The "Big Guy" Biden is about to go Down.

88,216 Views | 792 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
will25u
How long do you want to ignore this user?

This has NOTHING to do with this thread. Please take your dribble elsewhere.

NOT TO MENTION it is a MOVIE. The actress is of age.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
FriscoKid said:

It's all disgusting. The scales of justice are waaaaaay out of balance right now. Trump needs to clean house in the FBI.
aginlakeway
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

Poor Rudy... So much work and effort only to have Borat spoil the day.

Old news. Try again.

https://pagesix.com/2020/07/08/rudy-giuliani-called-the-nypd-on-sacha-baron-cohen-over-prank-interview/
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
leftcoastaggie
AG
will25u said:

This has NOTHING to do with this thread. Please take your dribble elsewhere.

NOT TO MENTION it is a MOVIE. The actress is of age.
Yeah but what's going to get more press today? Rudy's hard drive or his floppy disk?
aggiehawg
AG
Source for the email I posted on previous page.

aggiehawg
AG
Sen Ron Johnson was active on twitter yesterday.

hbtheduce
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

Yeah, ignore evidence for your chuckles for the day. Rudy getting duped doesn't get Hunter of the hook.

Joker.
TexasAggie_02
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

his face is oranger than trump's, and his hands are soooo white. are we sure that isn't a mask?
leftcoastaggie
AG
hbtheduce said:

leftcoastaggie said:

Yeah, ignore evidence for your chuckles for the day. Rudy getting duped doesn't get Hunter of the hook.

Joker.
Actually, yes I am going to ignore the "evidence" that was provided by a guy that gut duped by Borat. Shows a true lack of critical thinking skills by old Rudy. If a B-list actor was able to dupe him, I'm sure somebody who was trained and had more experience in the matter would be able to easily do the same. Poor Rudy, not the October surprise he was hoping for.
Barnyard96
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

hbtheduce said:

leftcoastaggie said:

Joker.
Actually, yes I am going to ignore the "evidence" that was provided by a guy that gut duped by Borat. Shows a true lack of critical thinking skills by old Rudy. If a B-list actor was able to dupe him, I'm sure somebody who was trained and had more experience in the matter would be able to easily do the same. Poor Rudy, not the October surprise he was hoping for.
Borat over Ruder Guiliani.

Got it.
aezmvp
leftcoastaggie said:

hbtheduce said:

leftcoastaggie said:

Joker.
Yeah I know it's really hard to square the facts that are starting to line up with your internal narrative. It's pretty clear Joe raped Tara Reade and has a long, long history of sniffing young girls, his son Hunter who is a total degenerate, a crack head and it seems pretty clear a pedophile and that both them and his brother Jim are all corrupt selling public officer for private gain. But sure, Trump said mean things on Twitter. Well as long as we know you like the rapist with the pedophile son. Glad we straightened that out.
will25u
Barnyard96
Barnyard96
AG

Not much to see here but Frank is a DB.
BuddysBud
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

hbtheduce said:

leftcoastaggie said:

Joker.

That's a relief. We should have ignored any "evidence" that Schiff produced because he was duped by Russian D.J. It showed a true lack of critical thinking. I wish we had that standard in January so the entire impeachment farce would not have wasted so much time and expense.
leftcoastaggie
AG
BuddysBud said:

leftcoastaggie said:

hbtheduce said:

leftcoastaggie said:

Joker.

That's a relief. We should have ignored any "evidence" that Schiff produced because he was duped by Russian D.J. It showed a true lack of critical thinking. I wish we had that standard in January so the entire impeachment farce would not have wasted so much time and expense.
The GOP did ignore it, don't you remember.
hbtheduce
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

hbtheduce said:

leftcoastaggie said:

Joker.

Seeing photos of an adult male with his wiener hanging out in front of a minor doesn't require much critical thinking to label as a crime.

Unless the actress pulls the "biden laptop" out of her cooter in this scene, your attempts at deflection are the most feeble nonsense I've ever seen on this board.
aggiehawg
AG
aggiehawg said:

Hhmm, sure sounds like lobbying activity to me. Lobbying for the protection of one man, a Ukrainian oligarch, Zlochevsky. If Team Mueller had a smoking gun email like that against a Trumper, anyone think a FARA indictment wouldn't be a given?

