WH tells Governors to get ready to vax school kids

12,902 Views | 192 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Womackster
Pookers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgResearch said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

You don't back people into a corner like this. It's incredibly dumb unless you want to kick off the civil war as soon as possible.
They're not trying to spark a civil war. They are guiding the events a step or two in advance to lead toward disarming the citizenry.
They have at least two plans:

Primary) Cause someone to go 1776 on some patsy politicians giving the powers that be the moral high ground to remove the 2A and wrap this nation up into the globohomo great reset.
Backup) Incite a civil war, bring in the UN, remove the constitution, bring on the globohomo great reset.

We need to use our pens (lawfare) and not our swords to combat these people. We ALL know where this ends should the pen not work.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
RoadkillBBQ said:

FriscoKid said:

Reading the comments in the Hill article are sick. People are supporting this pile of dog ****?

What kind of lib thinks this is right?
The same ones who will be gladly load your ass on a traincar.

And we will know this happening when all forms of mass communication cease.
BuddysBud
AG
aggiehawg said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

aggiehawg said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

These idiots are going to try and vaccinate kids at school without their parents approvals. Just watch.

People will almost certainly die if they try this and I don't mean the kids.
My biggest fear, too. Have that feeling that it is all unraveling as there is no longer such a thing as cooler minds will prevail. No stepping back to reassess. The last thing the Dems are thinking about is the children. They see unvaxed kids as a threat to their vaccinated lives.

But you just don't mess with other people's kids to that degree and expect to not have massive blowback. (No pun intended.) Brawls at the school board meetings, for instance.

I was not thinking about brawls. Imagine a school decides to vax the kids without the parent's knowledge and a few kids die of myocarditis or a few of them develop serious side effects. Brawls would be the least of their worries. This is the type of thing people can and will kill over.

At some point they will hit the wrong man at the wrong time and that man will go on a personal crusade. This is guaranteed to happen and once it does once, it will light a powder keg nationwide.

You don't back people into a corner like this. It's incredibly dumb unless you want to kick off the civil war as soon as possible.
Darlin' I'm trying to be very cautious what I put up on this site, or anywhere for that matter.

I know what you are saying. I reply but out of an abundance of caution, I stay as neutral as possible. I don't want for there to be violence. But what I want is besides the point.

I just don't want the FBI to track me down for posts on TexAgs and arrest me, throw me in jail pretrial and put me in solitary. Because that unthinkable scenario is now happening with the Jan 6th prisoners.

Never thought I of all people would be afraid to exercise my freedom of speech on this message board but that is where I am right now.

OUCH!
titan
S

Lawfare until it doesn't work, for sure.

But if they bring war, there is an alternative to those outcomes. Maybe just win the war.

The nationalists in Spain did.

Enough states say NO, and you can head off all that. That's what to work for.

BusterAg
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

BusterAg said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

These idiots are going to try and vaccinate kids at school without their parents approvals. Just watch.
If that happened in Cy-Fair, there would be no teachers to teach school. 80% of them would all strike or quit. And probably 99% of the nurses.

Y'all think I'm crazy but every liberal out their already feels that it's okay to indoctrinate your kids because you're a racist. Now you're a racist and unvaccinated terrorist. They'll do it and expect you to thank them.
My response is that, even if there are some history / government teachers that are hell bent at saying good things about communism in CFISD, 80% of them, even if lefty enough to vote for a D woman for the US House, would not be OK forcing vaccinations on our kids.

My wife's a teacher, and I get invited to the after school ***** sessions, uh, happy hours.

You paint with too broad a brush.
BuddysBud
AG
This is where a convention of states could allow a peaceful breakup.

Something like Texit would be more disruptive but might become a necessary evil.

Ideally since the progressives already have their communist utopias in North Korea and Venezuela, they should just migrate to these islands of communist paradise and leave patriotic Americans alone.

Unfortunately according to articles published by their supporters, the Marxists appear just to be useful idiots being controlled by truly evil political and business leaders who want world domination in a system that resembles dark ages feudalism. Klaus Schwab seems to be a real life Bond villain.

If the great reset happens, a peaceful breakup of states or Texit become moot. The power mad actors behind the reset wouldn't be satisfied with half of the US.

Two years ago, I would think that this post is a fictional conspiracy theory. I hope that it is. But too many conspiracy theories have turned into fact these past few years. Hopefully we can defeat the great reset evil at the polls in 2022. It is vital that all freedom loving Americans vote. Don't listen to anyone who says do not bother to vote because the system is rigged. The best way to overcome a rigged system is to overwhelm it.

