The "Big Guy" Biden is about to go Down.

88,238 Views | 792 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
rsf0626
How long do you want to ignore this user?
stuff like this is why everybody hates politicians. Just so much corruption, greediness and selfishness on the left and right.
Prosperdick
AG
So help me out libs, did the Russians fake Hunter's signature too?

texaglurkerguy
Look for the dems and their media backers to shift the story toward COVID and a "3rd wave" in the closing weeks. Whether the Hunter story helps the Trump campaign overcome their polling deficit will depend on which of those two stories resonates more with the electorate. My bet is the former.
richardag
Prosperdick said:

So help me out libs, did the Russians fake Hunter's signature too?

Subpoena to appear before a Grand Jury and supply the laptop AND a hard drive. I believe that means an external hard drive which explains the sheer volume of information. Hunter's apparent signature adds additional credibility to the story reported.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Barnyard96
AG
That has to be the most expensive $85 repair bill in history.
FJB
AG
Says 3 MacBook Pros on the receipt right?
Who is John Galt?

sam callahan
The only questionable part of the whole story is that the bill was only $85
AgBQ-00
AG
SexyAg said:

Holy crap just saw that when you mentioned it. May lend more credence to the Chinese video about 3 hard drives
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.

We sing Hallelujah! The Lamb has overcome!
IDaggie06
AG
sam callahan said:

The only questionable part of the whole story is that the bill was only $85

Hunter Biden discount
richardag
SexyAg said:

The subpoena shown was for
  • a single MacBook and lists only one serial number &
  • a single external hard drive
Curious, wondering if there are additional subpoenas or Grand Juries?

ETA: or the other 2 laptops are not Hunter Biden's, now that would be interesting.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
OaklandAg06
AG
I don't think that the amount billed is that suspect. A lot of non Apple type of computer repair shops exist solely because they charge fractions of what the Apple/Geek Squad/the like charge for the same service. Its why you see so many iPhone screen repair shops that charge half of what the Apple store charges for the same repair.

bloom
The $85 may be the Diagnostic charge. Pay a flat fee diagnostic fee at drop off, then they will call with the needed repairs and see if you want to do the repairs. I assume the needed repairs were not completed? Anyone know?
will25u
SexyAg said:

OK, something is not adding up.

1. IF he left 3 MacBooks to recover the data, it would probably cost the $85 3 times.
2. The FBI is only looking for 1 macbook and 1 external HDD. Why not all 3?

I think this is an error on the receipt. There is probably only 1 Macbook and 1 external HDD.

ETA: Looked again. Probably was 3 macbooks.
localag88
Bob Woodward was trying so hard to turn the conversation to Covid yesterday on "This Week" that Chris Wallace finally started laughing at him when he turned a court packing question into Trump's COVID failure somehow
TheCougarHunter
AG
Is he in cuffs yet?
FriscoKid
AG
will25u said:

SexyAg said:

1. IF he left 3 MacBooks to recover the data, it would probably cost the $85 3 times.

I think this is an error on the receipt. There is probably only 1 Macbook and 1 external HDD.
The other two were damaged beyond repair. (according to a new NYP story)
will25u
FriscoKid said:

will25u said:

SexyAg said:

Yeah, I just looked again. It was 3 laptops.
fka ftc
If the HDDs were solid state and all he had to do was open the MacBook and or HDD enclosure and plug it into another computer and download, $85 seems honest and reasonable to me. Probably took the guy 30 minutes to do something Hunters dumbarse is either too lazy or too stupid to do on his own,
TexasAggie_02
AG
could just be that the other 2 did not have incriminating info on them. Maybe hunter had a clean machine for traveling, or they belonged to his kids or something. Maybe he intended to get them fixed and sell them, and then forgot about them. He probably doesn't understand how the cloud works, and bought a new computer and thought all was well.

