WH tells Governors to get ready to vax school kids

12,973 Views | 192 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Womackster
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

These idiots are going to try and vaccinate kids at school without their parents approvals. Just watch.
Maybe in blue states they might go that route. But will Abbott and DeSantis allow that to happen?

I doubt it.
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

Maybe. If only 20% are on his side, you can consider the route of multiple states turning on him instead. Any other nation would have demanded resignation by a crowd by now.
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Pookers
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

These idiots are going to try and vaccinate kids at school without their parents approvals. Just watch.
This is already happening in many areas of the country. They are also attempting to get legal precedent set that parents do not have the legal right to represent their children.
BarnacleBill
AG
Efff
Jay
Bee
jefe95
AG
Unreal

This is no longer science

This is pure marxism and totalitarian control.
waitwhat?
I think it's obvious that the tyrant in chief will threaten to withhold federal education funds from states that don't force their children to be injected with a vaccine that provides no benefit to them or to society.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
BadMoonRisin
AG
I Have Spoken said:

My wife and I are both vaxxed, but mandating this crap on my kids...

You're lucky. My wife has been terrified of this virus the entire time. Pressured me to get the vaccine after she got it. I did get along to go along. We have fought over masks for months. I conceded the mask thing at school, but told her giving my 7 year old a vaccine will be the hill I die on. Going to be interesting to see.

I think she gets most of it from her sister, who works at Baylor College of Medicine, I think -- but she's a child psychologist, not a M.D. She is still so paranoid that she will not attend a wedding of her cousin next weekend "because her kids still arent vaccinated" and they dont want to take risks...and her husband is a beta male probably just as scared is she is...so I think my wife thinks if her sister does it its fine.

Her whole thing was "If the Pediatrician says they should get it, they are getting it. Period. You don't have a medical degree". Going to have to hope my Pediatrician is as rational as Kid Doc and only recommends it to high risk (obsese, diabetes, immunocompromised), kids in that age range only.

Going to be an interesting 6 weeks. Son, never marry a liberal. It wasnt an issue in our lives until 2016. Now everything is a political battle. We used to just not talk about it, but it's getting harder and harder to avoid, especially when it comes to my children's health, the failing economy, inflation, masks, vaccine mandates, Afghanistan.
I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
titan
S
rocky the dog said:

Quote:

Maybe. If only 20% are on his side, you can consider the route of multiple states turning on him instead. Any other nation would have demanded resignation by a crowd by now.

And that is mainly due to our media and schools. Both need to be bypassed.
Tea Party
Are y'all finally ready to push back on this tyranny? Or are you waiting for something scarier than government owning your children?
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
Pookers
AG
waitwhat? said:

I think it's obvious that the tyrant in chief will threaten to withhold federal education funds from states that don't force their children to be injected with a vaccine that provides no benefit to them or to society.
Good, States need to become self reliant.
waitwhat?
Pookers said:

waitwhat? said:

I'm with you but most states, probably Texas included with our governor, will likely submit and try to divert the public's attention.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
Pookers
AG
titan said:

rocky the dog said:

Quote:

We also have legal options other nations do not have that are actively being taken. If we get to the point where SCOTUS states byden can do whatever he wants you will see the gloves come off here.
Pookers
AG
waitwhat? said:

Pookers said:

waitwhat? said:

I'm with you but most states, probably Texas included with our governor, will likely submit and try to divert the public's attention.
Then it will be on parents to pull kids from school en masse and **** up the whole education system.
samurai_science
waitwhat? said:

Pookers said:

waitwhat? said:

In Texas you can opt out of vaccines for public school.
aggiehawg
AG
Pookers said:

titan said:

rocky the dog said:

Quote:

We also have legal options other nations do not have that are actively being taken. If we get to the point where SCOTUS states byden can do whatever he wants you will see the gloves come off here.
If they go the EO route, get a red state federal judge to issue a nationwide injunction against it. They used that against Trump all of the time. Also gives SCOTUS the ability to address a second issue, whether one federal judge's injunction extends nationwide.
titan
S

Quote:

Very good point and true. The States AGs have only begun to work their various legal barriers into the way. Definitely need to see how those go with the more determined to resist governors.
Tea Party
Ol_Ag_02 said:

It's crazy that parents are having to decide whether to teach their kids to resist if the school nurses try to give them medication or a shot.

The healthcare community has lost our trust.
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
one MEEN Ag
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

I Have Spoken said:

You're lucky. My wife has been terrified of this virus the entire time. Pressured me to get the vaccine after she got it. I did get along to go along. We have fought over masks for months. I conceded the mask thing at school, but told her giving my 7 year old a vaccine will be the hill I die on. Going to be interesting to see.

I think she gets most of it from her sister, who works at Baylor College of Medicine, I think -- but she's a child psychologist, not a M.D. She is still so paranoid that she will not attend a wedding of her cousin next weekend "because her kids still arent vaccinated" and they dont want to take risks...and her husband is a beta male probably just as scared is she is...so I think my wife thinks if her sister does it its fine.

