Atlanta Suitcase Votes

11,007 Views | 153 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by richardag
Philip J Fry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Carolin_Gallego said:

Is Gabriel Sterling, the Georgia, Republican, Secretary of State, who was aware of the on-going counting in the video, and had an investigator onsite, in on this supposed fraud attempt?

So we may have a time period where the R and D observers are out of the room (Georgia law 21-2-408 doesn't require observers in the room) and we only have the election officials and their security observers onsite and working alone on camera and this is where the Georgia election was stolen?

It's a very weak argument.

Sure.
John Maplethorpe
AG
Confusion and conflicting versions about "leaving/told to leave" aside everything was on video and everybody knew they were on camera. The non partisan monitor never left. Those ballots were separated from their envelopes in front of Republican poll watchers and packed for counting earlier in the day and properly counted. It's a non story.
polarice
AG
John Maplethorpe said:

Confusion and conflicting versions about "leaving/told to leave" aside everything was on video and everybody knew they were on camera. The non partisan monitor never left. Those ballots were separated from their envelopes in front of Republican poll watchers and packed for counting earlier in the day and properly counted. It's a non story.

Come on man you can't fill your new PAC coffers on the truth
Philip J Fry
AG
They were separated in such a way that the republican poll watchers could see the ballots and signatures?

You are using bureaucrat speak and not being truthful.
pacecar02
John Maplethorpe said:

It was reported on air live that night on multiple stations
aggiehawg
AG
John Maplethorpe said:

Liar.
mesocosm
AG
Ramdiesel said:

Jmiller said:

1997Aggie said:

Jmiller said:

Are you really trying to have an honest conversation when there is literally video testimony answering your questions from the guy in charge a few post above?
The poster said proudly "been investigated, WIDELY reported" so I'm just asking for links to the investigation not a video from the leader of the corruption itself trying to explain the unexplainable.

They talk about who has looked into the video including The SoS investors and Gab Sterling who said the video shows normal election procedures. The was no evidence of wrongdoing so I doubt there will be a report.

When they are in a court of law and the evidence is there, we will see what these 2 traitors say. I think the evidence will eventually be so overwhelming that these 2 are going to go down as the 2 biggest traitors to our country ever. They are both acting like a couple of scumbags that know the gig is up and they been caught. They just want this election over with fast and hope this goes away. It isn't going away..

Pure fantasy
Religion is the principal enemy of moral progress in the world - Bertrand Russell
John Maplethorpe
AG
The labor intensive part was opening the envelopes. You can't see a reasonable scenario where people are leaving because they finished and people assuming someone was told and telling a reporter "we're done" as they walk out?
pacecar02
quit gaslighting, jedi mind tricking or whatever you want to call it
John Maplethorpe
AG
aggiehawg said:

John Maplethorpe said:

Liar.

Which part? How many fake stories have you posted over the last few weeks that were obviously bunk? Would be evident with a halfway working BS detector you seem to lack.
Ramdiesel
John Maplethorpe said:

What's the point of hiding them under a table with a tablecloth over them if the ballots were legal? They could have just sat those cases on top of the table or in a corner with the other ballots, but they put them in a hidden spot? The story the Secretary of State's flunky told is bogus..

At any rate, elections are supposed to be transparent right? Pulling cases full of ballots out from under a hidden spot in the middle of the night when a lot of observers have left does not scream transparency at all...This requires an investigation by real law enforcement not just a statement by some corrupt politician..
John Maplethorpe
AG
Maybe they weren't hidden if you are looking from ground level instead of 20 feet in the air from the other side of the room where the camera was positioned.