Barnyard96
AG
As long as the flux capacitor has enough plutonium to reach 88mph we should be good.
IDaggie06
AG
Is it just me or do I already feel like this story is dying down? RELEASE MORE EMAILS AND PICTURES!
texaglurkerguy
localag88 said:

Bob Woodward was trying so hard to turn the conversation to Covid yesterday on "This Week" that Chris Wallace finally started laughing at him when he turned a court packing question into Trump's COVID failure somehow
Which is why unless there are more imminent bombshell coming I think the Hunter Biden hail mary will ultimately fall short, insofar as closing his polling deficit is concerned. Even so, 30 million ballots have already been cast and time is running short. COVID is for most people a more immediate concern than Biden's alleged corruption, the media will push it, and Trump's numbers on COVID are not good.

ANSC Ag
AG
What would you consider good Covid numbers?
texaglurkerguy
At a minimum, equal to or higher than his overall approval rating which as of now is not the case.
ANSC Ag
AG
You were talking approval numbers, gotcha. I agree. The Covid coverage has been as expected.
The Fife
FriscoKid said:

will25u said:

SexyAg said:

They were wiped with a cloth
ravingfans
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

We need an "undecided voter" to go rogue at one of these 10-person, sit in a circle on the floor events and ask him this live.

Those are all paid staffers and operatives at his events. None of them are "undecideds".
ravingfans
AG
Ag87H2O said:

After four years of lies, investigations, vicious attacks, and a sham impeachment against President Trump, this makes me very happy.

Biden and the Democrats deserve every bit of misery they are about to get and then some. I pray many people go to prison.

So ironic they picked the one candidate that would ultimately bring down the whole Party.

Actually, there is not a clean candidate to be found amongst the lib/dem party. They all have dirty hands. JB was just the most electable sacrificial goat this time around.
VegasAg86
AG
The Fife said:

FriscoKid said:

will25u said:

SexyAg said:

They were wiped with a cloth
Wouldn't "damaged beyond repair" imply "whacked with a hammer"?
unmade bed
richardag said:

unmade bed said:

FbgTxAg said:

richardag said:

Bert315 said:

will25u said:

Can't wait to hear the spin on this one..
The spin is in the article, Andrii Derkach is a Russian spy according to a source in our treasury department.
No doubt.

However, at this point, I actually trust a Ukrainian lawmaker over any claim by individual members of our "intelligence" agencies.

Munchin is a deep state guy now too?

Quote:

"Andrii Derkach and other Russian agents employ manipulation and deceit to attempt to influence elections in the United States and elsewhere around the world," said Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin.

https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm1118
The possibility Andrii Derkach is a Russian agent only affects credibility of the laptop the Ukrainian gov. has seized from a known associate of Hunter Biden. This does not affect the Hunter Biden laptop at this time.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3148166/replies/57679145

I agree and I have never doubted the legitimacy of the Hunter laptop. The timing of the release to the NY Post is suspect, but no reason to believe the emails and pictures on the laptop aren't legitimate.

I was specifically responding to two posters that were posting directly about Derkach and claiming that some anonymous intelligence source in Treasury Dept said he was a foreign agent.
will25u
will25u
will25u
Tailgate88
AG
Drip, drip, drip....
WHOOP!'91
AG
texaglurkerguy said:

localag88 said:

Which is why unless there are more imminent bombshell coming I think the Hunter Biden hail mary will ultimately fall short, insofar as closing his polling deficit is concerned. Even so, 30 million ballots have already been cast and time is running short. COVID is for most people a more immediate concern than Biden's alleged corruption, the media will push it, and Trump's numbers on COVID are not good.

Which I don't get. Biden's "plan" isn't anything Trump didn't already do. Biden's response to H1N1 was terrible, and his words and actions at the start of this pandemic indicate he would have had a worse response. Simply not cutting off travel as quickly as Trump did - faster than anyone else in the world - would have cost untold lives. The longer he considered it racism and xenophobia, the more Americans would have died.

Biden is running on lies and media smears. Fine people on both sides? Lie. Suckers and losers? Lie. Bad COVID response? Meh, Trump did better than Biden would have. No American went without a ventilator. Trump popped up hospital capacity more than was needed. Trump has expedited a vaccine in record time.

But I guess he could have been more doom and gloom about it to make the Dems happier.
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.