***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,065,529 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
n_touch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hedge said:

So when does this war start? They've been saying tomorrow for two weeks now

It takes about the same amount of time to start a war as it does to flatten the curve. Be patient
aezmvp
n_touch said:

Hedge said:

It takes about the same amount of time to start a war as it does to flatten the curve. Be patient
i love a bit of dark humor.
Rossticus
n_touch said:

Hedge said:

People are about to start dying. STFU and shove it up your ***.

Edit: forgive the short temper but I know folks over there I may never talk to again.
Ag In Ok
AG
Rossticus said:

Bregxit said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

RangerRick9211 said:

TUAF601 is also almost into Ukraine as well. Reddit is losing their collective minds.

I know nothing of FlightRadar's website. But I've got to think it's to pick people up. Something strategic wouldn't be on a public website, right?

Almost in Ukraine? It's already inland/feet dry. Reddit tends to lose their minds easily. Last time I visited the Ukrainian subs they were still posting about the Forte flights even though they are usually regular recon at this point, excluding today's uptick in unmanned flights.
601 is a second A400-M over the Black Sea at the moment. 600 is almost to Kyiv. 601 is on the same flight path.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit…

I'm no Erdogan fan but I'll make an exception temporarily if this is as big as it could be…

I doubt he is sending over the 400s. Unless he sees Russia moving in a way that shows planning in terms of centuries. In which case Russian territory on the med is a goal - the Bosporus would be in line. Some form of orthodox liberation of Christendom.
Again, Sweden, Georgia and Azerbaijan should be actively seeking full NATO membership.
chickencoupe16
AG
javajaws said:

Turkey sending Russian arms to use against Russia...if anything says FU, that does.

Maybe prompted by the Armenia/Azerbaijan conflict?
aggiehawg
AG
Rossticus said:

Looks like someone needs to try and protect their phones baloney jobs.
Security Council is a joke, as is the UN in general.
Rossticus
Indeed
jabberwalkie09
AG
Bregxit said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

RangerRick9211 said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

RangerRick9211 said:

TUAF601 is also almost into Ukraine as well. Reddit is losing their collective minds.

I know nothing of FlightRadar's website. But I've got to think it's to pick people up. Something strategic wouldn't be on a public website, right?

Almost in Ukraine? It's already inland/feet dry. Reddit tends to lose their minds easily. Last time I visited the Ukrainian subs they were still posting about the Forte flights even though they are usually regular recon at this point, excluding today's uptick in unmanned flights.
It's over the Black Sea. It's another Turk flight. Not to Ukraine yet.

601, not 600: https://www.flightradar24.com/multiview/TUAF601/2aeb8c98

Got ya. Found it after I searched. It's covered up by normal commercial traffic.
600 turning into KBP.

601 about to be feet dry here shortly as well.
Gordo14
aggiehawg said:

Rossticus said:

Security Council is a joke, as is the UN is general.

The UN serves it's purpose. It's a great place to get governments on the record for their perspective of current events. It has no power to change the outcome, but the speeches a few days ago at the UN were very powerful and showed just how isolated Russia is. I particularly encourage you to hear what the Kenya delegate said.
aggiehawg
AG
Rossticus said:

Indeed
I have never understood why the Security Council had China and the USSR on it to begin with.
Psycho Bunny
AgInSingapore said:

NATO UAVGH000 heading northeast over Bulgaria at the moment as well.
Antonov An-124 looks to be heading towards Minsk. I use to load those planes back in the day at IAH. Truck loads of cargo can be stored on that bad boy.

https://www.flightradar24.com/multiview/2aeb7e13
GarryowenAg
AG
Gordo14 said:

Nvmd. I just don't have ****ter
Rossticus
aggiesheriff04 said:

AgInSingapore said:

NATO UAVGH000 heading northeast over Bulgaria at the moment as well.
Antonov An-124 looks to be heading towards Minsk. I use to load those planes back in the day at IAH. Truck loads of cargo can be stored on that bad boy.

