Throuples Are Here

10,795 Views | 140 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by C@LAg
tysker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Fife said:

tysker said:

Lots of single mom out there are simulateously laughing and crying

eta: takes three men to do the job one single mom.
And thats a newborn in the pic? pretty frigging easy. for now...

Or one single dad, I've been handling it just fine with two kids for a while now.
You should take pride in it everyday.
Barnyard96
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Faustus said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Funny how there's Been throuples raising kids for decades (including Mormonism) but three gay dads are the only time it's brought up on here. The one instance.

Way to scour the internet!
You know their end-game. It's going to be a whole bevy of same-sex individuals raising kids under their belief system in the guise of charity.

Monasteries and Convents are taken! Get some other name for your sick plan.

Generations of gays. Militarized with stereotypical weapons like glitter and enemas.
Javelins.

agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

Gay poly throuple makes history, lists 3 dads on a birth certificate
Until next week when it's 4 gays in the throuple. Then when it's 6... 12... 20... the Montrose district...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
doubledog
A Net Full of Jello said:

So when this relationship ends, as it inevitably will, how will custody work? Lets say Dad1 decides to leave Dad2 and Dad2. Does Dad1 get the child half the time or a third of the time?
The court will decide which one is the father (DNA test), and he will get custody. The other "dads" will foot the bill.

P.H. Dexippus
AG
agent-maroon said:

Quote:

Gay poly throuple makes history, lists 3 dads on a birth certificate
Until next week when it's 4 gays in the throuple. Then when it's 6... 12... 20... the Montrose district...

That's called a "rideshare".
C@LAg
The Fife said:

tysker said:

Or one single dad, I've been handling it just fine with two kids for a while now.
agz win
AG
Clearly a lack of p**** for Donald to grab.
2aggiesmom
Evanhue said:

I've lived too long....
This is the way I feel every time I look at this page.
TexasAggie81
StandUpforAmerica said:

Since 1973, abortion has ensured that children never know their mothers ... and God has shown unbelievable restraint.
YouBet
AG
Y'all want to get a pool going on which one bails first?
McKinney Ag69
AG
Can God just send a tsunami to wipe out the crazy leftists coasts already. They are like a cancer infecting this country.
45-70Ag
AG
YouBet said:

Y'all want to get a pool going on which one bails first?

Username checks out.
aggieland09
AG
We must be closer to the end of times than I thought
APHIS AG
Who did the hospital list as the "mother" on the birth certificate?
Ginormus Ag
AG
What would be worse ? Having 3 hardass dads? Or, three limp dick dads that want talk about feelings all the time?
Username checks out.
The Fife
tysker said:

The Fife said:

tysker said:

You should take pride in it everyday.

Except when it comes to dating - with that I'm basically Dollar General. Nobody makes that choice because they want to.
Rooster4Ag
AG
The data says the latter.
What have ye done to surpass man?
mjschiller
AG
Satan is happy
Marvin J. Schiller
TTUArmy
2aggiesmom said:

Evanhue said:

I've lived too long....
This is the way I feel every time I look at this page.
Damn...same.
Artimus Gordon
I wonder how many children the woman they bought the egg from has on the ground and running around these days.

Same way with sperm banks. Some guy could have a couple of hundred kids running around these days!

Going to be a lot of kids asking questions later in life when a dna test shows that they are not actually related to one side of the family.

I can see it now. Son you shouldn't marry her, she is actually your half sister!
Science Denier
AG
A Net Full of Jello said:

So when this relationship ends, as it inevitably will, how will custody work? Lets say Dad1 decides to leave Dad2 and Dad2. Does Dad1 get the child half the time or a third of the time?
Our legal system will be burdened with having to determine this.
C@LAg
some of y'all criticize black families for not having a father..

here there are three.

so what is it going to be?
45-70Ag
AG
C@LAg said:

here there are three.

Fightin TX Aggie
AG
C@LAg said:

here there are three.

Wrong. Some note that the evidence is overwhelming that kids raised without fathers have way more problems on average.

That fact does not diminish the importance of mothers.

Fightin TX Aggie
AG
This is very troubling cultural appropriation.
ABattJudd
AG
A guy I used to work with bailed on his wife, moved to Delaware (probably the first person in history to do that) and joined in with a married couple that has an elementary-aged son. It turns my stomach to think of how this is gonna screw up all of that kid's future relationships.
"Well, if you can’t have a great season, at least ruin somebody else’s." - Olin Buchanan
B-1 83
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Shakes the Clown said:

Roster4Ag said:

Where is Tanya93 to tell us that this is a good thing.

Here's her bag:

1)It's not hurting anyone

2) All consenting adults

3) Baby will be loved, none of your business

retort to a solid argument:

4) Deflect!!

Same thing

No rent for you either.
Amazing how many people think they know so much about Tanya, but know nothing about Tanya. They remind me of the folks that are so sure Trump called COVID a hoax and that he told people to inject themselves with bleach.
The Kraken
AG
Cassius said:

Feel sorry for the child.

Sodom, we are.
Children. There are 2.
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
The Fife
Artimus Gordon said:

I wonder how many children the woman they bought the egg from has on the ground and running around these days.

Same way with sperm banks. Some guy could have a couple of hundred kids running around these days!

Going to be a lot of kids asking questions later in life when a dna test shows that they are not actually related to one side of the family.

I can see it now. Son you shouldn't marry her, she is actually your half sister!
It already is a thing right now. Lots of people have no idea because conventional wisdom for the longest time was to keep kids in the dark about it. Turns out that was a terrible idea and parents have been more forthcoming about it for the last 30 years or so, but there are a lot of people out there who have no idea what went on.

Possibly related, if you were born in the Austin-SA area from 1977 to 1980 and are interested in getting a half brother who posts on texags you should do Ancestry or 23&Me.
YouBet
AG
Artimus Gordon said:

One of my buddies partially paid for college doing this. We always laugh about how many kids he has running around out there.
Deputy Travis Junior
If they can somehow pull in a midget, in a year or so this will be the best episode of Jerry Springer ever.
Ginormus Ag
AG
I was going to say "3 dads riding your ass" but in this context it could have totally different meanings.
Username checks out.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Ginormus Ag said:

What would be worse ? Having 3 hardass dads? Or, three limp dick dads that want talk about feelings all the time?

How do you know all 3 are sensitive little "limp ****" dads?
OPAG
AG
Quote:

Since 1973, abortion has ensured that children never know their mothers ... and God has shown unbelievable restraint.
For now, but that restraint is coming to an end and if your have eyes to see, you will see His response. SOON!
"only one thing is important!"
BallerStaf2003
AG
Challenger 17 said:

Can God just send a tsunami to wipe out the crazy leftists coasts already. They are like a cancer infecting this country.

I think when your anger reaches a point that you're hoping millions of people die, it might be time to find someone to talk about that anger with.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.