Prince Charles: Vast military-style campaign needed for fundamental economic change

3,930 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Sully Dog
Fat Black Swan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Marcus Brutus
That do nothing, born into royalty with a silver spoon in his mouth goofball can F right off!
Clob94
Mr. "I finished last at everything I did whilst in boarding school" is a wanker. He also is responsible for the death of Diana.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Should he stick to cutting ribbons and let his mommy handle the hard stuff?
Ellis Wyatt
Give us all your wealth, Chuck, and get a job.

As always, it's about The Party. Chuck's a member, so the rules are different for him.
rocky the dog
AG
FPC.

Am I doing it right?
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
JW
AG
Geez. I wonder who is at the top.
Ag87H2O
AG
Looks like nothing has changed with the British Crown in the past 250 years.

Come and take it Charlie.
The Collective
AG
These losers think they actually matter. Guess who goes first during a revolution, Chuck.
RebelE Infantry
AG
Restore the Stuart monarchy!
DrEvazanPhD
Charles is in his 70's and hasn't done **** in life. I'm strangely not worried about him finding some level of competence now, unless it's chasing away a wife or screwing up a son
Ag In Ok
AG
He is the poster-child (don't tell his brother) for those most at risk with the rise in Western Populism. The old guard must be shaken off the reigns for society to move forward. Their vision for the future is rooted in their system memory that caused the rise of the third Reich, the Russian oligarchs / Putin, the whoring out to China, et al. They are unfit to lead forward and are using anything at hand to ensure their grip.
Darth Randy
Since when did we give a **** what some English ******* says?
laavispa
Quote:

Restore the Stuart monarchy!
Charles should be mindful of the fate of the 2nd Stuart monarch. Had the same name, and thought along autocratic lines.
Ciboag96
" Britain is a small island - nobody pays any attention to them apart from the Russian oligarchs who have bought up Chelsea." - Russian Diplomat swanging his avocados
Rapier108
Hopefully his mother outlives him.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
TxTarpon
Typical Royal.
Hey Chuck, the 19th century is over.

"The grandmother of Europe" had some crap, spoiled grandkids that caused millions to die.

----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
sam callahan
I don't watch much TV these days, but I would pay pay-per-view prices to see a show following Prince Charles around for a year as he lived in an efficiency apartment and tried to make ends meet as a fry cook at Grandys.

The wussy would off himself in less than two weeks.
GTdad
Charles is what you wind up with when you stop with violent dynastic changes. There was a time when some up-and-coming minor noble would lop his head off with a broadaxe and seize the crown from his still-dripping skull.

Yeah yeah, I know he's not king yet, and he may never be. His mom and Keith Richards seem like two of a kind.
TxTarpon

Quote:

His mom and Keith Richards seem like two of a kind.
Aliens?

Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

Sid Farkas
AG
Prince Charles sees the writing on the wall. Capitalism is dead. He'll get to keep his head and his money if he pleases the commies before they take full control of everything.

Prince Edward chose poorly when he sided with the Nazis...otoh Charles will be rewarded for his allegiance to facism
GTdad
TxTarpon said:

Quote:

His mom and Keith Richards seem like two of a kind.
Aliens?

Well, I'm not going to be the guy who entirely rules it out.
Serious Lee
GTdad said:

Charles is what you wind up with when you stop with violent dynastic changes. There was a time when some up-and-coming minor noble would lop his head off with a broadaxe and seize the crown from his still-dripping skull.

Yeah yeah, I know he's not king yet, and he may never be. His mom and Keith Richards seem like two of a kind.
word is, he already is acting king. Queen's mental capacity has severely diminished recently and they are in the transition of making Charles official.
TxTarpon
"Elvis did not die. He just went home."
-Agent K, Men in Black

-BarronVonAwesome

geoag58
AG
At the 37 second mark:

"With trillions at his disposal"

Who is the military marshall he is referring to?

Satan?
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
TxTarpon
Some left wing Euro

-BarronVonAwesome

geoag58
AG
Sid Farkas said:

Prince Charles sees the writing on the wall. Capitalism is dead. He'll get to keep his head and his money if he pleases the commies before they take full control of everything.

Prince Edward chose poorly when he sided with the Nazis...otoh Charles will be rewarded for his allegiance to facism

I would rather live in a free America locked out of the rest of the world, than live under authoritarianism for even one second!
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
WHOOP!'91
AG
geoag58 said:

Sid Farkas said:

I would rather live in a free America locked out of the rest of the world, than live under authoritarianism for even one second!
The US is uniquely positioned such that we can have whatever we need to thrive with very few exceptions, among those being enough silver and rare earth metals, but that would assume we need to move to green energy. But we don't; we can move to nuclear and continue to improve hydrocarbons.

Everyone else can suck it, as far as I am concerned. They need us a lot worse than we need them.
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

nortex97
AG
We've won the couple of times we have had to fight them, already.

We just need to make sure that when they kick off this campaign we don't have surrender monkey poopy pants nominally calling the shots.
policywonk98
AG
All of these guilt ridden wealthy white people do know they can give it all away right?

I'm sure there are strict rules in place for the British Crown, may take lots of time and energy. But I would imagine Charlie can give alot of his wealth away to make things right in his mind.
TTUArmy
geoag58 said:

At the 37 second mark:

"With trillions at his disposal"

Who is the military marshall he is referring to?

Satan?
That is quite the peculiar statement he made.
TRADUCTOR
These people are nuts and have a bunch of money to do nutty things.
When The Going Gets Weird, the Weird Turn Pro -HST
DD88
AG
Long live the Queen!
Squadron7
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

Charles is in his 70's and hasn't done **** in life. I'm strangely not worried about him finding some level of competence now, unless it's chasing away a wife or screwing up a son

I think we have proof that he banged Diana once.

So there's that.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.