Throuples Are Here

10,738 Views | 140 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by C@LAg
RebelE Infantry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.
BusterAg
AG
Just drink. Profusely. It will be over soon, and you won't have to think about it until it is.
BallerStaf2003
AG
BusterAg said:

Just drink. Profusely. It will be over soon, and you won't have to think about it until it is.

Sooooo melodramatic. Is this really ruining your life that much?
HelloUncleNateFitch
"Hey guys, gay tolerance is great, but gay marriage is a slippery slope."

"Pfft, get out of here homophobe!"

...a few years later...

"If you don't think gay dude polygamist throuples should be allowed to adopt children then you're a bigot!"
The Fife
Deputy Travis Junior said:

If they can somehow pull in a midget, in a year or so this will be the best episode of Jerry Springer ever.
The midget klan, I forgot all about those idiots!
TexasAggie_02
AG
RebelE Infantry said:

The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.

Cassius
OPAG said:

Quote:

Since 1973, abortion has ensured that children never know their mothers ... and God has shown unbelievable restraint.
For now, but that restraint is coming to an end and if your have eyes to see, you will see His response. SOON!

Hoping and praying!
Cassius
BallerStaf2003 said:

BusterAg said:

I'm hoping and praying for God's judgement on the world and this nation.

I would advise that you think seriously about whether there is an afterlife and a supreme being. It is God's will that no man perish!
Tanya 93
Cassius said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

BusterAg said:

I would advise that you think seriously about whether there is an afterlife and a supreme being. It is God's will that no man parish!

Why would God think you are good?

You constantly insult and attack people not like you.. You do not remotely emulate God's love.

You are just so hateful it is unreal you pretend to know God.
Cassius
Tanya 93 said:

Cassius said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

BusterAg said:

I would advise that you think seriously about whether there is an afterlife and a supreme being. It is God's will that no man parish!

You constantly insult and attack people not like you.. You do not remotely emulate God's love.

God doesn't think I'm good.

I always try to limit my "attacks" to posts, not the person. If I did not do that, I would be permabanned. You know that. Exactly the opposite of what you just did to me, by the way. Its not hateful to say "that post is idiotic". I'm sorry I don't think much of the content of your posts.
The Collective
AG
Would you choose mid car or caboose in this instance?
Tanya 93
Cassius said:

Tanya 93 said:

Cassius said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

BusterAg said:

I always try to limit my "attacks" to posts, not the person. If I did not do that, I would be permabanned. You know that. Exactly the opposite of what you just did to me, by the way. Its not hateful to say "that post is idiotic". I'm sorry I don't think much of the content of your posts.

You don't love God.

You love attacking people that don't think like you. You love pretending God matters to you, but he really doesn't.

God doesn't do what you do regarding people.

But keep pretending.
It will get you stars

BallerStaf2003
AG
Cassius said:

Tanya 93 said:

Cassius said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

BusterAg said:

You think you have the ability to tell me about God's love and my need to repent....

You.....

The guy who lives on this board and has something nasty to say within five minutes of anytime I post. Nonstop. All the time. I don't even post much but when I do... THERE YOU ARE! Do you have a job? Or anything other than being on this board?

You...

The guy who talks about how liberals are a scourge and need to be wiped away form the earth.

You...

The guy who called an entire minority of people "feral animals" because of some minor inconvenience you faced at a Ross's Dress for Less.

I guess because I'm gay you have some sort of self righteous indignation, but in all reality I have infinitely more compassion, empathy, and love in my heart that anything you exhibit.

In short, I'm good man. You can take your holier than thou schick and pray for yourself.
OldCorpsTerd86
AG
ok - how come there's not one tu reference here?
I am here for the comments.
annie88
AG
BusterAg said:

If you're saying that the crazy will be over soon no. It's just ramping up on the left. Books, stages, rice, pancake syrup, mutilating children medically, you make it the left is nuts.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Tanya 93
annie88 said:

BusterAg said:

If you're saying that the crazy will be over soon no. It's just ramping up on the left.

Do you have kids?

I mean things change when you have one.

Can you explain to me why these guys are bad parents.)?
Rooster4Ag
AG
Lmao. Modern Christianity where god loves everyone and there's nothing you could do to make him mad. There are no rules, no codes, nothing but loving yourself and others. Hilarious. If you need evidence that postwar liberalism has corrupted Christianity, Tanya93 is here to provide you some.

Also if your standards of conduct have changed bc you now have a kid, your not doing the kid a favor. If you don't trust your 5 year old to drive to the store you shouldn't trust your 5 year old to create their own values.
What have ye done to surpass man?
Tanya 93
Roster4Ag said:

Lmao. Modern Christianity where god loves everyone and there's nothing you could do to make him mad. There are no rules, no codes, nothing but loving yourself and others. Hilarious. If you need evidence that postwar liberalism has corrupted Christianity, Tanya93 is here to provide you some.

Also if your standards of conduct have changed bc you now have a kid, your not doing the kid a favor. If you don't trust your 5 year old to drive to the store you shouldn't trust your 5 year old to create their own values.

Bless your heart.

You try so hard
AG @ HEART
StandUpforAmerica said:

God stayed his hand against Canaan until it was time, America's time is coming I'm afraid.

I think it was Graham that said "if God does not judge America, then he's got some apologizing to do to Sodom and Gomorrah."
Rooster4Ag
AG
That's not an argument. If you actually made arguments I wouldn't be so coarse. Instead it's always this declaration from the heart without any thinking put into it.