Quote:

There wasn't a bin that had ballots in it under that table. It was an empty bin and the ballots from it were actually out on the table when the media were still there, and then it was placed back into the box when the media were still there and placed next to the table.
pacecar02
GisselMcDonald
mesocosm said:

Ramdiesel said:

Jmiller said:

1997Aggie said:

Jmiller said:

Are you really trying to have an honest conversation when there is literally video testimony answering your questions from the guy in charge a few post above?
The poster said proudly "been investigated, WIDELY reported" so I'm just asking for links to the investigation not a video from the leader of the corruption itself trying to explain the unexplainable.

They talk about who has looked into the video including The SoS investors and Gab Sterling who said the video shows normal election procedures. The was no evidence of wrongdoing so I doubt there will be a report.

When they are in a court of law and the evidence is there, we will see what these 2 traitors say. I think the evidence will eventually be so overwhelming that these 2 are going to go down as the 2 biggest traitors to our country ever. They are both acting like a couple of scumbags that know the gig is up and they been caught. They just want this election over with fast and hope this goes away. It isn't going away..

Pure fantasy
Disagree. People got caught with their hand in the cookie jar and your preconceived bias keeps you from acknowledging the truth and believing some half-cocked explanation.
aggiejayrod
AG
John Maplethorpe said:

aggiehawg said:

John Maplethorpe said:

Liar.

Which part? How many fake stories have you posted over the last few weeks that were obviously bunk? Would be evident with a halfway working BS detector you seem to lack.

She has more integrity in her pinky than you do in all of your socks you keep posting in this board with. I can't believe a Russiagate truther thinks he has any legs to stand on about buying fake stories.
Philip J Fry
AG
John Maplethorpe said:

Maybe they weren't hidden if you are looking from ground level instead of 20 feet in the air from the other side of the room where the camera was positioned.

Quote:

There wasn't a bin that had ballots in it under that table. It was an empty bin and the ballots from it were actually out on the table when the media were still there, and then it was placed back into the box when the media were still there and placed next to the table.

You can see them move the table cloth when they pull the boxes out. They were hidden.
1997Aggie
AG
John Maplethorpe said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/georgia-recertifies-election-results-fulton-county-video

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2020/12/fact-check-video-from-ga-does-not-show-suitcases-filled-with-ballots-pulled-from-under-a-table-after-poll-workers-dismissed.html

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/politics/elections/fact-checking-claims-about-fulton-countys-election/85-89c150d2-c917-44b6-b7ab-a29dd9dcb888
Well those links sure did solve the mystery. I'm sold. The people responsible for counting the votes said nothing to see here so I guess it's true. Tell me, was there an actual water pipe break that night at the arena that caused the counting to mysteriously stop? Certainly there was right?
John Maplethorpe
AG
You guys are asking for official government investigations and you got one from the Republican administration in Georgia. Lin Wood can bring a suit and hash it out with all the witnesses if it isn't dismissed before trial.
unmade bed
relevant affidavit filed in Georgia Kraken suit regarding this incident:

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.284055/gov.uscourts.gand.284055.72.1.pdf

M-K-TAG
AG
unmade bed said:

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.284055/gov.uscourts.gand.284055.72.1.pdf

One from the other side:

https://beta.documentcloud.org/documents/20420331-mitchell-harrison-affidavit

Affidavit vs Affidavit.. semantics or not... the observers were deceived into leaving so that the count could continue unobserved.
John Maplethorpe
AG
Unobserved except for cameras everywhere, 5 people, including the election office monitor.

The statements don't necessarily contradict. Cutters were done and told to go home, someone misinterpreted that counting was done, just a mixup. The actual ballots in question were opened and sorted with Republican poll watchers present and can be tracked through the whole day on camera footage.
sanangelo
AG
When I read the Factchecker websites FB posts to debunk the 'suitcases full of ballots' the reporters on those stories claim the GA Sec of State folks say the ballots weren't being counted or something. Furthermore, they claim that the issue is resolved.

In the GA Sec of State affidavit posted above, the conclusion is that there is an ongoing investigation.. still!

