Trump supporters, you ain't gonna like this...
18,989 Views | 225 Replies
Hendrix
10:56a, 1/19/21
In reply to barbacoa taco
Well said!
BallerStaf2003
10:56a, 1/19/21
Yeah it definitely wasn't antifa but it's a sociopathic trait to never admit wrong doing and always deflect no matter what.

They take on the characteristics of their leader.
titan
10:57a, 1/19/21
larry culpepper said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

There's a psychology as to why, but it'd ring way too grow for members of this board and I'd probably get banned for posting it.

People have their own psychology when they blindly follow narcissistic sociopaths

You are right. I keep thinking people will finally see him for the evil he is but it doesn't happen.

They make excuse after excuse for him. The most recent one being the insurrection. I and many others warned people for the past year that Trump's insane complaining about the election being rigged and it being stolen from him (he TOTALLY set the stage for this **** throughout 2020) was dangerous. I said that his lies will spread and be reported as fact and millions of people will believe him and it could lead to something dangerous like a revolt.

Everything we warned about came to fruition 2 weeks ago. And yet we STILL have millions of people blaming Antifa for the insurrection. The mental gymnastics required for that are so extraordinary it's not even worth trying to reason. He will be gone tomorrow but the nasty stain he left will remain for a long time.
Trump went off the rails from mid-November forward because of the shock of what was unfolding. No wonder. So did half the country.

Look at that impeach thread--- look at the description of the Capitol riot. BOTH elements are hijacking the thing, and it turns into a massive crazy `football/soccer' style riot. But the vast majority are not there to do that--- it was not an insurrection. It would have SUCEEDED easily, if it had been so directed.

Antifa / black bloc meddling is confirmed; so is radical right involvement.

That's why want the question of where the Trump incitement comes in, answered. Probably need a Capitol riot occupation thread to honestly tie together the elements that have come to light since the flurry of original threads.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
AggieIce
10:58a, 1/19/21
In reply to BallerStaf2003
LOL
Old Tom Morris
10:59a, 1/19/21
BallerStaf2003 said:

Yeah it definitely wasn't antifa but it's a sociopathic trait to never admit wrong doing and always deflect no matter what.

It's a lifelong NY salesman trait, which is what he is. You should get out more. His policies were anything but sociopathic. But he is a blowhard salesman and always has been. I've worked with New Yorkers for 20 years and have come across a ton of folks like Trump, usually in sales.
geoag58
11:02a, 1/19/21
In reply to lb3
lb3 said:

We all know Trump is a liar and a narcissist. But his foreign policy has been great and domestic policy has been far more conservative than we feared from a lifelong Democrat. In all, up until the Corona virus, Trump had the best economy in our nations history and had arguably the most consequential first 3 years in office of any president ever.

But we support our president and show our loyalty to him, not because we were seduced by his lies or the morality of his philandering lifestyle, but because he has sacrificed his business, fortune, and personal reputation in order to stand between the Marxists and us. Put simply, he takes their vitriolic attacks on our behalf.

He has seen the political opposition weaponize the DOJ and conduct illegal surveillance of his campaign while the media mocked him for claiming his wires were tapped.

He endured a 3 year Russian collusion investigation that was based on lies peddled by Hillary's campaign.

We've seen the FBI falsify reports to get a conviction against Trump's National Security Advisor.

His first impeachment was based on hearsay evidence that was proven false when Trump released the Ukraine transcripts. But the leftists continued to perpetuate the notion that Trump was using his foreign policy for political purposes yet completely ignore the fact that Trump was pursuing a legitimate investigation into accusations that Biden used the US foreign policy in Ukraine to enrich his family (now proven true via Hunter's laptop).

And we now know Antifa was leading the riots at the Capitol despite the FBI's assurances that they weren't there. We know that those plans to infiltrate the Capitol were weeks in the making and yet the Leftists in congress voted to Impeach Trump a second time, two weeks before leaving office, for a speech he gave 30 minutes beforehand in which he implored everyone to remain peaceful.