ETA: Better image.

Need to bump this for the evening crowd. Any concerned moderate care to comment on this directive?
hbtheduce
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

BuddysBud said:

leftcoastaggie said:

hbtheduce said:

leftcoastaggie said:

Joker.

I remember dolts like Schiff, Clapper, and Brennan, swearing all over cable news the Trump family was facing indictments by Mueller. You know, lies specifically related to the topic at hand. Hell, Schiff got duped by two Russian "borat" radio hosts into trying to collude with Russians. ALSO DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE TOPIC AT HAND.

Giuliani getting duped means nothing to the evidence.
Prosperdick
AG
aggiehawg said:

aggiehawg said:

Hhmm, sure sounds like lobbying activity to me. Lobbying for the protection of one man, a Ukrainian oligarch, Zlochevsky. If Team Mueller had a smoking gun email like that against a Trumper, anyone think a FARA indictment wouldn't be a given?

ETA: Better image.

Need to bump this for the evening crowd. Any concerned moderate care to comment on this directive?

Talking points have been disseminated to the libs...they're in full deflection mode oh and Rudy got duped by Borat so that PC has to be fake, it just has to be.
leftcoastaggie
AG
hbtheduce said:

leftcoastaggie said:

BuddysBud said:

leftcoastaggie said:

hbtheduce said:

leftcoastaggie said:

Joker.

I remember dolts like Schiff, Clapper, and Brennan, swearing all over cable news the Trump family was facing indictments by Mueller. You know, lies specifically related to the topic at hand. Hell, Schiff got duped by two Russian "borat" radio hosts into trying to collude with Russians. ALSO DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE TOPIC AT HAND.

Unless the "evidence" is the real dupe.
backintexas2013
AG
Biden never met with them. Oh sorry he met it was unofficial. Yep and the people who loved the dossier are calling this out.
rwpag71
AG
barnyard1996 said:

Luntz was railing about how stupid the Trump campaign was to be focusing on Hunter. Makes me wonder if there aren't more of his emails on that laptop from hell.
hbtheduce
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

hbtheduce said:

leftcoastaggie said:

BuddysBud said:

leftcoastaggie said:

hbtheduce said:

leftcoastaggie said:

Joker.

Unless the "evidence" is the real dupe.

Yeah if this evidence is fake, it's fake. Should be an easy proof. Did the recipients have the same email? Are the photos real? To this point the emails look real. The alleged photos are only rumor.

Borat means nothing, unless his prank was faking this laptop.
will25u
rwpag71
AG
will25u said:

Does this have anything to do with the $3 MM wired by the Moscow widow to one of his firms?
will25u
The Fife
So is today the day the Big Guy goes down, or will it be like all the other days where he didn't?
ScottishFire
AG
The Fife said:

So is today the day the Big Guy goes down, or will it be like all the other days where he didn't?

You don't sink a Large Sea Vessel with one cannon shot.

Patience. Water will be coming in soon enough.
4stringAg
AG
will25u said:

Russian sounding last name!! RUSSIA!!! Disinformation!!
mwp02ag
AG
Yep, and each of our shots are more and more damning, each of theirs less so. They may or may not face prison but they'll never be able to peddle influence again. Tainted goods, no way he can be cleared to be president now.
kubiak03
AG
About two weeks too late.

Also, Media will keep this under the radar to the masses through to the election while putting enough fake ops out to make those that do take a moment to pay attention question the authenticity.

Have a few down the middle friends who just see this as partisan attacks on Biden...
BusterAg
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

hbtheduce said:

leftcoastaggie said:

Joker.
Is every person that Sasha has ever duped an idiot?

Sasha Cohen is a highly trained con man. It is his life. He is highly trained and practiced in pulling this off.

The list of people that have been fooled by him is long and distinguished.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
CSTXAg92
AG
rwpag71 said:

barnyard1996 said:

Luntz was railing about how stupid the Trump campaign was to be focusing on Hunter. Makes me wonder if there aren't more of his emails on that laptop from hell.
The Tweet seems to indicicate they almost ceratainly do, "We may have a few more that you could confirm as well. . . ."
HeadGames
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.