Atlanta Suitcase Votes

11,010 Views | 153 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by richardag
Gaius Rufus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

Maury is a troll. His info is BS.

We can see the video and they have affidavits corroborating everything we have seen.

The state of Georgia disagrees with you. Are you saying you are more knowledgeable of the situation than the state is?
Philip J Fry
AG
Again. If those running the election are corrupt, then there's no reason for me to believe those same officials. It really isn't that hard.
Gap
AG
Nothing to see here. No, you will not get an explanation, a press conference, or a report explaining their investigation that that makes sense or is transparency, but just know that your government experts have looked at it, have everything they need, and declared all is well. You don't need to know any more, so go away. Is that the conclusion here?
Maury Ballstein
Philip J Fry said:

Again. If those running the election are corrupt, then there's no reason for me to believe those same officials. It really isn't that hard.

Republicans sabotaged the election for Democrats. That's really the theory you're going with instead of dealing with reality?
Philip J Fry
AG
Do I need to type it slower for you? You need an independent investigator to clear this. Not the person who at best ran an incompetent election. These people have egos. The last thing they'll do is own up to a mistake.

I also love your notion that a republican can't be bought off or blackmailed.
Maury Ballstein
Philip J Fry said:

Do I need to type it slower for you? You need an independent investigator to clear this. Not the person who at best ran an incompetent election. These people have egos. The last thing they'll do is own up to a mistake.

I also love your notion that a republican can't be bought off or blackmailed.

This already happened you just refuse to let reality invade comfortable delusion. 1 person may keep a secret but not hundreds.
Philip J Fry
AG
Yeah. I tend to trust my eyes. I've read their analysis and none of it actually answers the mail.

Why were they stored under a table?
Was there anything special about those specific ballots?
Why did they announce they were stopping the count? (Bold face lie to say they didn't announce this.)
Why did they wait for everyone to leave before they got busy counting again?
Why is the lady in purple putting the same ballot through multiple times?

Maury Ballstein
Did you watch all 10 hours of video? Did you interview witnesses?

Do you really think Georgia Republicans are involved in a vast global conspiracy to steal the election from Trump?
Philip J Fry
AG
Inconsequential. As I said, they didn't address any of the major issues the video shows.
Maury Ballstein
Philip J Fry said:

Inconsequential. As I said, they didn't address any of the major issues the video shows.

They actually did. The Republican appointed state investigators interviewed witnesses and accessed hundreds of hours of security footage.

You prefer the 90 second twitter narration and I get it, it's hard to internalize Santa Claus isn't real, but that's part of growing up
BanderaAg956
Maury Ballstein said:

Philip J Fry said:

They actually did. The Republican appointed state investigators interviewed witnesses and accessed hundreds of hours of security footage.

You prefer the 90 second twitter narration and I get it, it's hard to internalize Santa Claus isn't real, but that's part of growing up

That is a BOLDFACE LIE - show the investigation, not just the SOS's claims of nothing! Let's interview the so called investigators and witnesses and suspects on television for all to see!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
Maury Ballstein
They investigated, widely reported. You prefer to believe a wild conspiracy involving Georgia Republicans, German servers, tablecloths, George Soros, Scytl, Krakens.

You are welcome to take the train to crazy town but I prefer reality.
pacecar02
your debunk got debunked

Jmiller
JP_Losman said:

Ask yourself why would ballots, at any time or place, be stored and hidden under a table.

Nothing at any time during an election w thousands of paper ballots should be hidden from sight.

There is no reasonable explanation for what is in that recording especially given the larger context involving testimony from dozens of election workers in the state
Except there is a reasonable explanation.

Richard Barron, the elections director in Fulton County, which includes Atlanta, explains the events in the video with the county's elections officials.

Gbr1971
Get this in a court. I personally think it would not stand up to scrutiny in front of a judge or jury, but let's get it off Twitter and YouTube and In court.
Jeeper79
AG
What's the charge here? That the ballots are fraudulent?
TRADUCTOR
alans17 said:

Legit ballots, illegally cast.
Jeeper79
AG
law-apt-3g said:

alans17 said:

What does that mean? How does that sway an election?
M-K-TAG
AG
alans17 said:

law-apt-3g said:

alans17 said:

What does that mean? How does that sway an election?
The ballots were hidden from view until Republican poll observers were told that counting was stopping. So they left and then the poll workers surreptitiously began counting unobserved. We don't know that these were legit ballots or not. The theory which is very plausible is the ballots were probably all made out for Biden only... and then the spike in votes for almost all Biden and not Trump during this time frame corroborates that theory. The sway occurs that in the couple of hours that they counted it added thousands of votes that gave the lead to Biden... votes that are in serious question. Of course people like Ballz will tell you we are all crazy. Don't believe his gaslighting... He is quite the chatty Cathy doll on his Biden talking points...
biglebowski
law-apt-3g said:

alans17 said:

Obviously sarcasm.
1997Aggie
AG
Maury Ballstein said:

They investigated, widely reported. You prefer to believe a wild conspiracy involving Georgia Republicans, German servers, tablecloths, George Soros, Scytl, Krakens.