When the penalty of punishment for perjury is among the gov't officials, a slightly different counter-story emerges. I believe the poll watchers. They were kicked out and those ballots were scanned until Trump lost.
San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
unmade bed
M-K-TAG said:

unmade bed said:

One from the other side:

Affidavit vs Affidavit.. semantics or not... the observers were deceived into leaving so that the count could continue unobserved.

You seem to be reading motive in to what happened ("so the count could continue unobserved"). Even from the affidavit you linked to, that affiant just said that the lady with blonde braids yelled out to the workers to stop working and come back in the morning and so all workers except for 4 left.

This doesn't seem to conflict with Georgia SoS's side of the story that the employees that were opening and sorting ballots were sent home.

I said when the video first came out that it was suspicious and I needed to see a reasonable explanation for it as well as evidence of how those boxes came to be placed under that table.

Well, I think the explanation provided is somewhat reasonable and the fact that the investigator says the the ballots were put into the boxes with watchers there and put under the table with watchers there makes me fee less suspicious of what was first shown in the video. I assume Trump folks have all the video as well and I think it's interesting they have no released video of the boxes being placed there. Last week they said they were "trying to find that part of the video" because they had only had it for less than 24 hours. Surely they have found it now and if it shows something contrary to what SoS says, I imagine we will be hearing about it or seeing that shortly.
M-K-TAG
AG
unmade bed said:

M-K-TAG said:

unmade bed said:

One from the other side:

You seem to be reading motive in to what happened ("so the count could continue unobserved"). Even from the affidavit you linked to, that affiant just said that the lady with blonde braids yelled out to the workers to stop working and come back in the morning and so all workers except for 4 left.

This doesn't seem to conflict with Georgia SoS's side of the story that the employees that were opening and sorting ballots were sent home.

I said when the video first came out that it was suspicious and I needed to see a reasonable explanation for it as well as evidence of how those boxes came to be placed under that table.

Well, I think the explanation provided is somewhat reasonable and the fact that the investigator says the the ballots were put into the boxes with watchers there and put under the table with watchers there makes me fee less suspicious of what was first shown in the video. I assume Trump folks have all the video as well and I think it's interesting they have no released video of the boxes being placed there. Last week they said they were "trying to find that part of the video" because they had only had it for less than 24 hours. Surely they have found it now and if it shows something contrary to what SoS says, I imagine we will be hearing about it or seeing that shortly.

Good points but I will agree to disagree with you on the SOS statement vs observer statement because:

After the person arrived back at 1am he states at the end of his affidavit that they were told counting had been going on and they asked the security rep to take him and his counterpart to the ballot counting area:

Quote:

"Again we were told that those counting the ballots had "just finished" and that that there had been about 5 people there. Trevin and I thought that was odd because at 10:30PM Regina Waller and the supervisor lady had said they were done counting for the night and would not resume until 8:30 AM the next morning."

To me that says they left thinking no more counting would be occurring until the morning. Would they have left if they thought counting would still be continuing? I don't think so.

unmade bed
I don't doubt they thought counting was done for the night. Its questionable whether they were flat out told counting was done for the night (as opposed to ballot opening and sorting). Would be nice to have audio along with the video.
BusterAg
AG
unmade bed said:

This incident has been referenced in the latest lawsuit filed by Trump campaign (see this thread for suit info and look at page 42 of complaint: https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3162702 ).

If something was done improperly it should be established in court and if it is, Trump team should be entitled to whatever remedy the court deems appropriate. Sort of pointless to argue back in forth about it over the internet based on information provided in tweets and "journalist" debunkers.

Untill the next election. 2022 is going to be the year of "don't vote for cheaters"
BusterAg
AG
unmade bed said:

I don't doubt they thought counting was done for the night. Its questionable whether they were flat out told counting was done for the night (as opposed to ballot opening and sorting). Would be nice to have audio along with the video.