Edit: Auto incorrect randomly threw in the word "Democrats". Interesting.
Old_Ag_91
AG
Secede. Now. I will not abide these fools.
Old_Ag_91
AG
Amen, but I think they believe we are unwilling to fight. They think wrong.
Pookers
AG
titan said:

Lawfare until it doesn't work, for sure.

But if they bring war, there is an alternative to those outcomes. Maybe just win the war.

The nationalists in Spain did.

Enough states say NO, and you can head off all that. That's what to work for.

I think the civil war route is more risky for the powers that be as no plan survives contact with the enemy. The problem with the states saying no is establishment shills are embedded in every state government. We the people need to make it known that failure to uphold the constitution will not be tolerated.
Bird Poo
AG
I do not support this, at all. But we've been pumping our kids with vaccines for decades at the requirements from the STATE OF TEXAS. When the FDA approves, how is this different?
Pookers
AG
PearlJammin said:

I do not support this, at all. But we've been pumping our kids with vaccines for decades at the requirements from the STATE OF TEXAS. When the FDA approves, how is this different?

This vax will only be granted an EUA for children and has only been around for 1 year. Its also completely unnecessary as children don't die of the kung fru and adults who are ****ing their panties over covid should already be vaccinated.
ProgN
PearlJammin said:

Because it's a bull**** vaccine that is proving less effective everyday. This vaccine also is a greater threat to do harm for kids than catching Covid. My ISD will curse the day I was born if they try to mandate this garbage for my son.
samurai_science
PearlJammin said:

In Texas its not mandatory, even for public school. Just request an exemption form, get it notarized, boom, no vaccines.
Bird Poo
AG
baron_von_awesome said:

PearlJammin said:

In Texas its not mandatory, even for public school. Just request an exemption form, get it notarized, boom, no vaccines.

I understand that. But the vast majority of parents comply. The precedent is an enormous hill to get over. Again, I do not support this at all. But can see how they will justify it.
titan
S

Take a step back though, and consider that these are school districts. The members there have to live in the same city usually, and rather close usually. It seems to just logically follow that the power to force change is in parents hands, and perhaps their angry relatives. First brought to bear at the school admin, then if necessary, at the town city hall.

Organize a miniature Atlas Shrugged moment if need be. Find ways to make it so unappealing to push this stuff, that they drop it. All of that seems like it could be kept local. If need be, train more mischevious and adventurous autist type kids or just `nerds' to bug or record every class pushing this stuff, then dump it on the open net naming it.

That kind of thing. If somehow it does go federal, then it is time to ask the Governor to either serve Texas or serve the Beltway, but bet is it would be Texas.

Edit: Should explain have in mind as much the resistance and shutting down CRT being pushed as this vaccine thing. The approach would be similar would imagine.
samurai_science
PearlJammin said:

The data and SCIENCE proves teen boys have a greater chance of heart damage from the vaccine than being hospitalized from the virus, this is undisputed.

Also:

New Covid Pre-print:
Drs Ioannidis & Axfors at Stanford

Age Infection Survival Rate
0-19 99.9973%
20-29 99.986%
30-39 99.969%
40-49 99.918%
50-59 99.73%
60-69 99.41%
70+ 97.6% (non-inst.)
70+ 94.5% (all)

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.08.21260210v1
samurai_science
PearlJammin said:

baron_von_awesome said:

PearlJammin said:

I understand that. But the vast majority of parents comply. The precedent is an enormous hill to get over. Again, I do not support this at all. But can see how they will justify it.
They will try, and millions will fight it.
ProgN
titan said:

Take a step back though, and consider that these are school districts. The members there have to live in the same city usually, and rather close usually. .

This is what they need to realize and fear.
FriscoKid
AG
PearlJammin said:

baron_von_awesome said:

PearlJammin said:

Not with this they won't. You start messing with people's kids and all bets are off.
titan
S

True. The first revolt was over merely taxes!
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
I'm vaxxed. Currently have COVID.

