Thank you President Trump

10,591 Views | 177 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by pdc093
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For getting a covid vaccine this fast. And creating an economy that is able to rebound with all the stuff going on. And signing unprecedented ME peace agreements.

Unfortunately, I think history books will erroneously give all this credit to Biden.

Best President of my lifetime and not trolling. Reagan was good but not as good as Trump.

His only sin was being unlikeable.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Faustus
Let Operation Warp Speed be his legacy. My only regret is that it was even necessary given that we already had HCQ + zinc.

Ditto POTUS. Reagan couldn't hold a candle. And if you think he wasn't likable and that it was Trump's sin, that seems like it's more on you than him.
BoerneAg11
AG
It is interesting to see the balance between praise for Trump and accelerating the vaccine compared to criticism of the vaccine because it was accelerated.
I Am A Critic
We wouldn't be in such dire need of a vaccine if he'd taken this thing seriously and been a leader from the very beginning.

The economy and stock market are not the same thing.

Meaningless Middle East peace agreements don't count. Unless it's Israel/Palestine or Israel/Iran, it doesn't matter.

Worst president of all time, and that includes William Henry Harrison.

250,000+ unnecessary dead on his watch. So much for being a recordholder.
Username checks out.
Magic City Wings
His legacy is going to be 300,000+ dead and countless failed small businesses due to lack of leadership on COVID-19.
Ag-Yoakum95
AG
AgBMF42 said:

His legacy is going to be 300,000+ dead and countless failed small businesses due to lack of leadership on COVID-19.
LOL......you liberal numskulls can't help yourselves. You guys voted for an idiot that thought it was a bad idea to close travel off to / from China where the stupid virus originated. How dumb are you people?
ranchag04
AG
AgBMF42 said:

Such a lazy take
AGHouston11
AG
Reagan wasn't liked by the Democrats at all when he was president.

Trump is in a modern era of Democrats that are more aligned with Communists than a Republic!

He is hated because he has taken ZERO crap from his opposition from both parties and has kicked the press in the balls.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
More like saved 1,700,000 based on early predictions.

Mental gymnastics going on here. The states killed small businesses. I'll hang up and wait while you explain the way you would save small businesses and lock down at the same time.
BanderaAg956
I Am A Critic said:

We wouldn't be in such dire need of a vaccine if he'd taken this thing seriously and been a leader from the very beginning.

Meaningless Middle East peace agreements don't count. Unless it's Israel/Palestine or Israel/Iran, it doesn't matter.

Proof that mental illness does affect the ability to understand fact and logic!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
YouBet
AG
The two liberals that have posted are f'ing morons.

*** Personal attacks are out of bounds. Come back in a few days and try again -- Staff ***
Mayor West
AG
dermdoc said:

For getting a covid vaccine this fast. And creating an economy that is able to rebound with all the stuff going on. And signing unprecedented ME peace agreements.

Unfortunately, I think history books will erroneously give all this credit to Biden.

Best President of my lifetime and not trolling. Reagan was good but not as good as Trump.

No, his only sin was being a Republican. He was well loved by many on the left before he ran as a Republican. Oprah and HRC even thought he'd be a good president... assuming he would be running as a Democrat
Onceaggie2.0
Best president in my lifetime
GenericAggie
AG
Faustus said:

Let Operation Warp Speed be his legacy. My only regret is that it was even necessary given that we already had HCQ + zinc.

Ditto POTUS. Reagan couldn't hold a candle. And if you think he wasn't likable and that it was Trump's sin, that seems like it's more on you than him.

HCQ is not effective. But you do you.
Onceaggie2.0
GenericAggie said:

Faustus said:

HCQ is not effective. But you do you.

Yes it is my goodness
titan
S
dermdoc said:

NO. The panegyrists and first wave of sycophantism history will. But not the lasting kind. All the `feelz' oriented stuff won't register--- they will see the economy 2017-2019, the Mideast policies, the overall enfranchisement. The election will be one of the great frauds of history, something like how Teapot Dome or Daley's Chicago is recalled without even knowing the details. Biden-Kamala's DC will be seen that way. By then history will probably also show covid was a Chinese attack, and it might even be discussing things in terms of after World War IV (remember consider the Cold War the third) when this Chinese attempt to master much of our government will be seen in context. Levin just mentioned no less than 1,000 scientists fleeing the crack-down about technology theft--- that is how much has been going on, for example.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
John Maplethorpe
AG
Moderna created their vaccine with private funding in January while Trump was still calling it a hoax, flu, goes away in a few days.

