***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,065,690 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
GAC06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hedge said:

So when does this war start? They've been saying tomorrow for two weeks now

Go back to the general board
deddog
AG
Rossticus said:

Russia going to make a lot of Ukrainians disappear…
Based on Russia's previous "successes" (Afghanistan, Syria) i think those are to make the Russians disappear, so that folks back home don't realize the number of losses.
FamousAgg
Hedge said:

Not sure about you, but I consider invading a sovereign nation to be an act of war
jabberwalkie09
AG
Hedge said:

If we're being technical, it started a long time ago in 2014.
javajaws
AG
You know, at this point if Putin's intent was to take the whole Ukraine, I suspect he would have moved his forces inside Ukraine faster and farther by now. Seems awfully slow if that was his intent - he's giving Ukraine way too much time. I think there's a very good chance he doesn't go past the Donbas.
FamousAgg
Waiting to set up his false flag to justify the total takeover
txags92
AG
Rossticus said:

The democrats will be ok with it if he tells them it is only for the unvaccinated victims of his troops.
No Spin Ag
BattleGrackle said:

Hedge said:

Not sure about you, but I consider invading a sovereign nation to be an act of war

Agreed. This would be considered an act of war if it happened to us. To say Putin is doing this as a way of keeping the peace is being dishonest, period. .
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
aggiehawg
AG
Rossticus said:

That has to be against the Geneva Convention, doesn't it?
deddog
AG
Hedge said:

By "they" you mean this dimwit, right?

https://rumble.com/embed/vszdlt/?pub=4

Psycho Bunny
Wonder what NATO is going to be looking at soon?

https://www.flightradar24.com/UAVGH000/2aeb5229
deddog
AG
aggiehawg said:

Rossticus said:

It's (ostensibly) for their own casualties
mickeyrig06sq3
AG
aggiehawg said:

Rossticus said:

Only if they get caught.
javajaws
AG
BattleGrackle said:

Well, that's been the working theory for awhile now. But it wouldn't really take him long to do that - a few hours even perhaps. Every hour that goes by without putting forces anywhere other than in the Donbas lowers the probability of him ever doing so.

Maybe he is WAY sure of his military advantage over Ukraine and isn't in a hurry...IDK, but seems strange. If you want it...take it. Don't wait and make it a harder job.
aggiehawg
AG
mickeyrig06sq3 said:

aggiehawg said:

Rossticus said:

Only if they get caught.
Thermal imaging will catch them, I'd expect.
Rossticus
javajaws said:

Rossticus said:

Guess Russia has to invade Finland next.

That just really rubs me the wrong way (the fact that they would wait until they need us to apply).

Yep. We're setting ourself up for additional NATO members off of this and then additional Russian pretext for aggression and massive European destabilization that screws our economy. If this isn't ended now it's only going to get bigger.
Rossticus
aggiehawg said:

mickeyrig06sq3 said:

aggiehawg said:

Rossticus said:

Only if they get caught.

And then what? Not a damn thing, that's what. We're signaling that as clearly as day.
Rossticus
javajaws said:

BattleGrackle said:

Well, that's been the working theory for awhile now. But it wouldn't really take him long to do that - a few hours even perhaps. Every hour that goes by without putting forces anywhere other than in the Donbas lowers the probability of him ever doing so.

Maybe he is WAY sure of his military advantage over Ukraine and isn't in a hurry...IDK, but seems strange. If you want it...take it. Don't wait and make it a harder job.
He's not in any hurry because there's no risk to him for not hurrying if he believes it's just him v. Ukraine. He's setting up the board.
javajaws
AG
Rossticus said:

javajaws said:

Rossticus said:

That just really rubs me the wrong way (the fact that they would wait until they need us to apply).

Yep. We're setting ourself up for additional NATO members off of this and then additional Russian pretext for aggression and massive European destabilization that screws our economy. If this isn't ended now it's only going to get bigger.
Not just that, but it also shows an arrogance on the part of Finland that I don't appreciate. They don't think they need us...until they do.
mickeyrig06sq3
AG
aggiehawg said:

mickeyrig06sq3 said:

aggiehawg said:

Rossticus said:

Only if they get caught.

They were just being helpful by cremating the overwhelming body count due to a mass outbreak of a new strain of Covid
Rossticus
Agreed
txags92
AG
aggiesheriff04 said:

Wonder what NATO is going to be looking at soon?

https://www.flightradar24.com/UAVGH000/2aeb5229
Looks like the replacement for "Forte11" that is rotating out of country on the way back to base right now. "Forte12" is currently along the edge of the Donbas keeping an eye on things.
Rossticus
https://nationalpost.com/opinion/derek-h-burney-hitting-putin-where-it-hurts-the-most

Derek H. Burney: Hitting Putin where it hurts the most
Western allies risk being played like patsies by the Russians who bypass our laws as well as their own
aggie_fan13
AG
I'm good thanks though
some men you just cant reach ...
aggie_fan13
AG
Him, the media etc…..
some men you just cant reach ...
JJxvi
AG
javajaws said:

Rossticus said:

javajaws said:

Rossticus said:

Not just that, but it also shows an arrogance on the part of Finland that I don't appreciate. They don't think they need us...until they do.
It's more than that. It's total BS. Each NATO nation is committing forces to the defense of all the others. Finalnd is saying, uh, we dont want to get involved if like someone attacks Turkey tomorrow, but by gawd we are gonna apply for membership as soon as someone threatens us!
javajaws
AG
JJxvi said:

javajaws said:

Rossticus said:

javajaws said:

Rossticus said:

It's more than that. It's total BS. Each NATO nation is committing forces to the defense of all the others. Finalnd is saying, uh, we dont want to get involved if like someone attacks Turkey tomorrow, but by gawd we are gonna apply for membership as soon as someone threatens us!
Yes, exactly. Better words than I could find.
will25u
will25u
Joes
No Spin Ag said:

BattleGrackle said:

Hedge said:

Agreed. This would be considered an act of war if it happened to us. To say Putin is doing this as a way of keeping the peace is being dishonest, period. .
It IS happening to us, by the millions per year!
Rossticus
javajaws said:

JJxvi said:

javajaws said:

Rossticus said:

javajaws said:

Rossticus said:

Yes, exactly. Better words than I could find.

Which is why we need out. Save Ukraine's ass NOW, let EVERYBODY ELSE surrounding Russia join NATO (like they're about to), then nope the hell out. Then Europe is forced to contend with Russia and we're off the hook. We then establish individual alliances with each European country based on our interests.

Otherwise we're going to get mired in some bigger long term BS.
jabberwalkie09
AG
74OA
AG
The beast is poised to come any time now. Read this: 80%
Tex117
AG
will25u said:

Well, he is a fiction writer.

Today's winner for the General Board Burrito Lottery is:

Tex117
Tex117
AG
JJxvi said:

javajaws said:

Rossticus said:

javajaws said:

Rossticus said:

Finland has a very long history of fighting Russia (and winning). While I understand your sentiment, there is a long of history there.

Today's winner for the General Board Burrito Lottery is:

Tex117
First Page Last Page
Page 85 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.