plan downing, etc. Where are there serious RU concentrations or attack vectors? How have the UKRs done against massed forces? Status of RU air superiority ? Current major battle fronts? These are the kinds of things I'm trying to figure out.
flakrat
AG

Demosthenes81
AG
Good luck with that. The Russians and Ukrainians are trying to figure it out as well. Accurate information is not going to be made public. Public information is not going to be accurate.
Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
45-70Ag
AG
Waiting for some clown here to call this fake.

richardag
TheCougarHunter said:

AggieLostinDallas said:

Block'em and burn'em

God that makes me happy
Holy crap that was one hell of a lot of Molotov cocktails. The number of people involved is amazing.
I have so much respect for the Ukrainian people.

edit: did not realize this was old footage still have respect for Ukrainian people.
aeroag14
AG
richardag said:

TheCougarHunter said:

AggieLostinDallas said:

Block'em and burn'em

God that makes me happy
Holy crap that was one hell of a lot of Molotov cocktails. The number of people involved is amazing.
I have so much respect for the Ukrainian people.

That's a video from 2014
74OA
AG
SIAP.

First Page Last Page
Page 140 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.