Thank you President Trump

10,660 Views | 177 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by pdc093
BigRobSA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Favre4 said:

BigRobSA said:

Rittenhouse said:

BigRobSA said:

ttu_85 said:

dermdoc said:

Tarponfly said:

dermdoc said:

For getting a covid vaccine this fast. And creating an economy that is able to rebound with all the stuff going on. And signing unprecedented ME peace agreements.

Unfortunately, I think history books will erroneously give all this credit to Biden.

Best President of my lifetime and not trolling. Reagan was good but not as good as Trump.

His only sin was being unlikeable.
Reagan earned a second term by a landslide and was actually a republican and an intelligent human being. Jesus H. Christ.
I loved Reagan. Unsure if he would have been able to handle what Trump went through as far as social and main stream media.
Ten times better. Reagan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Trump. oops too many GT's. Not even close Doc.

Yep. And even Reagan wasn't the conservative dynamo he's made out to be but he was the GOAT, still.

No. Reagan passed emtala, issued amnesty, and dramatically increased the national debt.

Trump is far more conservative than Reagan ever was.

You just don't like him personally.

Trump increased the debt more than him. He also is anti-2a and protectionist, etc.

Reagan >>>>>>>>Trump, and its not even close.

Trump has been better than I expected, but that was a LOOOOOOW bar to hurdle.

I was around to see both... But I totally disagree, trump by a landslide.

I've never seen the love for a president like republicans have for Trump. Honestly I've never seen that from either side and that includes how the dems feel about OBAMA. Reagan is next in pecking order though..

He did everything he said he was gonna do.. And anything he didn't feel at the feet of the republican congress... Love him

I was too.

And Trump isn't fit to lick Reagan's jock.

Reagan was a better man and a better President, and it's not even close.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
geoag58
AG
BigRobSA said:

Favre4 said:

BigRobSA said:

Rittenhouse said:

BigRobSA said:

ttu_85 said:

dermdoc said:

Tarponfly said:

dermdoc said:

For getting a covid vaccine this fast. And creating an economy that is able to rebound with all the stuff going on. And signing unprecedented ME peace agreements.

Unfortunately, I think history books will erroneously give all this credit to Biden.

Best President of my lifetime and not trolling. Reagan was good but not as good as Trump.

His only sin was being unlikeable.
Reagan earned a second term by a landslide and was actually a republican and an intelligent human being. Jesus H. Christ.
I loved Reagan. Unsure if he would have been able to handle what Trump went through as far as social and main stream media.
Ten times better. Reagan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Trump. oops too many GT's. Not even close Doc.

Yep. And even Reagan wasn't the conservative dynamo he's made out to be but he was the GOAT, still.

No. Reagan passed emtala, issued amnesty, and dramatically increased the national debt.

Trump is far more conservative than Reagan ever was.

You just don't like him personally.

Trump increased the debt more than him. He also is anti-2a and protectionist, etc.

Reagan >>>>>>>>Trump, and its not even close.

Trump has been better than I expected, but that was a LOOOOOOW bar to hurdle.

I was around to see both... But I totally disagree, trump by a landslide.

I've never seen the love for a president like republicans have for Trump. Honestly I've never seen that from either side and that includes how the dems feel about OBAMA. Reagan is next in pecking order though..

He did everything he said he was gonna do.. And anything he didn't feel at the feet of the republican congress... Love him

I was too.

And Trump isn't fit to lick Reagan's jock.

Reagan was a better man and a better President, and it's not even close.

Reagan was the best public speaker I have ever heard. Besides Trumps failure to deal with the debt(outside of Rand Paul name one nationally know politician who is) I would match Trump's policy triumphs with Reagans any day.
And if President Trump had not been subjected to coup attempts, a fake impeachment and china virus in his first term and election fraud hadn't cheated him of a second term, so far, he may have brought the ccp to it's knees.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
titan
S

Yes. Its one of the better arguments that this election was steered by China. They had overwhelming motive to do so, plenty of `smoke' (some literal, like the Houston embassy incident) and the candidate is known to be suborned by China.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
pdc093
Gunny!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.