The "Big Guy" Biden is about to go Down.

88,135 Views | 792 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
texaglurkerguy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WHOOP!'91 said:

texaglurkerguy said:

localag88 said:

Bob Woodward was trying so hard to turn the conversation to Covid yesterday on "This Week" that Chris Wallace finally started laughing at him when he turned a court packing question into Trump's COVID failure somehow
Which is why unless there are more imminent bombshell coming I think the Hunter Biden hail mary will ultimately fall short, insofar as closing his polling deficit is concerned. Even so, 30 million ballots have already been cast and time is running short. COVID is for most people a more immediate concern than Biden's alleged corruption, the media will push it, and Trump's numbers on COVID are not good.

Which I don't get. Biden's "plan" isn't anything Trump didn't already do. Biden's response to H1N1 was terrible, and his words and actions at the start of this pandemic indicate he would have had a worse response. Simply not cutting off travel as quickly as Trump did - faster than anyone else in the world - would have cost untold lives. The longer he considered it racism and xenophobia, the more Americans would have died.

Biden is running on lies and media smears. Fine people on both sides? Lie. Suckers and losers? Lie. Bad COVID response? Meh, Trump did better than Biden would have. No American went without a ventilator. Trump popped up hospital capacity more than was needed. Trump has expedited a vaccine in record time.

But I guess he could have been more doom and gloom about it to make the Dems happier.
Death count at over 200k, lockdowns still partially going on 7 months in, economic collapse, etc. These things don't go unnoticed by the electorate. I don't personally think things would have been much better under Hillary/will be under Biden, but for better or for worse Americans are generally not happy with the response so far and will place the blame at the president's feet. From a re-election standpoint, a global pandemic is a rough hand to be dealt as an incumbent.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Death count at over 200k, lockdowns still partially going on 7 months in, millions of jobs still haven't come back, etc. These things don't go unnoticed by the electorate. I don't personally think things would have been much better under Hillary/will be under Biden, but for better or for worse Americans are generally not happy with the response so far and will place the blame at the president's feet. From a re-election standpoint, a global pandemic is a rough hand to be dealt as an incumbent.
How popular are deBlasio and Cuomo right now? Governor Newsome? Whitmer? And the rest of the draconian Dem Governors?

Not very. Americans know who to blame for nearly all of that.
texaglurkerguy
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Death count at over 200k, lockdowns still partially going on 7 months in, millions of jobs still haven't come back, etc. These things don't go unnoticed by the electorate. I don't personally think things would have been much better under Hillary/will be under Biden, but for better or for worse Americans are generally not happy with the response so far and will place the blame at the president's feet. From a re-election standpoint, a global pandemic is a rough hand to be dealt as an incumbent.
How popular are deBlasio and Cuomo right now? Governor Newsome? Whitmer? And the rest of the draconian Dem Governors?
I dunno, you tell me. Are any of them at risk of losing their races or have any seen approval drops due to their responses?

If so, that just further goes to show people will blame their leaders regardless of whether it's actually their fault. Trump deferring to the governors doesn't insulate him from that sentiment.
hbtheduce
AG
texaglurkerguy said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

I dunno, you tell me. Are any of them at risk of losing their races or have any seen approval drops due to their responses?

If so, that just further goes to show people will blame their leaders regardless of whether it's actually their fault. Trump deferring to the governors doesn't insulate him from that sentiment.

Actually agree with the second part. Might see a major changing or the guard just because of the political fallout from Covid at all levels.

Thanks China.
will25u
Good read.

richardag
will25u said:

Good read.

Replace AG Barr with shipwreckedcrew immediately.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
will25u
will25u
will25u
100% Pure Aggie
will25u said:

P.H. Dexippus
AG
T&Ps
The story isn't that [DeSantis] "couldn't win" the primary. The story is that an overwhelming majority of our population is heinously stupid. 50% of them vote for communists. 75% of the remaining 50% vote for Trump, who cant win. When the majority of the opposition party insists on voting for an opposition candidate who can't win, you get exactly the government you deserve. - Well Endowed Ag
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
100% Pure Aggie said:

will25u said:

Was he last seen cleaning his gun?

Yes, I know he was in the pen and all that, but maybe he keystered it and now will commit Arkancide Delawarecide.
aggiehawg
AG
will25u said:

Barr, doing work and making a trade. (As AG he's over the Bureau of Prisons.)

ETA: FTR, I think he was transferred to Club Fed in Maryland and not released...yet.
EKUAg
AG

BlackLab
AG
100% Pure Aggie said:

will25u said:

He's about to accidentally break his own neck.
will25u
dreyOO
will25u said:

Have they smashed it with a sledgehammer yet?
will25u
aggiehawg
AG
will25u said:

Hhmm. Saw a random tweet yesterday that Rudy was in Wilmington yesterday, at the police department. Didn't have any video so I didn't post it.

So Rudy is supposed to do a big drop of info tomorrow?
MosesHallRAB04
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Not very. Americans know who to blame for nearly all of that.

That's the problem. They don't know who to blame
will25u
Just posting another verification tweet.

aginlakeway
AG
will25u said:

Yikes. That's not good.

"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
peace
S
I wish there was some comfort in knowing the FBI has the laptop....once upon a time they did some investigating and people paid a price, not so much now with how they have taken a soft approach.;
Barnyard96
AG
aginlakeway said:

will25u said:

Yikes. That's not good.

I saw a poll the other day where a majority of likely voters prefer their partners to be of legal age.

I will try and find the link.
Ag87H2O
AG
dreyOO said:

will25u said:

Have they smashed it with a sledgehammer yet?
Too many people and organizations have copies now. Pandora's Box has been opened and it isn't getting shut this time.
Prosperdick
AG
But but but there's no way that's Hunter's laptop as he would never fly 3,000 miles to drop it off and also there's no way his lawyer would ask for it back.

I can only imagine the desperate searching on twitter for any nugget that can dispute these claims. Pooooooooor libs.
FbgTxAg
AG
How do you know they're underage?

I mean, if they're VERY young, you can infer, but how do you prove it? Especially if these girls aren't gonna be found or testify. I guess law enforcement that deals with that sort of thing have some sort of way to get by that question, but I'd be interested to know!
aggiehawg
AG
LOL.

Quote:

Elizabeth Guber is the daughter of Hollywood uber-Producer Peter Guber, who along with his former partner, Barbara Streisand paramour Jon Peters, produced such Hollywood hits as The Color Purple, Flashdance, Rain Man, Batman, Witches of Eastwick, Midnight Express, and at least a dozen more box office hits and Hollywood awards winners.
Jon Peters was her hairdresser. When hairdressers become multimillionaires...

will25u
aggiehawg
AG

Hhmm, sure sounds like lobbying activity to me. Lobbying for the protection of one man, a Ukrainian oligarch, Zlochevsky. If Team Mueller had a smoking gun email like that against a Trumper, anyone think a FARA indictment wouldn't be a given?
FriscoKid
AG
It's all disgusting. The scales of justice are waaaaaay out of balance right now. Trump needs to clean house in the FBI.
93MarineHorn
That last sentence of the email....interesting.
leftcoastaggie
AG
Poor Rudy... So much work and effort only to have Borat spoil the day.

aggiehawg
AG
93MarineHorn said:

That last sentence of the email....interesting.
Any questions about what the directive was? Get cases against Zlochevsky closed in Ukraine.

Two months later, that's exactly what Joe did.
93MarineHorn
No doubt.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.