Trump has condemned violence at every turn unlike Obama who stoked racial tensions and incited the assassination of nearly a dozen police officers. Or the Berniebro who attempted to assassinate Republican lawmakers practicing for a charity baseball game. Or the BLM/Antifa riots this summer with nearly every Democrat cheering on the burning and looting of our cities. Or the mostly peaceful protestors that scaled the fences and stormed the Whitehouse grounds.

Now that Trump has been effectively silenced, you may have noticed how the media, big tech, and corporate boardrooms are now turning their cancel culture warriors against mainstream conservatives.

Trump is not an embarrassment, it's the 'unbiased' people who chose to support Marxists because they don't like Trump's Twitter game that are the national embarrassment.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
11:04a, 1/19/21
In reply to GeorgiAg
GeorgiAg said:

I support you OP, but this below is any liberal, moderate or slightly right Republican on this forum.

LOL, that's how you view yourselves. This is how the rest of us see you.

Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
AzAg80
11:04a, 1/19/21
In reply to Perro Blanco
Perro Blanco said:

I've been an active TexAgs subscriber since 2012, primarily because I love Aggie football, recruiting, and all else associated.

I've never posted to the Politics board before, but I couldn't help but do so given the current chaos. I will readily admit I've never been politically active, so allow me to express an unbiased perspective...

Good gawd! It is absolutely shocking to me that anyone could continue to support Donald Trump!

First and foremost, TRUMP IS A NARCISSITIC MANIPULATIVE LIAR! Those of you who can't see that are either wearing ignorantly-tainted Republican glasses, and/or you've obviously succumbed to his predatory tact of... "I'll seduce the masses by preaching my agenda at an eighth-grade reading comprehension level..."
That's a FABULOUS idea, Donald! AMAZING, really.

I will give the man credit for coining "Make America Great Again," that was a gem of a ploy. But for those of you who don't recognize that as nothing more than marketing spin, I've got some condos to sell you in the Everglades.

As to being an outright liar... Trump has contended, and continues to contend, that the election was fraudulent. Okay, it's within his right to do so. But each and every court in the land has determined there was no basis to support that the election results were fraudulent. In fact, of the 60+ contentions filed, absolutely ZERO were considered of merit. Thus, all of you continuing to support the narrative of a fraudulent election are effectively indicting our democratic process a whole.

Even more so, it was Trump's continuous lying about the election results that was responsible for inciting the insurrection at the Capitol. Trump began spinning his "fraud" yarn well before the election, as a hedge, because he suspected he might get buried by the disenchanted "early vote." So when he did lose, he played the "fraud card," and he has been perpetuating that myth for over two months now, and that is the fuel that stoked the fire of the insurrection.
To the contrary, I've read some of your comments that assert, "It ain't so, show me some proof." Well, allow me to suggest, go watch the videos of the assault on the Capitol... DAMNING INDICTMENTS. Please don't tell me you support the "Q-Anon Shaman"-- what an absolute disgrace. Even more farcical is that your "Patriots" didn't have the discipline and foresight to realize that video and social media would be their undoing.

You want more? How 'bout the most recent damning of two-faced Trump? His initial video reaction to those attacking the Capitol... "We love you. You are very special..." The successive video, within a couple hours, "We don't condone violence in any way..."

And how 'bout your orange-haired boy sitting on the sidelines for the last two months while our country is grappling with a world-wide pandemic that has decimated our people for almost a year? Donald Trump has done nothing for two months other than perpetuate his narcissism, pout about his election loss, play golf, and disrupt everything he can for the incoming administration.

IMO Donald Trump has been a world-wide embarrassment as a President for our country. I sincerely hope that he is soon convicted as to his impeachment and can never hold office again.

Come Jan 20th... buh-bye!!!

None of these judges allowed Trump's legal team to present their case. So, any claim that "there was no basis to support that the election results were fraudulent" is itself fraudulent.