I'll be *******ed if my kids are getting this vaccine anytime soon. Much less FORCED to get it.
ProgN
SWC Ag said:

I'll be *******ed if my kids are getting this vaccine anytime soon. Much less FORCED to get it.
I had the Rona last week, as did my 76 yr old diabetic mom, both unvaxxed. The Regeneron treatment was worse than the virus for 24 hours but after that, it's like we never had covid. The doctor did say it would kick our ass but just power through and he was right. When you (anyone) catch Covid, get tested and get the Regeneron monoclonal antibodies and you'll feel normal in 36 hours.
titan
S

When you say worse, and all that, what actually are the symptoms-- what were you having to endure for 36 hours?
docaggie
AG
ProgN said:

SWC Ag said:

I had the Rona last week, as did my 76 yr old diabetic mom, both unvaxxed. The Regeneron treatment was worse than the virus for 24 hours but after that, it's like we never had covid. The doctor did say it would kick our ass but just power through and he was right. When you (anyone) catch Covid, get tested and get the Regeneron monoclonal antibodies and you'll feel normal in 36 hours.
Monoclonal antibodies are showing to be very effective at shortening the course of COVID by about 4 days of symptoms and at greatly reducing the odds of hospitalization BUT earlier is better. It doesn't help nearly as much when you're sick enough to go to the ED.

Keep in mind that your federal govt has already PAID for all of these doses. If you test positive - and especially if you're in a higher risk group (age, co morbidities, immune compromised) - then it is in your best interest to get the treatment and keep yourself out of the hospital.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ProgN
titan said:

When you say worse, and all that, what actually are the symptoms-- what were you having to endure for 36 hours?
Covid the first 2 nights weren't that bad for me. I had a headache, cough and slight fever during the first 2 nights. My mom had to have a video call with a doctor before her Regeneron treatment could be scheduled. I had to take her my Ipad because that was the only way to get it done. After the 5 minute consult with mom the doc asked to talked to me. He asked how I was feeling and I told him I had covid. I caught it because I was taking care of mom. He offered the treatment to me and I said no if it would take it away from elderly patients like my mom but he said they have plenty.

Two hours after the treatment, I ran a 102 fever from 9 :30am-4:30 pm and energy was gone, combined with headaches. I had another fever that night, but when I woke up the next day, I felt like I did before I had covid. The Regeneron treatment is the best, but you have to get it early and can't wait. If anyone thinks they have covid, get tested and request a referral for the treatment. If you wait too long, they won't give it to you.
ProgN
Read my reply post to Titan directly above this post. You're correct, my sister also contracted covid but she waited too long and they wouldn't give her the referral for Regeneron.
titan
S
ProgN,

Thanks. That's good information.
Sea Speed
AG
agsalaska said:

tommyjohn said:

this is going to blow the roof off politics in this country.

That was my first thought as well.

We ain't seen nothing yet.

And this is 100% why they have already labeled parents disagreeing as domestic terrorists. It has laid the groundwork for calling those of us who will not do this the same. They will say "see, there is a pattern of behavior and they are getting progressively angrier and more violent "

They know exactly what they are doing. The same as they have always done, rename things to fit their agenda
FriscoKid
AG
SWC Ag said:

Almost everyone that got the vaccine will end up catching the virus. Same with people that didn't get the vaccine.
Sea Speed
AG
AgResearch said:

aggiehawg said:

My biggest fear, too. Have that feeling that it is all unraveling as there is no longer such a thing as cooler minds will prevail. No stepping back to reassess. The last thing the Dems are thinking about is the children. They see unvaxed kids as a threat to their vaccinated lives.

But you just don't mess with other people's kids to that degree and expect to not have massive blowback. (No pun intended.) Brawls at the school board meetings, for instance.
We've been pre-framed as "domestic terrorists" for a reason. The few arguments at school board meetings is not the real reason that they decided to roll out "domestic terrorist" for opposing them. Diversion tactic for what is to come.

Yep, hadn't read this far yet but this is absolutely the case. It is absolutely what is going on.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
FriscoKid said:

SWC Ag said:

Almost everyone that got the vaccine will end up catching the virus. Same with people that didn't get the vaccine.

Yup. My vaccinated wife got it last week and passed it to me, also vaccinated.

Vaccine is leaky.
ProgN
Ol_Ag_02 said:

FriscoKid said:

SWC Ag said:

Yup. My vaccinated wife got it last week and passed it to me, also vaccinated.

Vaccine is leaky.
If you're still early in your bout with covid, request the Regeneron treatment. 24 hours will suck but then you'll feel cured, but you'll still be contagious to others.
TRX
AG
Decay said:

I'll vaccinate my kids the day Congress, the White House staff, and Pfizer admins have 100% vaccinated their kids.