Her whole thing was "If the Pediatrician says they should get it, they are getting it. Period. You don't have a medical degree". Going to have to hope my Pediatrician is as rational as Kid Doc and only recommends it to high risk (obsese, diabetes, immunocompromised), kids in that age range only.

And here's the issue, that pediatrician is wholly unprepared to make a final statement about COVID vaccinations in kids. They don't know the lasting effects. Nobody does. You don't need a medical degree to look at the statistics of kids with covid and how they are fine. What the pediatrician is going to say is, 'the pediatric panel/association/board says, '____.' And that board is absolutely going to be under pressure to stay in line. They're shielded and its not their fight. They pipe up and all of a sudden its a fight for them.

Gone are the days of standalone practices and independent thought. They are now employees with big companies that have huge financial and political ties into this. There are things those employees are told to say and not say.
BuddysBud
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

I Have Spoken said:

Going to be an interesting 6 weeks. Son, never marry a liberal. It wasnt an issue in our lives until 2016. Now everything is a political battle. We used to just not talk about it, but it's getting harder and harder to avoid, especially when it comes to my children's health, the failing economy, inflation, masks, vaccine mandates, Afghanistan.

It seems that TDS propaganda brought out the worst in liberals.
DG-Ag
AG
Defecation about to hit the old Emerson!
BuddysBud
AG
Pookers said:

waitwhat? said:

Pookers said:

waitwhat? said:

Then it will be on parents to pull kids from school en masse and **** up the whole education system.

If schools are working against the betterment of society, can we opt out of property taxes also?
titan
S
BuddysBud said:

BadMoonRisin said:

I Have Spoken said:

It seems that TDS propaganda brought out the worst in liberals.
Not an issue till 2016, then suddenly, bang, its a strain for BadMoon.

This tends to support the argument that only ideological segregation more like the religious wars in Europe are going to make sense with this level, and that any idea it can be bridged is illusory if a stable marriage can't do it.
AggiEE
gig em 02 said:

The FDA shouldn't even approve the vaccine for kids until we have years of testing. It's completely unnecessary.

But …we need to protect 80 year olds with diabetes that choose not to get vaccinated themselves!
Cassius
Jbob04 said:

Not happening for my son.

Youre just scared of a little shot /Crowder
samurai_science
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.30.21262866v1.full.pdf

Conclusion Our report found post-vaccination CAE rates following dose two of 162.2 and 94.0/million for boys 12-15 and 16-17, respectively. For boys with no underlying health conditions, the chance of either CAE, or hospitalization for CAE, after their second dose of mRNA vaccination are considerably higher than their 120-day risk of COVID-19 hospitalization, even at times of peak disease prevalence.

The long-term consequences of this vaccine-associated cardiac inflammation are not yet fully defined and should be studied. In lieu of pediatric vaccination mandates, the US may: 1) consider gathering data on previous infection in this age group and/or 2) follow the example of Germany,[31] Sweden [32], Norway [33] and the WHO[34] and hold off on definitively recommending vaccination of low-risk children against COVID-19, or 3) offer one dose to adolescents as the UK has just announced [35] while more information about risks, benefits, harms and alternative dosing or vaccination strategies are studied and considered.
nukeaggie2000
AG
what if they know something that we don't and they really are trying to protect us all - like they know how it was created in the lab and they are afraid of the next mutation because they know what it does and they are now trying everything they can to keep the next mutation from killing the human race
riverrataggie
AG
Pfizer should be denied as they filed under emergency use. There is nothing that indicates this is an emergency.
titan
S
nukeaggie2000 said:

what if they know something that we don't and they really are trying to protect us all - like they know how it was created in the lab and they are afraid of the next mutation because they know what it does and they are now trying everything they can to keep the next mutation from killing the human race
Then MOAB that lab, and tell everyone truth, and tell China they have to take that loss because that is the only thing you blew up, and it is their fault.

With the globe properly alerted, the stakes known, coordination could begin.
riverrataggie
AG
nukeaggie2000 said:

Stay off sci-fi
FriscoKid
AG
This is our red line. Will never happen in our house. They will get pulled out before they get the shot.
PatriotAg02
AG
When you involve kids, people get testy. I also think this may unite people in opposition to our government.
AgBQ-00
AG
nukeaggie2000 said:

You are putting a lot of faith in the goodwill of 'elites' that have proven over and over they see us as cattle.
Sims
AG
nukeaggie2000 said:

Then it would be time for a little honesty, and if they can't do that, they deserve whatever fallout comes their way.
Cassius
Had you guys just signed your kids up for the Moderna trials you wouldn't have to worry about this now. It would all be over.
Dr. Teeth
AG
Pookers said:

waitwhat? said:

Pookers said:

waitwhat? said:

This.

FTR, I am a vaccinated high school teacher and I will quit the day a mandate for students is enacted in Texas.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.