The Pfizer vaccine was developed in Germany by Biontech.
richardag
I Am A Critic said:

• Thank you President Trump for immediately forming a task force (Jan '19)concerning COVID even though the supposed scientific community (Fauci et.al) initially dismissed it based on lies from China.
  • Thank you President Trump for the unprecedented early banning travel from China in face of opposition to unfounded objections from the lying, corrupt, plagiarist, POS Biden along with Pelosi, Schumer and the Democratic Party leadership who called you a racist xenophobe for this ban.
  • Thank you President Trump for the travel ban that allowed the task force an unprecedented head start replacing all the PPE and ventilators the previous administration allowed to dwindled to horrifically low levels due to their failed attempt to mitigate H1N1.

• Thank you President Trump for the historically high economy based on unemployment numbers. The historically lowest unemployment numbers for Black Americans, the lowest unemployment for Hispanics in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for women in decades and the highest labor participation rate in years.
  • Thank you President Trump for reducing the dependence on food stamps in years and raising millions out of poverty.
  • Thank you President Trump for bringing back manufacturing jobs the previous administration stated categorically would never return to the USA.
  • Thank you President Trump for the historic Stock Market highs due to the unprecedented strength of the economy due to the unburdened business environment through elimination of useless regulations.
  • Thank you President Trump for helping make the USA energy independent fueling the enormous rebound in the economy after the previous administrations failed attempts, which the previous administration oversaw the most anemic recovery over the longest period in the modern history of the USA.

• Thank you President Trump for elimination of the ISIS caliphate.
  • Thank you President Trump for executing the top 2 terrorists on the plant.
  • Thank you President Trump for extracting the USA from the failed Iran agreement and increasing sanctions on Iran preventing additional terrorists across the Middle East.
  • Thank you President Trump for the above actions allowing the more moderate Middle East nations to feel confident enough to step forward in historic peace agreements in the Middle East that no previous President has remotely come close to achieving.

edit: changed respirators to ventilators
-We understand why children are afraid of darkness ... but why are men afraid of light?
Plato
thirdcoast
AG
Thanks for going into office more wealthy than you left. That probably hasn't happened since the colonial days. Modern dems accumulate 100s of millions on gov salaries.
Ronald Reagan
dermdoc said:

Agreed.
TexAgs91
AG
dermdoc said:

He was likable enough to get reelected
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Barnyard96
AG
Someone still has to explain to Biden how to use a syringe.
deddog
AG
I Am A Critic said:

Did Trump cause deaths in other countries too?
Such a laughable and intellectually lazy take
Ronald Reagan
#Mke said:

AgBMF42 said:

I would respond to this but the moderators would come after me for being too mean so I typed this instead

The moderation here completely sucks.

*** If you have comments on moderation, please send them to Moderator at Texags. Posts like this will earn time off -- Staff ***
dermdoc
AG
I Am A Critic said:

Just curious, what could Trump have done differently? And I assume you voted for Biden who accused Trump of being a racist, xenophobe whatever for doing that.

And how many dead from covid would there be if Biden was President? You stated 250k unnecessary deaths.

So messiah Joe would have saved everyone?

How?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ronald Reagan
AgBMF42 said:

Interesting theory. How do you reconcile this with....the entire world dealing with this same issue. Let's be clear: you're arguing Trump is responsible for every death. Putting aside for a moment how ridiculous that argument is in the face of logic, reason, and evidence just within our borders, how can you honestly believe this garbage?
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
I Am A Critic said:

Your critique is garbage. You should change your username.
AggDawg
AG
John Maplethorpe said:

Moderna created their vaccine with private funding in January while Trump was still calling it a hoax, flu, goes away in a few days.

Lol liberal lies
Marcus Brutus
Amen Dermdoc.

Best president of my lifetime. If given another term, the future would have been bright!

Marxism is on the way, but Trump was a beacon of light before the darkness.
Marcus Brutus
AgBMF42 said:

Lies, lies and more lies.
Marcus Brutus
John Maplethorpe said:

More lies from those who lie.
dermdoc
AG
Ronald Reagan said:

AgBMF42 said:

Interesting theory. How do you reconcile this with....the entire world dealing with this same issue. Let's be clear: you're arguing Trump is responsible for every death. Putting aside for a moment how ridiculous that argument is in the face of logic, reason, and evidence just within our borders, how can you honestly believe this garbage?
This is the same mind set who blamed Reagan for every AIDS death.

And as far as I know, Reagan was straight and was not an IV drug abuser.

Facts are an inconvenient truth. Especially for libs.
AggDogg61
AgBMF42 said:

After one year of sleepy Joe, you will be building statues of Trump.
Gunny456
AG
Gunny456
AG
Thank you for your post sir.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.