We all heard on the news about the busted pipe that was really a leaky toilet.
thirdcoast
AG
This guy just danced around the topic of GOP observers being told to leave. He just said there was nothing shady about the ballots pulled out from under table.

This guy is a great goal tender

unmade bed
BusterAg said:

unmade bed said:

Yes. And turns out that occurred way earlier in the day. Question though: Did election officials ever officially announce that counting was being stopped due to a water leak, or did initial media report get it wrong? Certainly wouldn't be the first time media got initial reports wrong.

Isn't it possible that in answering a media question about counting not being finished, a plumbing issue at the site was mentioned and media initially took that to mean it had just occurred and caused activity to stop as opposed to it happening several hours earlier and just delaying things?
Jeeper79
AG
Ramdiesel said:

John Maplethorpe said:

What's the point of hiding them under a table with a tablecloth over them if the ballots were legal? They could have just sat those cases on top of the table or in a corner with the other ballots, but they put them in a hidden spot? The story the Secretary of State's flunky told is bogus..

At any rate, elections are supposed to be transparent right? Pulling cases full of ballots out from under a hidden spot in the middle of the night when a lot of observers have left does not scream transparency at all...This requires an investigation by real law enforcement not just a statement by some corrupt politician..

That's a stretch. First, what says they were hidden? That implies intent which is unfounded. Second, surely there are better places to hide your plans to overthrow the head of the federal government than unsecured in the same room with people trying to catch you doing that very thing where the cameras never stop rolling.
BusterAg
AG
unmade bed said:

BusterAg said:

unmade bed said:

Yes. And turns out that occurred way earlier in the day. Question though: Did election officials ever officially announce that counting was being stopped due to a water leak, or did initial media report get it wrong? Certainly wouldn't be the first time media got initial reports wrong.

Isn't it possible that in answering a media question about counting not being finished, a plumbing issue at the site was mentioned and media initially took that to mean it had just occurred and caused activity to stop as opposed to it happening several hours earlier and just delaying things?

Vote counting stopped.

Poll watchers were told to go home.

Votes came out from under tables.

Votes were wheeled in through the back door at 4 am.

Then Biden overcame a 10% deficit at 4am.

Its not rocket science.

Everything else is spin.
BusterAg
AG
alans17 said:

Ramdiesel said:

John Maplethorpe said:

That's a stretch. First, what says they were hidden? That implies intent which is unfounded. Second, surely there are better places to hide your plans to overthrow the head of the federal government than unsecured in the same room with people trying to catch you doing that very thing where the cameras never stop rolling.

Stretch? Why were the boxes ignored until poll watchers went home?
thirdcoast
AG
Gabriel Sterling just now said that "no one was told to leave". But right before he said that, he said "its hard, because there is no audio in the video...its basically a he said she said".

So, he is basically siding with the people who are declining to speak publicly and lawyering up, and against those who have submitted sworn affidavits saying they were dismissed.
Jeeper79
AG
Philip J Fry said:

Carolin_Gallego said:

Is Gabriel Sterling, the Georgia, Republican, Secretary of State, who was aware of the on-going counting in the video, and had an investigator onsite, in on this supposed fraud attempt?

So we may have a time period where the R and D observers are out of the room (Georgia law 21-2-408 doesn't require observers in the room) and we only have the election officials and their security observers onsite and working alone on camera and this is where the Georgia election was stolen?

It's a very weak argument.

Sure.

Your graph shows a spike which could be specifically investigated for wrong doing, including audit data for time stamp and (presumably) the machine which counted it. I'd assume these have been reviewed. That's the real "tale of the tape", regardless of what anyone thinks they saw. If no wrong doing has been reported by Republican election officials, I have zero reason to believe anything on that tape isn't in the up and up.
unmade bed
The affidavit posted above from Poll Watcher doesn't say she was told to leave. It says the lady in blonde braids announced to election workers to go home and come back tomorrow morning.

Are there affidavits from workers stating that they were flat told they had to leave?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.