Anyone who had the slightest interest in seeing evidence of fraud had many hours of state legislature hearings in multiple states. Maybe not on CNN/MSNBC, but it was televised on real news channels.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
11:06a, 1/19/21
In reply to lb3
lb3 said:

We all know Trump is a liar and a narcissist. But his foreign policy has been great and domestic policy has been far more conservative than we feared from a lifelong Democrat. In all, up until the Corona virus, Trump had the best economy in our nations history and had arguably the most consequential first 3 years in office of any president ever.

But we support our president and show our loyalty to him, not because we were seduced by his lies or the morality of his philandering lifestyle, but because he has sacrificed his business, fortune, and personal reputation in order to stand between the Marxists and us. Put simply, he takes their vitriolic attacks on our behalf.

He has seen the political opposition weaponize the DOJ and conduct illegal surveillance of his campaign while the media mocked him for claiming his wires were tapped.

He endured a 3 year Russian collusion investigation that was based on lies peddled by Hillary's campaign.

We've seen the FBI falsify reports to get a conviction against Trump's National Security Advisor.

His first impeachment was based on hearsay evidence that was proven false when Trump released the Ukraine transcripts. But the leftists continued to perpetuate the notion that Trump was using his foreign policy for political purposes yet completely ignore the fact that Trump was pursuing a legitimate investigation into accusations that Biden used the US foreign policy in Ukraine to enrich his family (now proven true via Hunter's laptop).

And we now know Antifa was leading the riots at the Capitol despite the FBI's assurances that they weren't there. We know that those plans to infiltrate the Capitol were weeks in the making and yet the Leftists in congress voted to Impeach Trump a second time, two weeks before leaving office, for a speech he gave 30 minutes beforehand in which he implored everyone to remain peaceful.

Trump has condemned violence at every turn unlike Obama who stoked racial tensions and incited the assassination of nearly a dozen police officers. Or the Berniebro who attempted to assassinate Republican lawmakers practicing for a charity baseball game. Or the BLM/Antifa riots this summer with nearly every Democrat cheering on the burning and looting of our cities. Or the mostly peaceful protestors that scaled the fences and stormed the Whitehouse grounds.

Now that Trump has been effectively silenced, you may have noticed how the media, big tech, and corporate boardrooms are now turning their cancel culture warriors against mainstream conservatives.

Trump is not an embarrassment, it's the 'unbiased' people who chose to support Marxists because they don't like Trump's Twitter game that are the national embarrassment.
POTW
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
lb3
11:10a, 1/19/21
larry culpepper said:

lb3 said:

Good Lord. You all need to stop it with this. This is such an embarrassing narrative. It was hardcore trump supporters that stormed the capitol and there is indisputable proof from videos and social media that this is the case.

Stop. This is cringe-worthy. The insurrection was not Antifa. Get over it.
I never said Trump supporters never entered the capitol but it is indisputable that Antifa was involved and at the forefront of the 'insurrection'. Don't let you hatred of the Orange Man blind you to what actually occurred.
geoag58
11:11a, 1/19/21
larry culpepper said:

lb3 said:

Good Lord. You all need to stop it with this. This is such an embarrassing narrative. It was hardcore trump supporters that stormed the capitol and there is indisputable proof from videos and social media that this is the case.

Horse**** sir!

Until there is a truly unbiased thorough investigation by someone with subpoena power seventy five million Americans think there was massive election fraud. And unless mass mail in balloting is relegated to the dust bin of history I don't believe it will be possible to have an honest election.
You are a victim of the propaganda you voraciously consume. So don't come here to piss on my leg and tell me it's raining!

ETA
RINOs only abandoned President Trump because it became politically
expedient when the propagandists won the day.............for now.
ArbAg
11:13a, 1/19/21
BallerStaf2003 said:

Wrong, it has already been established that some Antifa did infiltrate those rushing into the Capital.
barbacoa taco
11:16a, 1/19/21
In reply to lb3
lb3 said:

larry culpepper said:

lb3 said:

I never said Trump supporters never entered the capitol but it is indisputable that Antifa was involved and at the forefront of the 'insurrection'. Don't let you hatred of the Orange Man blind you to what actually occurred.
There's no evidence antifa had anything to do with the insurrection. It was trump supporters upset about the election results and incited by the president. The people who died were trump supporters and this was confirmed by their next of kin.

