Trump supporters, you ain't gonna like this...

18,876 Views | 225 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Wearer of the Ring
aggielatoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Challenger 17 said:

You're a bad poster and you should feel bad. Trump was a fantastic POTUS and you should be so lucky to have a thimble's worth of his intelligence and leadership acumen.

As a real business executive (Rex Tillerson) said after watching the Orange Man's business acumen and leadership skills up close, moron!
End Of Message
AG
You voted for a racist pedophile.
Old McDonald
Pinche Abogado said:

nah doesn't sound like he voted for trump
End Of Message
AG
Old McDonald said:

Pinche Abogado said:

nah doesn't sound like he voted for trump

So did you.
Old McDonald
i didn't vote for trump either

ETA: any ideas what will your final post here will be?
titan
S

Quote:

Do you believe that what happened at the capitol was an insurrection? If not, why not?

What is an insurrection to you? Answer depends on that in part. The lack of having a clear goal operates against that assumption, for example.

Quote:

If so, do you believe trump deserves any culpability for it? If not, why not?
What is incite mean? Either your definition, or what you think those throwing the word around mean?

Have re-watched the entire Jan 6 rally (before Youtube axed it) as part of a study, can comment on it. What there is no doubt of at all, is that a march, procession, protest walk -- to the Capitol was planned even before the speech. The announcers were talking about it, so were many in the crowd. Trump talks about it too, in his speech, and its every easy to get the impression he was going to accompany them in some fashion. (Probably very well should have.)

It would be totally ordinary by Democrat standards, but for the right this was something of a novelty. There was already set up intention to process / walk to the Capitol as a `march' to show support for the lawmakers making their case. A huge boisterous batch of demonstrators. More chanters than protesting while waving banners. Everyone was talking about it in terms very familiar form the Left side -- a pressure group outside the building.

But what you don't get any real hint of was any intent to tear down things or break in. The walk from the Ellipse to the Capitol if anything looked like a tailgating crowd making its way across and down to a sold-out ball game. The lack of menace in other than numbers was striking. (Speech ended at 1:12, Trump leaving the stage, and immediately after the crowd begin to just process out and start the walk.) They start arriving in the outer approaches (3rd Street, Penssylvania Aven, Madison Drive junctions) from 1:40-1:50.

But as mentioned elsewhere -- others, coming from somewhere, some say busses, were already attacking the Capitol whent they arrived. Things blow apart from that point onward in a way still puzzling out.

Is that inciting?
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Muy
AG
Did anyone even read this stupid ass post by OP, beyond his first bolded words?
mjschiller
AG
OP- why show your ignorance?
oh no
AG
Muy said:

Did anyone even read this stupid ass post by OP, beyond his first bolded words?
For those who stopped reading after this:
Quote:

allow me to express an unbiased perspective...
allow me to paraphrase the tl;dr for you: "orange man bad reeeeeeeeeeeee".
(...totally unbiased of course....)

No one has ever shared this new perspective before. Pretty fascinating stuff, actually.

WaltonAg18
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Tomorrow, ******.
So long, Pinche Abogado. See you 1/20/22 or however long it takes you to break. Sorry you backed the wrong horse.
No one should have to work to survive. Your right to life should not depend solely on your ability to produce capital.
WHO DAT?
Dumb original post. Best POTUS and FLOTUS ever. Plus, he won in a landslide. Biden is illegitimate president. The end
G Gordon Liddy
Perro Blanco said:

I've been an active TexAgs subscriber since 2012, primarily because I love Aggie football, recruiting, and all else associated.

I've never posted to the Politics board before, but I couldn't help but do so given the current chaos. I will readily admit I've never been politically active, so allow me to express an unbiased perspective...

Good gawd! It is absolutely shocking to me that anyone could continue to support Donald Trump!

First and foremost, TRUMP IS A NARCISSITIC MANIPULATIVE LIAR! Those of you who can't see that are either wearing ignorantly-tainted Republican glasses, and/or you've obviously succumbed to his predatory tact of... "I'll seduce the masses by preaching my agenda at an eighth-grade reading comprehension level..."
That's a FABULOUS idea, Donald! AMAZING, really.

I will give the man credit for coining "Make America Great Again," that was a gem of a ploy. But for those of you who don't recognize that as nothing more than marketing spin, I've got some condos to sell you in the Everglades.

As to being an outright liar... Trump has contended, and continues to contend, that the election was fraudulent. Okay, it's within his right to do so. But each and every court in the land has determined there was no basis to support that the election results were fraudulent. In fact, of the 60+ contentions filed, absolutely ZERO were considered of merit. Thus, all of you continuing to support the narrative of a fraudulent election are effectively indicting our democratic process a whole.

Even more so, it was Trump's continuous lying about the election results that was responsible for inciting the insurrection at the Capitol. Trump began spinning his "fraud" yarn well before the election, as a hedge, because he suspected he might get buried by the disenchanted "early vote." So when he did lose, he played the "fraud card," and he has been perpetuating that myth for over two months now, and that is the fuel that stoked the fire of the insurrection.
To the contrary, I've read some of your comments that assert, "It ain't so, show me some proof." Well, allow me to suggest, go watch the videos of the assault on the Capitol... DAMNING INDICTMENTS. Please don't tell me you support the "Q-Anon Shaman"-- what an absolute disgrace. Even more farcical is that your "Patriots" didn't have the discipline and foresight to realize that video and social media would be their undoing.

You want more? How 'bout the most recent damning of two-faced Trump? His initial video reaction to those attacking the Capitol... "We love you. You are very special..." The successive video, within a couple hours, "We don't condone violence in any way..."

And how 'bout your orange-haired boy sitting on the sidelines for the last two months while our country is grappling with a world-wide pandemic that has decimated our people for almost a year? Donald Trump has done nothing for two months other than perpetuate his narcissism, pout about his election loss, play golf, and disrupt everything he can for the incoming administration.

IMO Donald Trump has been a world-wide embarrassment as a President for our country. I sincerely hope that he is soon convicted as to his impeachment and can never hold office again.

Come Jan 20th... buh-bye!!!

You can tell you're not very bright.
titan
S

Well this thread didn't age well, did it?

The full canvas of the Democratic Left MSM Party's subversive and undermining agenda has unfolded since. Perhaps the original query of why Trump could be supported is a little more clear when it is realized many of us knew damn well what the DNC-MSM Party was before Biden was sworn in. It was never a choice.

And the so-called insurrection looks pitiful and minor compared to the genuine cultural destruction being pushed by an Democrat administration that fully embraces Marxist critical theory and imposes it everywhere while stirring up race strife and police hating with their officials and mouthpiece lackeys. Jan6 doesn't look so crazy now does it? Even some of the deaths were mis-represented.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Boo Weekley
Stupid ass white leftists. Anti-American trash, every single one.
Ellis Wyatt
Shame on anyone who voted for the moron in the white house. American destruction has resumed, full steam ahead!
Skillet Shot
Wearer of the Ring
AG
threads like this are great. I use them to find nut jobs. Then if you click on their user name you can "ignore user" then pick "permanently" and you have just upgraded your Texags experience.
FJB

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.