WH tells Governors to get ready to vax school kids

12,731 Views | 192 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Womackster
Catag94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The sooner schools and other local entities learn to wean themselves from federal funding, the sooner they tell the federal government to ****-off at this kind of stuff.
ProgN
Great post, thank you sir
FJB
AG
If anyone tries to give my kid a shot against my wishes, they better be prepared to reap what will come.
Who is John Galt?

titan
S
Catag94 said:

The sooner schools and other local entities learn to wean themselves from federal funding, the sooner they tell the federal government to ****-off at this kind of stuff.
That's the real key. Figure out ways for a state, or hell, even a metroplex, to fund its own schooling. Don't have the feds involved at all. It is not that hard to build buildings, in the digital age info should be available much cheaper than it is (and is in fact), and a new generation of teachers with a more narrow purpose and more leeway to impose discipline could make them more efficient. Shorten the time getting to learning useful skills and out of school and going ownard. More like pre 1950's maturation.
Catag94
AG
Agreed and for schools in Texas, it's really easy as the percentage of their budget that comes from federal sources is really small already.

Additionally, for parents who are not satisfied with or are not represented well by their local school boards, they should follow the same logic and seriously consider a homeschool program. Again, with today's recourses, this is not as complicated as it may seem and the investment into your family and your children's' quality of education is worth it.
FCBlitz
….just wait to see who they choose as exempt….then react accordingly.
sharpdressedman
Quote:

Darlin' I'm trying to be very cautious what I put up on this site, or anywhere for that matter.

I know what you are saying. I reply but out of an abundance of caution, I stay as neutral as possible. I don't want for there to be violence. But what I want is besides the point.

I just don't want the FBI to track me down for posts on TexAgs and arrest me, throw me in jail pretrial and put me in solitary. Because that unthinkable scenario is now happening with the Jan 6th prisoners.

Never thought I of all people would be afraid to exercise my freedom of speech on this message board but that is where I am right now.
Yep. Presently, your assessment of the power and will of the leftists ruling bidenworld to impose their governmental and societal constructs upon the population is demonstrably accurate and likely to be frightfully prescient. Much more than a presidential election was stolen in 2020.
TxAgPreacher
S
Touch my children and it'll be the last thing you do.
SMM48
AG
Nope
redsquirrelAG
AG
Are y'all awake yet? Waiting patiently.
Texker
AG
What a clusterFJB. Glad my kids are grown.
Cassius
Texker said:

My kids are grown too, but we need to stand with those who have school age kids. This is the hill.
RoadkillBBQ
aggiehawg said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

aggiehawg said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

These idiots are going to try and vaccinate kids at school without their parents approvals. Just watch.

People will almost certainly die if they try this and I don't mean the kids.
My biggest fear, too. Have that feeling that it is all unraveling as there is no longer such a thing as cooler minds will prevail. No stepping back to reassess. The last thing the Dems are thinking about is the children. They see unvaxed kids as a threat to their vaccinated lives.

But you just don't mess with other people's kids to that degree and expect to not have massive blowback. (No pun intended.) Brawls at the school board meetings, for instance.

I was not thinking about brawls. Imagine a school decides to vax the kids without the parent's knowledge and a few kids die of myocarditis or a few of them develop serious side effects. Brawls would be the least of their worries. This is the type of thing people can and will kill over.

At some point they will hit the wrong man at the wrong time and that man will go on a personal crusade. This is guaranteed to happen and once it does once, it will light a powder keg nationwide.

You don't back people into a corner like this. It's incredibly dumb unless you want to kick off the civil war as soon as possible.
Darlin' I'm trying to be very cautious what I put up on this site, or anywhere for that matter.

I know what you are saying. I reply but out of an abundance of caution, I stay as neutral as possible. I don't want for there to be violence. But what I want is besides the point.

I just don't want the FBI to track me down for posts on TexAgs and arrest me, throw me in jail pretrial and put me in solitary. Because that unthinkable scenario is now happening with the Jan 6th prisoners.

Never thought I of all people would be afraid to exercise my freedom of speech on this message board but that is where I am right now.
When the FBI starts knocking on doors and arresting people in mass for posting their concerns on message boards this will no longer be the country we want to live in.
Please don't live in fear of that day happening. That's exactly how governments achieve compliance and how tens of millions allowed themselves to be relocated and exterminated throughout history. There are worse things than dying a free man.
RoadkillBBQ
Texker said:

Yet they'll have kids of their own.
The time to draw the line is now. We CANNOT leave this mess for our kids and grandkids to clean up.
FCBlitz
When I was traveling to various cities in Brazil we were taught to act defensively but differently whether it was a local cop or a federal cop. The common strategy between both was to stay as a group and not allow a group force separation. The individual is much weaker and vulnerable then a group.

Don't let the FBI isolate folks and nab supposed bad guys or non conformist.
C@LAg
TxAgPreacher said:

they will just taken them away from you.

and you will be able to do nothing.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
ProgN
C@LAg said:

TxAgPreacher said:

they will just taken them away from you.

and you will be able to do nothing.

Womackster
AG
If you let them jab your kids for any other reason than you truly thinking it's best for your kids, you suck. You suck very much.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.