I wonder if the shots the politicians keep getting are really COVID "vaccines", or if they're actually something benign in a different vial.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
FriscoKid said:

SWC Ag said:

This isn't news. I'm not sure why I got "the look" icon in response.

It's pretty well known at this point that the "vaccine" is nothing more than a therapeutic that lessens the severity of the disease. And that's certainly been the case with me. In fact I had it last week but basically chalked it up to a sinus infection. It wasn't until Monday morning when I woke up and couldn't smell anything that I decided to get tested and was confirmed positive. I got the Regeneron treatment yesterday morning, subcutaneous as I'm nearly impossible to "stick" for an IV though that didn't stop them from attempting.
Harry Stone
AG
these were my responses to this child vaccine problem on another thread. tldr, work in mRNA, vaxxed, but not ready to vax my under 11 kids.

Quote:

Harry Stone3:47p, 10/9/21
I will say this again. I cofounded an mRNA company 5 years ago. I am vaxxed with Moderna. My kids have been vaccinated with all the 'required' vaccines. They are both under 11 and perfectly healthy, and I am not ready to give them a covid vaccine yet. If my kids had a pre-existing condition Id seriously consider it, but as of right now Im hesitant.

And any 'provaxxer' who is shaming anyone for being hesitant about giving their child a covid vaccine is a horrible person in my book.

Quote:

Honest question…why safe for you but not kids? What caused you to feel this way during your time with the MRNA company?

I refuse to vaxx my kids as well.

sorry for the late reply. as Brad06 said below, kids are still developing. the mRNA vaccine is not cell-type specific, meaning that it doesn't just target specific cells to produce antibodies against Covid. for example, much of what we do is using mRNA encoded with a specific protein to deliver to a specific group of cells, like vascular endothelial cells or liver cells, etc. in those cases mRNA would be injected directly into the cell line of choice, bind to a ribosome, and make the protein for that targeted cell line. cells have a finite number of ribosomes. in a normal nuclear process, the nucleus of the cell contains most of our DNA. the information from that DNA is copied and then transcribed into mRNA. the mRNA then leaves the nucleus where it enters the cytoplasm and binds to a ribosome, where the protein is made. with mRNA, we bypass this entire process by coding for the protein we intend to make, so the mRNA is injected, goes directly into the cytoplasm, binds to a ribosome and makes a protein.

now for the vaccine. when the the vaccine is injected into the muscle tissue it is not cell-type specific, so it attaches to all types of cells to make the antibodies, so it's non-discriminatory. it's tolerated in some cells and not others. so as i said above, cells have a finite number of ribosomes, and when you inject the vaccine to be delivered to the cells, the spike protein that has been encoded is essentially fighting for dominance against other mRNAs that have been naturally produced by the cells. we call this dominant negative because we are using a foreign protein that adversely affects the normal wild-type gene product within a cell.

so why do i feel it is safer for me and not my children. most of our cells are closer to a mature aging process. we take the mRNA vaccine and our body more naturally knows what to do with a foreign substance. kids have very strong immune systems, but their bodies and cells are still maturing. when we inject the vaccine, we may be disrupting the natural order of nuclear cell programming because the spike protein is fighting against our other mRNAs to make proteins, which could mean that the cells aren't making what their naturally told to make. this may or may not lead to deficiencies, adverse events, etc. with children who have pre-existing conditions, their cells are not working naturally, so they could have problems fighting a virus that is intended to kill off the cells that are working sub optimally.

so until i see more data in children and how different cell lines are responding to the mRNA in terms of the natural process, i'm not ready to give my children the shot.

i hope that helps with your decision. also, i still own and work with the company, i just use founded in past tense since it's been 5 years.

Quote:

SamHou said:
Thanks for the explanation.
I thought the time from injection until all the injected mRNA has bound is very short. If so, how could that "short-term competition" produce long-term adverse effects?

yes, mRNA has a very short life which is great. let's take bell's palsy as an example, which has had a very few incidences to the vaccine. poor prognosis of bell's palsy can be related to the ratio of c-reactive protein to albumin. c-reacive protein is high with inflammation. so if less albumin is being made by your cells, you could have an abnormal c-reactive protein to albumin ratio. not saying it will happen, but you never know. in the cases of myocarditis, they typically appear 4 days after the 2nd vaccine dose. for all we know, in these cases, the vaccine could be blocking an enzyme for proteolysis, the natural degradation of proteins, which is an imprtant function of cellular processes.

here is a great paper on it

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7109953/

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.