Prince Charles: Vast military-style campaign needed for fundamental economic change

3,924 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Sully Dog
titan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
policywonk98 said:

All of these guilt ridden wealthy white people do know they can give it all away right?

I'm sure there are strict rules in place for the British Crown, may take lots of time and energy. But I would imagine Charlie can give alot of his wealth away to make things right in his mind.
Same goes for our `elite' in the Democratic Party and the media towers. They actually behave and think much like Charles. Pelosi is every bit a "let them eat cake" mentality.

By the way, GTdad is correct. In the old days the very open enthusiasm for Prince William and Duchess Kate would have made it clear already where the sucession probably would go to them instead. Or at least there might ensure a fight take place to settle it.
Squadron7
AG
I'm sure it is a plan that doesn't involve his giving up Buckingham, Windsor, Balmoral, St James, or Kensington.
Scruffy
AG
Squadron7 said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Charles is in his 70's and hasn't done **** in life. I'm strangely not worried about him finding some level of competence now, unless it's chasing away a wife or screwing up a son

I think we have proof that he banged Diana once.

So there's that.

I regret I have but 1 blue star and parachute to give.
annie88
AG
Bull*****

And climate control is bull*****

One of the biggest hoaxes ever.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
medwriter
CCP Joe Veggie said:

That do nothing, born into royalty with a silver spoon in his mouth goofball can F right off!
Just disagreed somewhat with another post of yours, but you are spot on with this one CCP.
Sully Dog
Que Te Gusta Mas said:

Are you guys ready to listen to the World Economic Forum yet?
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.