Not that those aren't important, but in this case using both feelings and fact should lead to my conclusion.
Tanya 93
Roster4Ag said:

That's not an argument. If you actually made arguments I wouldn't be so coarse. Instead it's always this declaration from the heart without any thinking put into it.

Not that those aren't important, but in this case using both feelings and fact should lead to my conclusion.

You would always be insanely hateful. Doesn't matter to you.

Why does someone being gay or trans brother you so much?

You don't remotely live the Christian life you pretend is so important. You are filled with a scary hatred that in no way represents the Christianity you pretend you have.

Hate is evil and awful.

Glad I am not filled with your rage
Rooster4Ag
AG
1. I don't hate gays or trannies, that's a strawman.
2. I'm not religious. This would also be a strawman but it's fair bc I haven't explicitly stated that I'm not religious.
3. Saying that hate is bad, and that I'm mean, and that I am not or am x isn't an argument.

This is like arguing with a woman...oh wait that's exactly what I'm doing.
Tanya 93
Roster4Ag said:

1. I don't hate gays or trannies, that's a strawman.
2. I'm not religious. This would also be a strawman but it's fair bc I haven't explicitly stated that I'm not religious.
3. Saying that hate is bad, and that I'm mean, and that I am not or am x isn't an argument.

This is like arguing with a woman...oh wait that's exactly what I'm doing.
Since you want this pretend this stuff, how does this family affect you?

Are they your neighbors? Are these kids in preschool with yours?
Rooster4Ag
AG
I've already given my reasons for why I have a problem with 3 gay men raising a child. Not only are there going to likely be significant consequences on the life and upbringing of this child (objectively) but normalization of a taboo inevitably leads to promotion of the taboo. The other thread about how kids are starting to increasingly identify as gay despite the overall population decline in the native (white) population of the UK. (Since the imported people in the UK are from regions of the world where homosexuality is criminalized and/or they're fiercely religious) Because this will inevitably have an effect on this kid, and on the larger culture, it will affect me. We are not atomized individuals that can anything and everything without eventually imposing something on someone else.

If a child is morbidly obese because their parent does nothing but feed them junk food should we hold the parent accountable? Yes.

It's ridiculously silly to think that you should only ever interfere on things that have a direct impact on your life. It's stunning that I even really have to explain how indirect impacts on some things eventually lead to direct impacts.

Culture has an effect on people, the values we want should be promoted. Postwar liberalism, polygamy, homosexuality, and gender identity are not values that should be promoted, even if it means that people can't "do whatever they want without it affecting me."
Rooster4Ag
AG
I need to respond again in a second post. Any collective worldview is only that way because it was imposed by an authority (parents, schools, govt, church, etc.) What you believe in (that things shouldn't be imposed on people) has funnily enough, been imposed on you. Whether that's the best way of thinking (it's not) it doesn't matter, it's very silly to think that nothing should ever be imposed, values don't exist in a vacuum.
Tanya 93
Roster4Ag said:

I've already given my reasons for why I have a problem with 3 gay men raising a child. Not only are there going to likely be significant consequences on the life and upbringing of this child (objectively) but normalization of a taboo inevitably leads to promotion of the taboo. The other thread about how kids are starting to increasingly identify as gay despite the overall population decline in the native (white) population of the UK. (Since the imported people in the UK are from regions of the world where homosexuality is criminalized and/or they're fiercely religious) Because this will inevitably have an effect on this kid, and on the larger culture, it will affect me. We are not atomized individuals that can anything and everything without eventually imposing something on someone else.

If a child is morbidly obese because their parent does nothing but feed them junk food should we hold the parent accountable? Yes.

It's ridiculously silly to think that you should only ever interfere on things that have a direct impact on your life. It's stunning that I even really have to explain how indirect impacts on some things eventually lead to direct impacts.

Culture has an effect on people, the values we want should be promoted. Postwar liberalism, polygamy, homosexuality, and gender identity are not values that should be promoted, even if it means that people can't "do whatever they want without it affecting me."
Well, then you need to stop posting here.because your opinion is hateful

Your opinions on families like this is evil and cruel. glad you are going to stop posting because you know how important the opinions of people not involved in your life are.

Bless your heart.
And have a good life not posting here
Rooster4Ag
AG
This is absurd. Another post of just calling me mean without any meat in it.
The Fife
It's like I just stumbled into forum 15 over here
Tanya 93
Roster4Ag said:

This is absurd. Another post of just calling me mean without any meat in it.
I quote you

Perhaps stop saying mean things that can be quoted
Rooster4Ag
AG
You literally have not quoted me this entire thread. Not only have you not even quoted me, but you haven't even addressed anything that i've actually said, or at least described what I said that was "mean" and "hateful."

This is getting ridiculous.
Tanya 93
Roster4Ag said:

You literally have not quoted me this entire thread. Not only have you not even quoted me, but you haven't even addressed anything that i've actually said, or at least described what I said that was "mean" and "hateful."

This is getting ridiculous.
well that is a lie.

But hate the family. They affect your life so much
Rooster4Ag
AG
How is that a lie? Using the little button on TA isn't quoting me. Actually pulling out a line from something I said that we are arguing about is quoting me. But you're just ****ing with me now.
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Oh wow. Tanya deflecting and being obtuse again.

Color me shocked.
Rooster4Ag
AG
There's really no point in taking anything she says about any topic seriously. One has to wonder whether it's just "Little Benny" posting on his mom's account.
Tanya 93
Frederick Palowaski said:

Oh wow. Tanya deflecting and being obtuse again.

Color me shocked.
Not doing either one

I was brought up before I even posted on this thread.

This particular family harms no one. They aren't doing anything to you by being parents.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.