A&M professor does not like your football, your Governor or your babies

21,824 Views | 190 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Squadron7
Fightin TX Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Shocker!

Anti-taxxer
AG
Is this the ANTH prof? I don't even remember his name.
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
Also, hyphenated last name. Gents, never marry a hyphenator.
Tailgate88
AG
She has two Dr. 's in front of her name? One for each last name? And still doesn't capitalize a city name?
WolfCall
AG
Yep, amazing the Lefty Professors TAMU has managed to attract. Texas A&M faculty used to have a favorable view of:
  • America
  • western civilization
  • capitalism
  • Christianity
  • conservative issues
  • our Constitution
  • etc.
Dr. M. Katherine Banks is a vast improvement over Young & Co.*

* probably deserves a separate thread....
You voted for this because you didn't like Mean Tweets?!
Central Committee
AG
Fightin TX Aggie said:

Also, hyphenated last name. Gents, never marry a progressive, commie, or BSC whatever .

FIFY.
We may not always get what we want. We may not always get what we need. Just so we don't get what we deserve.
DallasAg 94
Cen-Tex
AG
If only she were in control..
Tom Doniphon
She can probably scratch covid too.... doubt anyone wants to be within 6 foot of her.
V8Aggie
AG
She looks nothing like I expected ok yes she looks exactly like what I expected.
YouBet
AG
Fightin TX Aggie said:

Nor a ginger.
oldarmyjess66
AG
Can someone explain the double doctor ( Dr. Dr.) in front of her name?
Is she really that eaten up with titles?
Maroon Dawn
AG
Central Committee said:

Fightin TX Aggie said:

Also, hyphenated last name. Gents, never marry a progressive, commie, or BSC whatever .

FIFY.

If her name is hyphenated there's a 90% chance plus she's at least two of those 3
Claverack
CanyonAg77
AG
Tailgate88 said:

She has two Dr. 's in front of her name? One for each last name? And still doesn't capitalize a city name?

Doctor, doctor, give me the news, got a bad case of.liberalism
TexAgs91
AG
Did she not do even the tiniest bit of research into A&M when he applied at A&M?

(eta: don't need to ask if A&M did even the tiniest bit of research into Dr Hyphenated. We know that answer)
BCSWguru
CowboyGirl
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Tailgate88 said:

Doctor, doctor, give me the news, got a bad case of.liberalism
I'm from the "Doctor, Doctor can't you see I'm burning, burning...." era. But maybe she should get that checked.

AgRebel08
AG
I assume she has a PhD and a md.

Either way what kind of a narcissist has to project they have multiple degrees....
MGS
AgRebel08 said:

I assume she has a PhD and a md.

Either way what kind of a narcissist has to project they have multiple degrees....

PhD + DVM
AGinHI
AG

Sid Farkas
AG
no doubt she's been alerted about this thread
Cotulla - Ag
AG
My user name is hyphenated
MaxPower
Fightin TX Aggie said:

I often wonder what the daughter of these people does. Do they get the hyphen name and, if so, what do they do when they get married and want to hyphenate? The double hyphen or arbitrarily drop one of the last names? Or take their husbands name because it's too much of a pain in the butt? Either way, seems the parent is selfishly putting them in a difficult spot.
Tanya 93
MaxPower said:

Fightin TX Aggie said:

I often wonder what the daughter of these people does. Do they get the hyphen name and, if so, what do they do when they get married and want to hyphenate? The double hyphen or arbitrarily drop one of the last names? Or take their husbands name because it's too much of a pain in the butt? Either way, seems the parent is selfishly putting them in a difficult spot.
I found it easier and less complicated to change my birth middle name to my maiden name,
And then use first middle and last for everything
fightingfarmer09
MaxPower said:

Fightin TX Aggie said:

Likely options:

Hate the idea and take her husband's name.

Love the idea and drop her father's last name to continue the feminist dream.
TAMU1990
AG
Yep, she deleted that tweet. Cockroaches always scurry when the light comes on. These idiots make it too easy. Hello Helene! You're on the list to be fired!
backintexas2013
AG
Which tweet?
Prexys Moon
AG

I love the above tweets about yell practice and the game on Saturday. I knew that liberals were losing their mind seeing those two events. It's fun to see a real one and her actual responses.

What a miserable way to live. I think the foundation of leftism in this country is a bunch of miserable people who want everybody to be as miserable as them.
TAMU1990
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Which tweet?
The one of Kyle Field and her comments. One that came directly from her account. Not a retweet or like.
PascalsWager
AG
They had a big crowd at Cal with few people wearing masks. Her ideology is beyond what average liberals are advocating for.

I'm not sure where she'd find a home ideologically. Still she's just a professor tweeting her personal opinions. Who cares.
Prexys Moon
AG
It's just too fun watching her lose her mind about TAMU and covid in general.

backintexas2013
AG
I honestly don't think Corona fanatics have a political ideology. Some self professed conservatives are the biggest coronabros on texags.
jac4
AG
Prexys Moon said:

I love the above tweets about yell practice and the game on Saturday. I knew that liberals were losing their mind seeing those two events. It's fun to see a real one and her actual responses.

What a miserable way to live. I think the foundation of leftism in this country is a bunch of miserable people who want everybody to be as miserable as them.
What a joyless bunch. Why can't they just live their own lives?
Nonregdrummer09
AG
Good lord.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.