https://www.flightradar24.com/multiview/2aeb7e13

Hope the SOB has an "engine malfunction".
An L of an Ag
AG
Rossticus said:

Harrumph harrumph harrumph!!
AgInSingapore
AG
Was fortunate enough to go to the Volga-Dnepr Group Houston operations 'grand opening' at IAH a few years back and roam around their An-124, pretty cool experience and airplane.
GAC06
AG
Russia about to do their version of shock and awe. And theirs won't be very precise.
Rossticus
GAC06 said:

Russia about to do their version of shock and awe. And theirs won't be very precise.

You only feel compelled to be precise if you care.
GarryowenAg
AG
GAC06 said:

**** I wish we could jump in to **** them up. I've been training for this for decades.
EastSideAg2002
aggiehawg said:

Rossticus said:

Indeed
I have never understood why the Security Council had China and the USSR on it to begin with.
Winning side of WWII, thats about it as far as I know.
EastSideAg2002
Bregxit said:

mickeyrig06sq3 said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

Interesting

Been watching that one as well. There were rumors about Turkey potentially supplying S-400s to Ukraine, but that would be pretty ballsy.
Looks like it is making a beeline to Kyiv. Whatever is on that plane, looks like Ukraine is getting some toys.
Any chance its to evacuate personnel?
File5
AG
Godspeed to Ukraine and her people.
jabberwalkie09
AG
EastSideAg2002 said:

Bregxit said:

mickeyrig06sq3 said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

Interesting

Been watching that one as well. There were rumors about Turkey potentially supplying S-400s to Ukraine, but that would be pretty ballsy.
Looks like it is making a beeline to Kyiv. Whatever is on that plane, looks like Ukraine is getting some toys.
I find this more believable and likely than munitions or systems delivery. Maybe to evacuate their embassy staff and maybe citizens.
aezmvp
jabberwalkie09 said:

EastSideAg2002 said:

Bregxit said:

mickeyrig06sq3 said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

Interesting

I find this more believable and likely than munitions or systems delivery. Maybe to evacuate their embassy staff and maybe citizens.
I think this is the most likely. If it was weapons likely going elsewhere.
jabberwalkie09
AG
aezmvp said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

EastSideAg2002 said:

Bregxit said:

mickeyrig06sq3 said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

Interesting

Right, the Turkish embassy is in Kyiv.
Rossticus
Ah. They sure waited till the last damn minute then.
aezmvp
jabberwalkie09 said:

aezmvp said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

EastSideAg2002 said:

Bregxit said:

mickeyrig06sq3 said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

Interesting

Right, the Turkish embassy is in Kyiv.
Yeah if you have noticed most countries offloading weapons have done so in the Western half near Lviv. Latvia yesterday is a good example.
Rossticus
aezmvp
Rossticus said:

Ah. They sure waited till the last damn minute then.
Landed 27 minutes ago. I can't imagine it'll be on the ground much longer. I also wouldn't be surprised to see it make a B line to some other country like Poland.
74OA
AG
Tex117 said:

will25u said:

Well, he is a fiction writer.
Maybe not. Who's Side is He On?
Post removed:
by user
Rossticus
ProgN
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10544691/US-issues-starkest-warning-blown-attack-Ukraine-happen-hours.html

Quote:

The U.S. believes that Russia will invade overnight on Wednesday, the Secretary of State said, as the United Nations called another emergency session of the Security Council.

Anthony Blinken, the Secretary of State, was asked by Lester Holt on NBC News on whether he thought there would be a full-scale invasion from Russia 'before this night is over'.

Blinken replied: 'I do. Unfortunately Russia has positioned its forces at the final point of readiness across Ukraine's borders - to the north, the east, the south.

Rossticus
Too little too late Blinkey.

"Urgent | Blinken: We are doubling our security, diplomatic and humanitarian assistance to Ukraine"

First Page Last Page
Page 87 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.