Take some mea culpa on this one. I know not all trump supporters would do something this crazy. But you know what, this is one of those times we can say orange man bad and have a lot to show for it.
oh no
11:17a, 1/19/21
Surrogates Tapper, Cooper, and Lemon have taught the "unbiased" OP well.

the insurrection is almost complete.
aggieforester05
11:18a, 1/19/21
larry culpepper said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

There's a psychology as to why, but it'd ring way too grow for members of this board and I'd probably get banned for posting it.

People have their own psychology when they blindly follow narcissistic sociopaths

You are right. I keep thinking people will finally see him for the evil he is but it doesn't happen.

They make excuse after excuse for him. The most recent one being the insurrection. I and many others warned people for the past year that Trump's insane complaining about the election being rigged and it being stolen from him (he TOTALLY set the stage for this **** throughout 2020) was dangerous. I said that his lies will spread and be reported as fact and millions of people will believe him and it could lead to something dangerous like a revolt.

Everything we warned about came to fruition 2 weeks ago. And yet we STILL have millions of people blaming Antifa for the insurrection. The mental gymnastics required for that are so extraordinary it's not even worth trying to reason. He will be gone tomorrow but the nasty stain he left will remain for a long time.

Did it ever occur to you that many of his supporters rightfully believe the Democrats are far worse than all the horrible things you claim Trump is? Say what you will about Trump, but the Democrats are not a reasonable alternative and most of the hate and division that's been generated in the last four years is due to their extreme dishonesty and constant stream of libelous propaganda from their media mouth pieces. You'd have to be insane to say "I'm sick of Trump let's try a scum bag Democrat for awhile". Trump isn't without blame, but quit pretending like the Democrats are any better because they certainly are not. They just have more media and big tech support, which shouldn't be surprising since journalists and Silicon Valley types tend to lean hard left by nature. That doesn't justify their extreme biases that have worked overtime to dethrone Trump since 2016.
SLAM
In reply to Perro Blanco
Perro Blanco said:

I've been an active TexAgs subscriber since 2012, primarily because I love Aggie football, recruiting, and all else associated.

I've never posted to the Politics board before, but I couldn't help but do so given the current chaos. I will readily admit I've never been politically active, so allow me to express an unbiased perspective...

Good gawd! It is absolutely shocking to me that anyone could continue to support Donald Trump!

First and foremost, TRUMP IS A NARCISSITIC MANIPULATIVE LIAR! Those of you who can't see that are either wearing ignorantly-tainted Republican glasses, and/or you've obviously succumbed to his predatory tact of... "I'll seduce the masses by preaching my agenda at an eighth-grade reading comprehension level..."
That's a FABULOUS idea, Donald! AMAZING, really.

I will give the man credit for coining "Make America Great Again," that was a gem of a ploy. But for those of you who don't recognize that as nothing more than marketing spin, I've got some condos to sell you in the Everglades.

As to being an outright liar... Trump has contended, and continues to contend, that the election was fraudulent. Okay, it's within his right to do so. But each and every court in the land has determined there was no basis to support that the election results were fraudulent. In fact, of the 60+ contentions filed, absolutely ZERO were considered of merit. Thus, all of you continuing to support the narrative of a fraudulent election are effectively indicting our democratic process a whole.

Even more so, it was Trump's continuous lying about the election results that was responsible for inciting the insurrection at the Capitol. Trump began spinning his "fraud" yarn well before the election, as a hedge, because he suspected he might get buried by the disenchanted "early vote." So when he did lose, he played the "fraud card," and he has been perpetuating that myth for over two months now, and that is the fuel that stoked the fire of the insurrection.
To the contrary, I've read some of your comments that assert, "It ain't so, show me some proof." Well, allow me to suggest, go watch the videos of the assault on the Capitol... DAMNING INDICTMENTS. Please don't tell me you support the "Q-Anon Shaman"-- what an absolute disgrace. Even more farcical is that your "Patriots" didn't have the discipline and foresight to realize that video and social media would be their undoing.