You are welcome to take the train to crazy town but I prefer reality.
If the investigation has been so widely reported, then certainly you can provide a few links to back up your claims instead of just running your mouth denying things like the rest of the corrupt MSM.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Don't waste your time.
Jmiller
Are you really trying to have an honest conversation when there is literally video testimony answering your questions from the guy in charge a few post above?
1997Aggie
AG
Jmiller said:

Are you really trying to have an honest conversation when there is literally video testimony answering your questions from the guy in charge a few post above?
The poster said proudly "been investigated, WIDELY reported" so I'm just asking for links to the investigation not a video from the leader of the corruption itself trying to explain the unexplainable.
richardag
pacecar02 said:

your debunk got debunked

Thank you for the link. All the debunking just got debunked by election officials. Yet the usual posters denying anything wrong happened still insist there be no investigation.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
Jmiller
1997Aggie said:

Jmiller said:

The poster said proudly "been investigated, WIDELY reported" so I'm just asking for links to the investigation not a video from the leader of the corruption itself trying to explain the unexplainable.

They talk about who has looked into the video including The SoS investors and Gab Sterling who said the video shows normal election procedures. The was no evidence of wrongdoing so I doubt there will be a report.
John Maplethorpe
AG
1997Aggie said:

Jmiller said:

If you think the investigators are corrupt why would you accept a "link" any more than you accept their statements about the investigation?
1997Aggie
AG
John Maplethorpe said:

1997Aggie said:

Jmiller said:

If you think the investigators are corrupt why would you accept a "link" any more than you accept their statements about the investigation?
I didn't say I would accept it. I'm simply calling on that poster to prove their "been investigated, WIDELY reported" statement with links to a few of these reports since there are so many out there that I have not seen. I want to be educated.
John Maplethorpe
AG
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/georgia-recertifies-election-results-fulton-county-video

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2020/12/fact-check-video-from-ga-does-not-show-suitcases-filled-with-ballots-pulled-from-under-a-table-after-poll-workers-dismissed.html

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/politics/elections/fact-checking-claims-about-fulton-countys-election/85-89c150d2-c917-44b6-b7ab-a29dd9dcb888
Philip J Fry
AG

1). Not a suit case. First, Pick didn't declare it a suitcase. She said she would "call it" a suitcase likely not knowing the official term. Does they change anything?

2). This is the heart of the issue. Not whether the remaining ballots were in a bin or a suitcase.

3). Notifying the media and the watchers that the are "done counting for the night" would technically fall into the "no one told/forced to leave" category. It's splitting hairs and dishonest. Eye witnesses were told they were wrapping up for the night.

4). JESUS H. ****ING CHRIST. Yes, this is the whole point of the fraud! The story wasn't debunked at all and you're linking the flimsiest of BS to brush it under the table with the rest of the uncounted ballots.
Carolin_Gallego

Is Gabriel Sterling, the Georgia, Republican, Secretary of State, who was aware of the on-going counting in the video, and had an investigator onsite, in on this supposed fraud attempt?

So we may have a time period where the R and D observers are out of the room (Georgia law 21-2-408 doesn't require observers in the room) and we only have the election officials and their security observers onsite and working alone on camera and this is where the Georgia election was stolen?

It's a very weak argument.
We believe progress is made through MORE discussion, not LESS, and we believe that to be true even if the topics are uncomfortable and we occasionally disagree with one another. - TexAgs
The name-calling technique making false associations is a child's game. The propagandist who uses this technique hopes that the audience will reject a person and their argument on this false basis.
M-K-TAG
AG
Carolin_Gallego said:

Is Gabriel Sterling, the Georgia, Republican, Secretary of State, who was aware of the on-going counting in the video, and had an investigator onsite, in on this supposed fraud attempt?

So we may have a time period where the R and D observers are out of the room (Georgia law 21-2-408 doesn't require observers in the room) and we only have the election officials and their security observers onsite and working alone on camera and this is where the Georgia election was stolen?

Gabriel Sterling is a Never Trumper:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/explains-lot-corrupt-georgia-elections-official-gabriel-sterling-unhinged-nevertrumper-tweeted-nasty-attacks-donald-trump/

Yep.... most secure election ever.
Ramdiesel
Jmiller said:

1997Aggie said:

Jmiller said:

They talk about who has looked into the video including The SoS investors and Gab Sterling who said the video shows normal election procedures. The was no evidence of wrongdoing so I doubt there will be a report.

When they are in a court of law and the evidence is there, we will see what these 2 traitors say. I think the evidence will eventually be so overwhelming that these 2 are going to go down as the 2 biggest traitors to our country ever. They are both acting like a couple of scumbags that know the gig is up and they been caught. They just want this election over with fast and hope this goes away. It isn't going away..
Carolin_Gallego
M-K-TAG said:

Carolin_Gallego said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/explains-lot-corrupt-georgia-elections-official-gabriel-sterling-unhinged-nevertrumper-tweeted-nasty-attacks-donald-trump/

There it is. He gets mad at Trump (with reason) and now he is "Never Trumper". (Other acceptable answers are RINO or Deep State.)

Sorry, but those excuses are pathetic.
We believe progress is made through MORE discussion, not LESS, and we believe that to be true even if the topics are uncomfortable and we occasionally disagree with one another. - TexAgs
The name-calling technique making false associations is a child's game. The propagandist who uses this technique hopes that the audience will reject a person and their argument on this false basis.
M-K-TAG
AG
Carolin_Gallego said:

M-K-TAG said:

Carolin_Gallego said:

H

There it is. He gets mad at Trump (with reason) and now he is "Never Trumper". (Other acceptable answers are RINO or Deep State.)

Sorry, but those excuses are pathetic.
His previous tweets show he had a bias against trump even putting #NeverTrump in a tweet... They are from 2016... His words not mine. He was biased against Trump before he was even elected.... Sorry you FAIL.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.