You want more? How 'bout the most recent damning of two-faced Trump? His initial video reaction to those attacking the Capitol... "We love you. You are very special..." The successive video, within a couple hours, "We don't condone violence in any way..."

And how 'bout your orange-haired boy sitting on the sidelines for the last two months while our country is grappling with a world-wide pandemic that has decimated our people for almost a year? Donald Trump has done nothing for two months other than perpetuate his narcissism, pout about his election loss, play golf, and disrupt everything he can for the incoming administration.

IMO Donald Trump has been a world-wide embarrassment as a President for our country. I sincerely hope that he is soon convicted as to his impeachment and can never hold office again.

Come Jan 20th... buh-bye!!!

Go offer your daughter or sons as chattel to A&M sports teams and leave this place, you aren't welcome here. This is a place for people who have dignity.
Martin Cash
larry culpepper said:

lb3 said:

larry culpepper said:

lb3 said:

There's no evidence antifa had anything to do with the insurrection. It was trump supporters upset about the election results and incited by the president. The people who died were trump supporters and this was confirmed by their next of kin.

Take some mea culpa on this one. I know not all trump supporters would do something this crazy. But you know what, this is one of those times we can say orange man bad and have a lot to show for it.
How many times does this have to be rebutted?

Stick to hawking Dr. Pepper.
Daddy
11:20a, 1/19/21
In reply to scottimus
scottimus said:

The best President since Lincoln.....

Sorry babe.. you are anti American. Every knee shall bow
MouthBQ98
11:21a, 1/19/21
I am ready to move on personally, so long as we have other leadership prepared to advance the party platform. There is a significant portion of his following that is caught up in a cult of personality, that see the future of conservatism as dependent on Trump for practical implementation. Also, until inauguration, and leading up to that point, he is still president, and if you were contesting the Biden win as somewhat suspect, it follows that the only alternative was more Trump.
Trump had some value in recruiting a broader more populist voting coalition for conservatives and actually implementing some policies that conservatives have talked about for years but never bothered to actually implement. Conservatives need other leaders with the courage to stand up to the withering critical propaganda that will be directed at them.
lb3
11:29a, 1/19/21
larry culpepper said:

There's no evidence antifa had anything to do with the insurrection.
How hard do you have to work to stay this ignorant? Go read Andy Ngo's twitter. He has been documenting Antifa actions for years and is far more credible than the Marxists who claim Antifa is 'an idea'.
geoag58
11:30a, 1/19/21
In reply to MouthBQ98
MouthBQ98 said:

I am ready to move on personally, so long as we have other leadership prepared to advance the party platform. There is a significant portion of his following that is caught up in a cult of personality, that see the future of conservatism as dependent on Trump for practical implementation. Also, until inauguration, and leading up to that point, he is still president, and if you were contesting the Biden win as somewhat suspect, it follows that the only alternative was more Trump.
Trump had some value in recruiting a broader more populist voting coalition for conservatives and actually implementing some policies that conservatives have talked about for years but never bothered to actually implement. Conservatives need other leaders with the courage to stand up to the withering critical propaganda that will be directed at them.

Unfortunately moving on at this point means bending your knee. Do you have your head stuck in the sand? Apparently so. So let me clue you in, they have removed President Trump and now are going after other Republicans and anyone who supports not-their-agenda, since you apparently don't see this.
Remember the meme that pictured President Trump in a chair saying they are not after me, they are after you, I am only in the way?

Because of the weak minded Americans who fell for their propaganda and installed the ccp hand picked candidate, it will take a President Trump on steroids like person to fight what is coming.

aggieforester05
11:31a, 1/19/21
In reply to MouthBQ98
This is why conservatives feel hopeless. Trump was seemingly the only person willing to stand up to the propaganda and eventually it was too much for even him to bear. The Democrat's disgusting tactics were just proven effective and will only worsen now that they know they can act with impunity. I'm not sure where we go from here, but if this culture war can not be turned around, this country is done. We will not survive as a free people under the tyrannical rule of the globalist left. They really needed to lose this election badly to put them in their place. That didn't happen and now they are emboldened. I sure hope we can find a strong America first leader going forward but I have no faith in the Republican Party.
annie88
11:33a, 1/19/21
In reply to Perro Blanco
Donald Trump is the best modern president we've ever had. I'm sorry you're so affected with TDS you can't understand that.

we are about to go into tomorrow is going to be a bad bad time in our nations history. A truest dark place. We have corrupt, perverted, lying, hypocritical cheating people coming into office.

Democrats and the DNC, party of hatred, racism, violence, hypocrisy and America last.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
titan
11:33a, 1/19/21
In reply to MouthBQ98
MouthBQ98 said:

I agree. Particularly be willing to be anti-Left. Like whether the Democrats are in charge or not, get to work dismantling CRT and various brainwashing in schools. Start articulating what is especially American and version of the American First approach to take, as vs what can absolutely be termed an "Make America Euro-socialist" drive of the the Democratic Party. That is leaving aside the more severe and concerning Maoist trends.

At the very least, beyond any challenge, the Democratic Party and the MSM wants to make America less American capitalist, and more Euro-socialist.

So new leadership willing to oppose that and not roll over, is expected and needed.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
BigHitterDaLama
11:35a, 1/19/21
First and foremost, TRUMP IS A NARCISSITIC MANIPULATIVE LIAR!

Name one politician who isn't?

Thanks for playing.
IslanderAg04
11:41a, 1/19/21
Op put your head back in the sand, your privilege is showing.
tycolab1@yahoo.com
11:48a, 1/19/21
In reply to Perro Blanco
Whats wrong with playing golf? I recall that president Obama played more golf than any other president.
Ags4DaWin
11:51a, 1/19/21
one question OP:

How are you and Pierre Delecto related?
B-1 83
12:20p, 1/19/21
After 4 years there are still people who can't separate policy from persona.
HumbleAg04
12:33p, 1/19/21
In reply to B-1 83
B-1 83 said:

After 4 years there are still people who can't separate policy from persona.
Persona is trash and why he didn't get re-elected. Policy was better than the alternative. Too bad we get to experience it now.
BadMoonRisin
12:49p, 1/19/21
In reply to lb3
lb3 said:

larry culpepper said:

There's no evidence antifa had anything to do with the insurrection.
How hard do you have to work to stay this ignorant? Go read Andy Ngo's twitter. He has been documenting Antifa actions for years and is far more credible than the Marxists who claim Antifa is 'an idea'.

I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
oh no
12:55p, 1/19/21
[This thread is not about Joe Biden. -Staff]
valvemonkey91
1:01p, 1/19/21
In reply to scottimus
scottimus said:

The best President since WASHINGTON.....

FIFY
Ghost91
1:05p, 1/19/21
In reply to No Spin Ag
No Spin Ag said:

Troutslime said:

Stick to football. Your thr Franchione of politics.

Jesus Effing Christ, I can't think of a worst insult, and I can go to some really dark places.

Agreed, this was WAY below the belt and WAY uncalled for, I don't care if it was Nancy Pelosi herself that elicited this reply.
STAFF - you can't possibly leave this comment up. I would also expect a lifelong ban on NoSpin and a home visit by all government alphabet agencies.

Despicable.
cevans_40
1:35p, 1/19/21
In reply to aggieforester05
aggieforester05 said:

This is why conservatives feel hopeless. Trump was seemingly the only person willing to stand up to the propaganda and eventually it was too much for even him to bear. The Democrat's disgusting tactics were just proven effective and will only worsen now that they know they can act with impunity. I'm not sure where we go from here, but if this culture war can not be turned around, this country is done. We will not survive as a free people under the tyrannical rule of the globalist left. They really needed to lose this election badly to put them in their place. That didn't happen and now they are emboldened. I sure hope we can find a strong America first leader going forward but I have no faith in the Republican Party.
This is so true. Its time where many will throw in the towel and others will fight like they are backed into a corner.

CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 5 of 7
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings